Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style

You ever met someone interesting online?

I know you have because you know me. Is there anyone you we're talking to online whether it's yahoo, Facebook, or even PSU? Who was it and why? I had this feeling once. I was on myspace talking to my childhood friend, Byron, and he talkin' to me dirty. It wasn't really dirty but it was like hey,cutie. I was like WTF,Byron! He the said, "That was my friend and she likes you" and he said," she's gonna add you". She added me and she was super fine. I mean this girl was like the Angelina Jolie for me. We were talkin' and got real close. A couple of months later her profile picture was changed into a guy's picture. I seen a status update where she, which was a he, was laughing at all the people that were talkin' to her and sending him dirty messages. Anyways, what i'm saying is that she/he was really interesting. So who would you like to meet?Byron, could never explain to me what happened.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    So you swing both ways huh Silvy? Lol
    Well there was this one girl back when I was a member in myopera back in '07
    We really clicked and I was surprised we lived pretty close so we dated. And yeeah happiness didn't last long 6 months later we broke up. I $#@!ed up bad. I was pretty stupid back when I was 15. Her name was Taylor btw.

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    So you swing both ways huh Silvy? Lol
    Well there was this one girl back when I was a member in myopera back in '07
    We really clicked and I was surprised we lived pretty close so we dated. And yeeah happiness didn't last long 6 months later we broke up. I $#@!ed up bad. I was pretty stupid back when I was 15. Her name was Taylor btw.
    You wished i went like that,bro. Well, that's depressing. I think the thing about meeting someone online is that you don't really know them. I mean y'all can talk and everything but there's nothing better than dating someone you known since kids. IMO

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    I have never met anyone online, but I saw the second most beautiful man in my life on Plenty of Fish.

He was in his early 30s and was gorgeous, six pack and everything. He had just become a lawyer.

Not only was he beautiful on the outside, but he was a good guy on the inside. He loved pets, loved children, and was a real gentle man.

I sent him a message but I didn't stay on the site long, I deleted my account after this weird guy messaged me 20 times within 10 minutes. O.O

I sometimes think superman may have replied and that I pulled in the hook on the line too soon.

Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    I have never met anyone online, but I saw the second most beautiful man in my life on Plenty of Fish.

He was in his early 30s and was gorgeous, six pack and everything. He had just become a lawyer.

Not only was he beautiful on the outside, but he was a good guy on the inside. He loved pets, loved children, and was a real gentle man.

I sent him a message but I didn't stay on the site long, I deleted my account after this weird guy messaged me 20 times within 10 minutes. O.O

I sometimes think superman may have replied and that I pulled in the hook on the line too soon.
    That's dating sites for you. You'll reel in the weirdos. I get on them and mess around for fun. Also, it doesn't have to be dating wise for anything. It could just be a cool person that you enjoy talking to.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    You wished i went like that,bro. Well, that's depressing. I think the thing about meeting someone online is that you don't really know them. I mean y'all can talk and everything but there's nothing better than dating someone you known since kids. IMO
    Haha..Yeah man I agree childhood relationships work out well. It's too bad I didn't have one. Well one,but she was more like a little sister to me even though we were a month apart. Last I heard she had a kid. A boy.

Damn Blackwolf that's crazy. o.o

‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post

You found my account on POF? LMFAO j/k

Oh man...back in the myspace days ive met plenty of "interesting" females.....

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Master Guru
    Haha..Yeah man I agree childhood relationships work out well. It's too bad I didn't have one. Well one,but she was more like a little sister to me even though we were a month apart. Last I heard she had a kid. A boy.

Damn Blackwolf that's crazy. o.o
    I had a lot of relationships with girls(Not dating wise)I mean really close friends and most of them now are having kids or already had one. That is so annoying because then you have to meet new girls and i'm not down for that.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    New girls?
    oh..lol
    Most of my HS friends were prego as well around junior and senior years. Jeez these girls

Master Guru
    New girls?
    oh..lol
    Most of my HS friends were prego as well around junior and senior years. Jeez these girls
    Well.....by new girls i mean my friends that i grew up with(guys) is probably dating the girls that i was cool with. The other situation is that i don't speak with them any more or there just crazy over some guy.It annoys me when they have the tattoo of the guy on there body. I have to go home and cross them off my list of girls.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Well.....by new girls i mean my friends that i grew up with(guys) is probably dating the girls that i was cool with. The other situation is that i don't speak with them any more or there just crazy over some guy.It annoys me when they have the tattoo of the guy on there body. I have to go home and cross them off my list of girls.
    Oh that's what you meant I see. I think its stupid when someone gets a tattoo of their lover and they just met or something like that. Their name/face is gonna be stuck there on your body forever what happens when you break up? Your basically $#@!ed.

Master Guru
    Oh that's what you meant I see. I think its stupid when someone gets a tattoo of their lover and they just met or something like that. Their name/face is gonna be stuck there on your body forever what happens when you break up? Your basically $#@!ed.
    It's annoying but that's people for you. However, you're wrong about it's on you forever. Take a look at this video,

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Yeah theres that. Painful $#@!.

Master Guru
    Yeah theres that. Painful $#@!.
    Exactly! I heard it's more painful than a tattoo. Granted a tattoo only stings imo but i guess it varies for the person.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Exactly! I heard it's more painful than a tattoo. Granted a tattoo only stings imo but i guess it varies for the person.
    My cousin got a removal. She sad it wasn't so pretty.. I can just tell it hurt like hell.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    New girls?
    oh..lol
    Sounds like my little brothers friends from hs... Alot of my friends didnt start having kids till after HS...Im the only one with kids LOL yay me

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    Sounds like my little brothers friends from hs... Alot of my friends didnt start having kids till after HS...Im the only one with kids LOL yay me
    How many do you have?

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    I thought you didn't have kids lol

Veteran
    PSN ID
    snooper71
    Items Naughty Dog
    Interesting? No, only met you bunch of losers!!!

Met my significant other on ICQ many moons ago.

Next Gen top picks:
    PS4: Infamous SS, DriveClub
    One: Project spark, Forza 5
    Multi: Watchdogs, The crew, FFXV, KHIII

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Loser!? *Deletes you off my friends list
    ..lol kiddin'

Master Guru
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Easy now, guys!

I've got a matching tattoo with my girlfriend with the German word for "Forever" on the left rips. And I know it'll be forever, otherwise I wouldn't have done it. Will definitely marry her in the next few years.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    Easy now, guys!

I've got a matching tattoo with my girlfriend with the German word for "Forever" on the left rips. And I know it'll be forever, otherwise I wouldn't have done it. Will definitely marry her in the next few years.
    I was mainly talking about young couples who weren't thinking of it in a long term.
    I should've really clarified. My bad.

Master Guru
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    I was mainly talking about young couples who weren't thinking of it in a long term.
    I should've really clarified. My bad.
    All sweet.

Just wanted to get my opinion on the matter out there.

24. Likes Kuro likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    I met up with three girls from Plenty Of Fish last year, but none of them were very interesting.

The first girl was extremely shy. The second girl was very outgoing, but kind of an airhead. The third was the best out of the three, but she was always too busy with softball and homework. Plus, her favorite music was Country and the Top 40. Ew.

I ended up meeting someone at my college shortly after that, which is who I've been with for 11 months now.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    All sweet.

Just wanted to get my opinion on the matter out there.
    That's all cool bro hope you two have a wonderful life together. All the best!

27. Likes Wrath likes this post

Thread Information