Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Master Guru
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover

Australian Prime Minister Shocks the Muslim World

This woman should be appointed Queen of the World! Truer words have never been spoken in politics!

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

Separately, Gillard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying she supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques.

IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It.

I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. '

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom.'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian,
    or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society ... learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented.. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'
    Last edited by Wrath; 10-03-2012 at 13:04.

Elite Sage
    Items AC/DCRolling StonesAtari 2600GTA CJBattlefield 3Final Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIINESSNESEvertonUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I wish The UK Prime Minister showed The same balls ,!! If you don't like our way of Life then get The Hell out of our Country!!!

3. Likes Fijiandoce likes this post
    Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    I very much dislike Julia Gillard, but for this I applaud her.

This is too perfect to come true, but its true words
    'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

Veteran
    Items FuturamaLinuxBlizzardUser name style
    Edit: Didnt read the whole post.

I still think she's an idiot and this is completely unprofessional. No one is $#@!ing or complaining, if they are I doubt it without cause.
    Last edited by bash; 10-03-2012 at 13:14.
    2010 Lethal's FF League Champion

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by bash View Post
    WTF? How the $#@! can anyone justify kick out all muslims over a few "radicals'? and How the $#@! are they not living in 'harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us'?
    You don't get it.

This is more of an advice to everyone rather than a generalisation of a few radicals. And for that I applaud her. She didn't directly tell anyone to leave but to consider that in case you can't get along with Australian beliefs and principles.

Elite Sage
    Items AC/DCRolling StonesAtari 2600GTA CJBattlefield 3Final Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIINESSNESEvertonUser name style
    Where does it say she wants to Kick out all Muslims ??? ,She says any muslim who wants to change the Australian way of Life by wanting to live under Sharia Law ,should Leave Australia.

Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    im no racist, but this is the best thing i have heard in all my time on earth!

FINALLY, SOMEONE WITH A SPINE!!

it literally, nearly brings me to tears to see such common sense.

p.s Wrath, apparently PSU refuses to allow me to rep you....i will rep this post even if it takes 6 months for whatever ether ghost that is denying me to clear off
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

9. Likes Wrath likes this post
    Veteran
    Which is equally stupid, by that logic they should just tell anyone who follows a religion to get out. This is completely overreacting and completely unprofessional. People can follow Islam and still respect others.

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Needs to be said here too.

Which is equally stupid, by that logic they should just tell anyone who follows a religion to get out. This is completely overreacting and completely unprofessional. People can follow Islam and still respect others.
    That is aparently what the Speech says should happen, no one is kicking anyone out for differing views or religions.
    Last edited by keefy; 10-03-2012 at 13:25.

Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    this is what she was talking about

she's talking to the idiot fools who enter a country and then try to make it like the country them just came from.

"oh, in my country people are entitled to..." <--crap like this

if your country is so much better then go back.
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    That is exactly what she is trying to encourage by what she said. She is just trying to make people tolerant. There is nothing wrong with someone believing in any religion, but just don't try to shove it down the throats or oppose those around you. Its a matter of preserving the Australian culture, and she she is directing extremists anyway telling them to respect the rest of us - because there has been some riots and trouble lately

Veteran
    This could have easily said without targeting Muslims. They are not exactly the only group to ever complain about anything. It would have been far more professional without throwing a whole section of people under the bus that didn't do anything wrong.

Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    Needs to be said here too.
    The Queen agrees to. BBC recently had to apologise for writing a story about it.

the PM needs to grow a pair.

This could have easily said without targeting Muslims. They are not exactly the only group to ever complain about anything. It would have been far more professional without throwing a whole section of people under the bus that didn't do anything wrong.
    can you name any other prominent religion?
    Last edited by DarkVincent07; 10-03-2012 at 14:02. Reason: dp
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Fijiandoce View Post

p.s Wrath, apparently PSU refuses to allow me to rep you....i will rep this post even if it takes 6 months for whatever ether ghost that is denying me to clear off
    Cheers, dude!

There have been muslim hate riots in Sydney city the last few weeks, that's why they've been targeted

Via Tapatalk

Unbound Mercenary
    Cheers to you Australia. I wish America had the same backbone to do the same. America is so afraid of offending people that it would bend over backwards to keep everyone else happy.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Elite Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Fijiandoce View Post

Don't worry I got your Back!

Unbound Mercenary
    Quote Originally Posted by John25 View Post
    Don't worry I got your Back!
    Same.

And is there a link to the article?

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    Same.

And is there a link to the article?
    Sorry man! I got this sent to me via email from my dad. Would have to ask him where he got it from.

And it still says that I can't rep you because I haven't spread it around as of yet. -.-

Unbound Mercenary
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    Sorry man! I got this sent to me via email from my dad. Would have to ask him where he got it from.

And it still says that I can't rep you because I haven't spread it around as of yet. -.-
    Well, if you do get it, send it this way.

No worries man.

PSU Technical Advisor
    Completely disagree. Islam is becoming a blight upon the western world. By nature, Islam is not really just a 'religion'- it's a whole package. I advise people to pay attention what is going on in particular nations across the globe- like France, Belgium, etc with their increasingly large Muslim immigrant populations.

A not insubstantial portion of that group refuses to assimilate. What this Australian PM has done, in my opinion, is the wisest most courageous thing I've seen a politician do in a long time. She didn't appease the Muslim community.

I have Muslim friends. Plenty, actually. And while I would describe all of them as 'moderates' they do possess beliefs that directly conflict with Western values. The majority of them, for instance, believe genuinely that freedom of speech ends the second you insult the prophet- just one example.

So right there you see a direct conflict with Western ideology.

The Saudis in particular are troubulesome. The girls always cover up and they refuse to let you even touch them (hug, shake hands, etc) and if their families even found out they were ASSOCIATING with American lads such as myself they would face dire consequences. As it is, they're very 'progressive' and 'rebellious' for even mingling with us. I've seen some wretched $#@! go do down this past year as I've made Saudi Muslim friends.

Turks are pretty awesome though. Love my Turkish friends.

The worst I see of fundamentalist Christian nowadays are the Westboro Church types (who are nonviolent) and those who oppose basic scientific principles\civil liberties on religious grounds. But are not violent about it. The majority of the 'Christian' religious in the West are complacent and don't really cause much of a fuss.

They've been fusing into the secular society.

You don't see Hindus, Buddhists, Christians, acting the way Muslims do in many instances of protest... Christianity had its painful growth period in the West, to the point where it is now. Islam comes packaged with a political, social, economic and religious system.

The irony is while many Muslim immigrants leave their place of origin (I would imagine for a 'better future') they still embrace the basic tenets that made their country a festering craphole in the first place and desire to instill it on the host nation.
    Last edited by Vulgotha; 10-03-2012 at 14:56.

24. Likes Valefor , YoungMullah88 likes this post
    Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgotha View Post
    Completely disagree. Islam is becoming a blight upon the western world. By nature, Islam is not really just a 'religion'- it's a whole package. I advise people to pay attention what is going on in particular nations across the globe- like France, Belgium, etc with their increasingly large Muslim immigrant populations.

A not insubstantial portion of that group refuses to assimilate. What this Australian PM has done, in my opinion, is the wisest most courageous thing I've seen a politician do in a long time. She didn't appease the Muslim community.

That is due to ignorant people/media portaying all (majority) of muslims as terrorists.

BTW France is a terrible example because they pretty much take away the freedom of religion.

PSU Technical Advisor
    I can promise you I have far more Muslim friends than you do, or atleast an equal amount. I stand by my assertions and my experiences.

I've gone to Mosques, I've listened to Imams and prominent Muslim figures speak.. It is not as though I have not seen the "good side" of Islam. However, I do not believe the good which presently exists in the (western) Islam population will outweigh the actions and desires of the bad.. Because the West won't take a stand against it.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Hohjirozame
    Um, pretty sure she didn't say any of that.

Seems like a fake to me.

EDIT: Yep - link
    Last edited by C-Carcharias; 10-03-2012 at 14:53.

PSN: Hohjirozame

PSU Technical Advisor

Thread Information