Latest PSU headlines:

Road to Not Being a NOOB ( BF3 Gameplay )

this is both an update to outbreak diaries and an intro to this new series i am playing.

EP1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCZr12TJ6tA

EP3
    Last edited by DrFree_man; 10-12-2012 at 20:44. Reason: add content

2. Likes daLa wishes they had posted this first.
    Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Items Final Fantasy IVDark SoulsGuerrilla Games
    Not a bad vid. I'm not a big fan of people rambling while playing games, but you definitely have a good voice for it. Good concept idea of showing people your progress from being a noob to evolving into a good player.

4. Likes DrFree_man wishes they had posted this first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Scud View Post
    Not a bad vid. I'm not a big fan of people rambling while playing games, but you definitely have a good voice for it. Good concept idea of showing people your progress from being a noob to evolving into a good player.
    thanks man, glad you liked it well enough. and as far as evolving, lets hope into a good player.

Veteran
    Had fun watching this, and you're not that bad

7. Likes DrFree_man wishes they had posted this first.
    Quote Originally Posted by daLa View Post
    Had fun watching this, and you're not that bad
    Awesome! i needed to do something besides the movie series im editing ( its the dayz machinima called outbreak diaries that i talk about in the vid) each episode takes like 20 hours to edit so i had to find a game that i could just blow shit up for a little while inbetween editing

Power Member
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Give the colour blind mode a try it is easier to notice (well I think so) the HUD elements, who is friend or in your squad nd things like that.

If you wanna play as a squad add me I play with 2 other guys quite often, game is much better playing with friends with voice chat.
    I live in UK so pings and times might be a problem.
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/k33fy/
    Last edited by keefy; 10-07-2012 at 00:37.
    This is a local shop for local people you have no business here!

10. Likes DrFree_man wishes they had posted this first.
    Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    You may not be a better player than other commentators but your voice is clearly superior.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

12. Likes DrFree_man wishes they had posted this first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    You may not be a better player than other commentators but your voice is clearly superior.
    Thank you, i think i sound like an idiot but i will take the complement! oh and the line under your sig pic is amazing! i actually laughed out loud.

and keefy, thanks man, i will add you on battle log. i play at night est us time as i have a family but mabye times will meet up. i have a good dnld and upld speed so ping should not be horrible (as long as its under 100 i should be good), do you use skype to talk to your guys? or is there an in game function?
    Last edited by DrFree_man; 10-07-2012 at 12:17. Reason: laughed

Power Member
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by DrFree_man View Post
    Thank you, i think i sound like an idiot but i will take the complement!

and keefy, thanks man, i will add you on battle log. i play at night est us time as i have a family but mabye times will meet up. i have a good dnld and upld speed so ping should not be horrible (as long as its under 100 i should be good), do you use skype to talk to your guys? or is there an in game function?
    We just use the battlelog voice chat, create a group chat and then join voice. There is no voice chat in game for PC, only what is in the batlog which means communicatign with random players is impossible unless you add them to your friends list.
    Sucks I know.
    This is a local shop for local people you have no business here!

keefy i sent the request, not sure if it will work but i checked a few servers outside of the US and it was not horrible

Also i updated the first post and added EP3 to the embedded player, and before ppl ask i dident add ep2 because i don't want to spam every video i put up on my channel on forum sites i like to visit

here is the link for ep3 as well if you don't feel like scrolling up lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkWFwbaYwhY

Thread Information