Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by unicron7 View Post
    I live in a small town in western Kentucky and $#@!ing hate it here. I value education and the pursuit of knowledge. Which is essentially the opposite of all my neighbors. People around here lack ambition and do not value intelligence. All we have are farmers, rednecks, factory workers, coal miners, and auto mechanics. If you're not one of them you are an outsider. They hate anyone different. They hate anyone that isn't a bible thumper. They are the first to fall for political propaganda. It's the reddest $#@!ing state in the US and it disgusts me. If it weren't for the family that i have here, I would have been gone long ago.
    I doubt that.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-12-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I'm originally from Riverside,CA I wanna go back there and visit one day got fam there.

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    I don't mind. Everything is close to me, so it's not like I have a shortage of what I need..however, I would love to live in the country side. Somewhere where it takes 10 minutes driving to get groceries. I find those places a lot more relaxing than the city life.

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    It's fine. I don't hate it, at least. Public transport is good and can get whereever I want with ease. Shops/gym is only a short walk away. The weather is usually atrocious except for the summer months mid-year. I honestly don't see myself still living here shortly after I've graduated, however.

Feel like I need a reboot, elsewhere
    Last edited by Nitey; 10-07-2012 at 13:46.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    I $#@!ing LOVE Vienna. I don't want to live anywhere else. Public transport is amazing, health insurance and social security comes from our taxes and the city is ALWAYS being improved. The women are beautiful, the food is great and it it's the heart of europe culturally and in many other regards. It's a multicultural city like my old home in New Zealand.

Veteran
    A little place called none of your **** business. United States.
    Items 360 SlimPS3 SlimNaughty Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    I doubt that.
    Believe what you want. Honestly don't know how i was born and raised here. The amount of trash around me is staggering. The south and it's mouth-breather inhabitants annoy me.

I don't really need a water cooler/remote control as of right now.

Ultimate Veteran
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    Sydney is pretty tops.

- Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    I couldn't live somewhere I didn't like. I lived in clermont fl for 2 years worse years of my life! it was country out there nothing to do put house parties everyone $#@!ing knows you. Fack that I love my little city!

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Their is alot of dark history between me and four girls across the street from me, since I moved to this new area in 1990

I love the area and would not change a thing about it
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Their is alot of dark history between me and four girls across the street from me
    My curiosity meter has reach levels of over 9000, please tell me about this.

11. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    Their is alot of dark history between me and four girls across the street from me, since I moved to this new area in 1990

I love the area and would not change a thing about it
    What the heck happened mate???

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    I like it where I live. I'm orginally from Southern California but its just too expensive to live there anymore. I've lived in Texas 3 years now and its definitely home. The summers get hot (mainly July and August) and winter gets cold (January and Febuary) but the rest of the calendar year is pretty pleasant (warm and sunny). Cost of living is much cheaper so therefore my quality of life is better here. My family is also here so thats good. It gets very green here in the Spring and Summer and theres nice rivers and lakes to go fishing and bbq plus a really huge lake where alot of people go boating and partying. And every Spring and Summer theres outdoor concerts and drag boat racing and other events. People are very friendly and laid back here too.

I hate July and August here.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I hate July and August here.
    I dont blame you, the heat can be pretty oppressive during that time. Plus you live in Dallas so you have the humidity to deal with along with the heat. I live in west central Texas so the heat here is more dry so that makes it a bit easier to deal with. But I've heard alot of people talk about those east Texas summers. And I've met alot of people who moved here from Dallas and they have told me about the summers out there.
    Last edited by mistercrow; 10-07-2012 at 19:17.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Its humid every afternoon during the late summer months here. I don't even wash my truck for months and I just keep my bmw in the garage cause it rains every afternoon...can't wait for the colder months doesn't rain as much and its not humid outside.

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    I got run over by a truck/lorry when I was 9 years old... I got a girlfriend after I got out of hospital, the thing was I was after her sister and I went out with her to get to her sister. I got to go out with her sister and then that is when all $#@! happened

Being with her sister, I understood that she was a unbalanced person, she stabbed me at the age of eleven and said I attacked her when i was in hospital.. after that, I went out a friend of my previous girlfriend at the age of 10. That was a mistake, because she had a friend I went out with at the age of 14 and she got pregnant and she assumed it was mine, even her dad wanted me to accept this path

After the course of lies she spilled out and so i went with her best friend.... she was the love of life at the time we went out for 3 years and it was hell.

At this stage its to much for me to talk about

My life has improved and the past is not were it should be, it has to be what it was then and not what it should be now.....

After that part.... I have loved differently now and I guess my past is a part of ky path now
    Last edited by claud3; 10-07-2012 at 21:56.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Wow..I'm sorry to hear Claud that's some messed up $#@!..

‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    I got run over by a truck/lorry when I was 9 years old... I got a girlfriend after I got out of hospital, the thing was I was after her sister and I went out with her to get to her sister. I got to go out with her sister and then that is when all $#@! happened

Being with her sister, I understood that she was a unbalanced person, she stabbed me at the age of eleven and said I attacked her when i was in hospital.. after that, I went out a friend of my previous girlfriend at the age of 10. That was a mistake, because she had a friend I went out with at the age of 14 and she got pregnant and she assumed it was mine, even her dad wanted me to accept this path

After the course of lies she spilled out and so i went with her best friend.... she was the love of life at the time we went out for 3 years and it was hell.

At this stage its to much for me to talk about

My life has improved and the past is not were it should be, it has to be what it was then and not what it should be now.....

After that part.... I have loved differently now and I guess my past is a part of ky path now

You're a complicated man, claud3, i would really love to do mushrooms with you.
    Last edited by Silvy; 10-08-2012 at 04:43.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    That IS an understatement mate... I tried to kill myself over a one year period because she drove me to the end o the road. The lies I was feed was believable and trust worthy, and i got to the point of considering death was an escape

When you face that and know the return is worse, how do you choose...

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Well glad you didn't man moving forward and not letting the past go and kick your ass sounds good mate.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Thanks mate, look its the past and a part of my life I will never get back. I see these " ladies " from time to time and never talk to them

I feel safe when a word is not spoken between these " ladies "
    Last edited by claud3; 10-07-2012 at 22:24.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    If that's how you feel man keep at it in life. With your head up headstrong.

23. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Damn mate! That's heavy stuff right there. I can related to being in an unhealthy relationship and going thru hell....changed me A LOT obviously it made me a stronger better man but I would never wish what I went thru on anyone.

Glad you made it out ok mate!

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

25. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Thank you all

It was me and my family that got me through this... when I was doing social care for 6 months. Their was an amazing lady that I loved being around, it was not a sexual thing. It was a understanding I welcomed.

27. Likes Kuro likes this post
    Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Some ratio or majority of females seem to use their sex as a way of manipulation, blackmail or extortion. Crazy $#@!es.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Nope, this lady I have respect for and would die for.... I love this lady and i would die for this lady

The reason why, is because I trust this person and love how she stands

Thread Information