Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-12-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Do you like where you live?

I like it here in Massachusetts. Great Weather all around. I just think it's downright peaceful where I live. Pretty quiet neighborhood. Safe from zombie flesh eaters...lol

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

2. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    I Love Orlando! No zombies, surround around a lot of lakes so I have places to take my boat out, cost of living is cheap a lot of nice areas, I could do without the rain but its all good lol

I'm 45 mins from the beach 3 hours away from the zombies, I'm 1 hour from tampa and 10 mins from major attractions...also a great place to bang chicks and never see them again cause they are tourist...

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-12-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Lol man I'd love to go on vaca in Florida soak up some of that sun. Sounds like you got it good there bro!

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    uberman6352
    I love where I live! Minnesota!! It's either too hot, or too cold. Builds character

“Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!” (Super Mario Bros.)
    "Why not take a break? You can pause the game by pressing +." (Wii Sports)
    “It’s super effective!” (Pokemon series)

Elite Member
    I live on Long Island in New York and it's not the best place. So many small-minded suburbanites here who were born and will live and will probably die on Long Island. It's been over ten years since I moved from Manhattan and I still miss living there. Just visiting it isn't the same.
    Thanks to Kwesnoth for the sig!

TheCinemaJack Movie Reviews!

7. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    I love visiting NY I was born there but I wouldn't want to live there...too expensive.

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    I really like living here in Switzerland. Its quiet and very nice, the surrounding of mountains is very beautiful as well. The only downside living in Switzerland are the people...

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    NYFAN75
    I live in Alaska.. It sucks here if your not into hunting or fishing (which I am neither). The winters are long and the summers suck (when we have a summer) Not a whole lot to do except play games... Tried to talk my wife into moving back to NY but that did go so well

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Don't u get 5000 a year for living in alaska from the government??

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Items User name styleManchester United
Gift received at 11-19-2011 from Cuguy
Message: couldn't find a reason the shop would deny you the purchase, so here ya go
    No, $#@! weather and $#@! all to do really. $#@! you Northern Ireland.

“Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke

PSN ID: berts08

Super Elite
    It's decent here in Holland I guess. I hate the weather though. In the summer you get like 5 days where it's really hot and the rest of the summer it's decent weather or it's cold. And the winter/fall/autumn last too long, it's cold outside already..

The people living here are okay I guess, lots of foreigners though. Oh and we have legal weed.

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    NYFAN75
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    Don't u get 5000 a year for living in alaska from the government??
    Man I wish... We get what is called a PFD (Permenant Fund Dividend). It is based off oil prices over the course of a 5 yr period. This year we got paid for the 2008 time frame when oil was fairly low, so our pfd was $868.08.

Next year should be higher. I think last year we got about 1,100
    Last edited by NYFAN75; 10-07-2012 at 00:22.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    I like it where I live. I'm orginally from Southern California but its just too expensive to live there anymore. I've lived in Texas 3 years now and its definitely home. The summers get hot (mainly July and August) and winter gets cold (January and Febuary) but the rest of the calendar year is pretty pleasant (warm and sunny). Cost of living is much cheaper so therefore my quality of life is better here. My family is also here so thats good. It gets very green here in the Spring and Summer and theres nice rivers and lakes to go fishing and bbq plus a really huge lake where alot of people go boating and partying. And every Spring and Summer theres outdoor concerts and drag boat racing and other events. People are very friendly and laid back here too.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Quote Originally Posted by NYFAN75 View Post
    Man I wish... We get what is called a PFD (Permenant Fund Dividend). It is based off oil prices over the course of a 5 yr period. This year we got paid for the 2008 time frame when oil was fairly low, so our pfd was $868.08.

Next year should be higher. I think last year we got about 1,100
    Damn I heard that a couple years back the government paid people that lived in alaska. I guess I was lied to about the amount....lol

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    NYFAN75
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    Damn I heard that a couple years back the government paid people that lived in alaska. I guess I was lied to about the amount....lol
    Yeah the amount varies every year.. But still have to pay taxes on it.

Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Yes, I do like where I currently live. It's a small college town, and it's peaceful. There's not a lot of crimes that go on here. The only thing I do not like about northern mississippi is it rains a lot.

Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

Dedicated Member
    Nope.

Selected Members Council
    Not really, no. You'd think I'd be used to it since I was born in Belarus but I can never stand the harsh winters here. :P
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!

Veteran
    Items FuturamaLinuxBlizzardUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boy From School View Post
    Nope.

Look on the bright side, the Cards are doing well this season (well other than their Oline).
    2010 Lethal's FF League Champion

Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    It's 50/50 for me.I live in laurinburg,NC. I enjoy all the people i met down here and i love cruising this small town at night. It's really beautiful but the jobs are scarce. If you get one then it's a bad one. I still wouldn't trade some of this memories i have made for nothing though.(A couple thousands probably)

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Veteran
    A little place called none of your **** business. United States.
    Items 360 SlimPS3 SlimNaughty Dog
    I live in a small town in western Kentucky and $#@!ing hate it here. I value education and the pursuit of knowledge. Which is essentially the opposite of all my neighbors. People around here lack ambition and do not value intelligence. All we have are farmers, rednecks, factory workers, coal miners, and auto mechanics. If you're not one of them you are an outsider. They hate anyone different. They hate anyone that isn't a bible thumper. They are the first to fall for political propaganda. It's the reddest $#@!ing state in the US and it disgusts me. If it weren't for the family that i have here, I would have been gone long ago.

I don't really need a water cooler/remote control as of right now.

24. Likes Silvy likes this post
    Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by unicron7 View Post
    I live in a small town in western Kentucky and $#@!ing hate it here. I value education and the pursuit of knowledge. Which is essentially the opposite of all my neighbors. People around here lack ambition and do not value intelligence. All we have are farmers, rednecks, factory workers, coal miners, and auto mechanics. If you're not one of them you are an outsider. They hate anyone different. They hate anyone that isn't a bible thumper. They are the first to fall for political propaganda. It's the reddest $#@!ing state in the US and it disgusts me. If it weren't for the family that i have here, I would have been gone long ago.
    When you said this, it reminded of nc a bit.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by unicron7 View Post
    When you said this, it reminded of nc a bit.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    Baltimore, MD

Land of the rising gun. Ho's, haters, dope fiend and dealers. STD central and chicken box heaven (Yes, a box of 5 chicken wings with fries)

I love my city and it loves me. I live in the hood and life is good. 10 mins from Inner Harbor (Ravens Stadium, Oriole Park, etc)

$Greatness$ Awaits™

28. Likes Nitey , Kuro likes this post
    Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    the_mooninites
    Items ICO
    No i don't like northern Jersey. Been here for almost three years and can't wait to leave. Not my kind of people, not my kind of place

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by mooninites; 10-07-2012 at 04:30.

Thread Information