Latest PSU headlines:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    Power Member
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Well I competed the game in low chaos mode, I might stress that doesn't mean you don't have to kill anyone!
    The first mission I ended on high chaos, then chose to try and limit the deaths after that, but I still killed. Some levels none other up to 7 people. So dont think you "have" to reload the level, unless you want that achievement/trophy.

I don't think you need patience in this at all to be honest, between blink and slow time you can happily waltz through a level, even with enemies seeing you.

As for Granny rags
    Last edited by mynd; 10-30-2012 at 01:51.
    I am no longer participating in these forums, I wish all of you on the PSU Forums the best for the future.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Just did the Lord Regent Mission - No kills and NO ALERTS!
    The ghost bonus (not alerting anyone) required so many reloads

Power Member
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    Just did the Lord Regent Mission - No kills and NO ALERTS!
    The ghost bonus (not alerting anyone) required so many reloads
    Yeahs thats a $#@! that misison, I've come to the conclusion that finding all the charms and runes, and going ghost do not get along.
    I am no longer participating in these forums, I wish all of you on the PSU Forums the best for the future.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    Yeahs thats a $#@! that misison, I've come to the conclusion that finding all the charms and runes, and going ghost do not get along.
    It said I got everything except a bone charm. Bone charms are meh, runes is where its at.
    This was the first mission I actually used time bend more than once. Getting past arc pylons is easier with time bend

Apprentice

PSN ID
    imINXile
    Lol too true. I'll pass up a charm in a heartbeat but rare I leave a rune behind! I'm gonna have to play through again and try to get the second upgrade to time bend where it stops time..think it costs like 8 or so..spread to thin right now to get it. Wanted to sample a little of everything my first time through lol.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Quote Originally Posted by imINxile View Post
    Lol too true. I'll pass up a charm in a heartbeat but rare I leave a rune behind! I'm gonna have to play through again and try to get the second upgrade to time bend where it stops time..think it costs like 8 or so..spread to thin right now to get it. Wanted to sample a little of everything my first time through lol.
    same. Never use wind blast, didn't get rat swarm or shadow kill. Next playthrough will be a trophy run (no kills) and probably no powers and equipment.

Apprentice

PSN ID
    imINXile
    same. Never use wind blast, didn't get rat swarm or shadow kill. Next playthrough will be a trophy run (no kills) and probably no powers and equipment.
    I grabbed shadow kill kinda early. Useful for staying stealthy but having it isn't helping my chaos level lol. Been playing around with possession a little..that may help you through your next no kill play through..or does it automatically kill the possessed???

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Animal dies from possession and animals don't count.
    I just did the flooded district mission and possession made it SO easy, otherwise I would have had 20kills in that mission

Also I don't see the point of shadow kill since even if guards find bodies they do nothing.

Power Member
    Items User name style
    It said I got everything except a bone charm. Bone charms are meh, runes is where its at.
    This was the first mission I actually used time bend more than once. Getting past arc pylons is easier with time bend
    My guess would be that thats the one inside the fireplace, and as I say, that is impossible to do undetected, at the very least, I gave up after my umptenth attempt at doing it, blinked and bent time into the secret room and then killed everyone who trapped me in there. Mission impossible.

As for a trophey run, some of the tophies/achievments will take mulitple play throughs, such as mostly flesh and steel (use nothing but blink).
    Last edited by mynd; 10-30-2012 at 21:12.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    My guess would be that thats the one inside the fireplace, and as I say, that is impossible to do undetected, at the very least, I gave up after my umptenth attempt at doing it, blinked and bent time into the secret room and then killed everyone who trapped me in there. Mission impossible.

As for a trophey run, some of the tophies/achievments will take mulitple play throughs, such as mostly flesh and steel (use nothing but blink).
    Flesh and steel certainly seems like the most difficult trophy, and I don't think I can hold back from killing if I'm going with blink alone.

I'm on mission 8. Total of 5 kills in the game, no targets assassinated, I think I have the good ending in the bag.

Power Member
    Items User name style
    Flesh and steel certainly seems like the most difficult trophy, and I don't think I can hold back from killing if I'm going with blink alone.

I'm on mission 8. Total of 5 kills in the game, no targets assassinated, I think I have the good ending in the bag.
    Yeah easily, as I say my highest body count outside of the first misison (where I killed everyone!) was 7 on any one particualr mission, but at the end of each misison as long as you total chaos is low, youve got it all sewn up.

I missed however, 1 charm and 2 runes in the flooded district, so I have to go back and get those some time outside of that I've collected every single charm, painting and rune.

I have spare runes, I didnt use them once I maxed out blink, bend time and the agility power ups. Never used any of the other ones.

The Dawkness!
    PSN ID
    ElNaxi
    Weird, i had no problems with it. The lamps are good for 'blinking' around.

My name isn't a misspelled Nazi,god****.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Has anyone here got the 'Big Boy' trophy?
    You have to kill a tallboy with just your sword. How does one do that?

Power Member
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxi View Post
    Weird, i had no problems with it. The lamps are good for 'blinking' around.
    Normally they are, yes, but sometimes I'd blink and miss them, in the case of the fireplace, I could not get the guards down that end to stop hanging around.
    What really annoyed me though was the fact that

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Normally they are, yes, but sometimes I'd blink and miss them, in the case of the fireplace, I could not get the guards down that end to stop hanging around.
    What really annoyed me though was the fact that

Power Member
    Items User name style

In which case

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Yeah I haven't so I hesitated to click the spoiler

Dedicated Member
    Or that's how I done it.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Quote Originally Posted by elite gamer View Post
    Or that's how I done it.
    Did the same thing. had to try numerous times, but got it.

Also, just beat the last mission with no kills and ghost bonus. Check my end game stats and turns out I only had 3 kills in the entire game. Pretty good for the first playthrough

Hope we next a sequel next gen. maybe new cities in gristol, over even the other islands of the isles!
    Last edited by Itachi; 11-02-2012 at 17:04.

Master Poster
    Items Joker (limited ICON)Google ChromeDiceGoogle ChromeBattlefield 3Christian Bale
    Just finished my first playthrough, this game better get GOTY.

El Presidente
    I have an idea how to do it but I'll have to get back to you on that one.

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Quote Originally Posted by podsaurus View Post
    I have an idea how to do it but I'll have to get back to you on that one.
    I already got that trophy, so no worries
    Started my VERY HARD difficulty run yesterday. Escaped coldridge without being seen (ding! vanished trophy)

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    This is BS

I just finished my second (VERY HARD) playthrough with
    -No kills
    -No alerts
    -No powers
    -all paintings
    -all runes
    -almost all bone charms (3 missed)

And the game didn't give me the 'Clean Hands' trophy. I got the no alert trophies but not the 'Ghost' one cuz it also involves no kills. The only explanation I can think of is that hitting the assassins in the prologue caused this.

El Presidente
    This is BS

I just finished my second (VERY HARD) playthrough with
    -No kills
    -No alerts
    -No powers
    -all paintings
    -all runes
    -almost all bone charms (3 missed)

And the game didn't give me the 'Clean Hands' trophy. I got the no alert trophies but not the 'Ghost' one cuz it also involves no kills. The only explanation I can think of is that hitting the assassins in the prologue caused this.
    That sucks dude. I just finished the game today.

I'm a bit disappointed that they didn't show what happened to Dunwall after it was all over but I suppose that's why sequels exist

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    My mission summaries show no kills. I hate glitches like that.

@Pod: yeah my only gripe with the game is that the ending could have been better.
    For sequels I would like to visit either Tvyia, Serkonos or the Pandessian Continent and play as another person gifted by the outsider.

The world is SO rich. I want to know who the woman is that talks when you use the heart and I want to know the outsider better.
    Last edited by Itachi; 11-15-2012 at 19:13.

Thread Information