Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 115
  1. #26
    Forum Sage
    sainraja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    8,132
    Rep Power
    97
    Points
    25,489 (0 Banked)
    There was no good reason for that to be in there. They are removing it so what's the big deal? If they don't add the map back, then you have reason to complain.

  2. #27
    Ultimate Veteran
    Metal King Slime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    23
    Posts
    21,929
    Rep Power
    189
    Points
    5,310 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by sainraja View Post
    There was no good reason for that to be in there. They are removing it so what's the big deal? If they don't add the map back, then you have reason to complain.
    Seems like most people didn't read the OP because it mentioned it being temporary. I edited the thread title anyway.

    And of course you're not going to find anything wrong with it if you aren't part of the muslim community. It is a bit silly that someone just noticed this though, considering Modern Warfare 2 was released three years ago.
    Last edited by Metal King Slime; 10-10-2012 at 22:15.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar!

    Metal King Slime, formerly Black. Gaming since Super Mario World (SNES).

  3. Likes Itachi likes this post
  4. #28
    Soldier 95B
    Guest
    Temporary is STILL taking it away from the gamers. However, we have only purchased a LICENSE to play the game. We don't OWN the game, so I guess they can do what they see fit. $#@!ing retarded if you ask me. Find something more important to complain about....or....get a $#@!ing life.

  5. #29
    Forum Guru
    -Dj-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,548
    Rep Power
    70
    Points
    77,421 (302,302 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    Seems like most people didn't read the OP because it mentioned it being temporary. I edited the thread title anyway.

    And of course you're not going to find anything wrong with it if you aren't part of the muslim community. It is a bit silly that someone just noticed this though, considering Modern Warfare 2 was released three years ago.
    muslim people an't allowed to play video games



  6. #30
    Forum Guru
    -Dj-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,548
    Rep Power
    70
    Points
    77,421 (302,302 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    Temporary is STILL taking it away from the gamers. However, we have only purchased a LICENSE to play the game. We don't OWN the game, so I guess they can do what they see fit. $#@!ing retarded if you ask me. Find something more important to complain about....or....get a $#@!ing life.
    actually no they can't



  7. #31
    Trying not to break stuff...
    DarkVincent07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Age
    22
    Posts
    17,306
    Rep Power
    107
    Points
    47,752 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    $#@! controversy..man I hate living in an overly PC world sometimes, learn to take a joke at your own expense and lighten up.
    Its not even a joke its just some barely readable text on a picture frame.

    I'm not a racist person by any means, but why are Muslims always SO offended by anything and everything? Its like these is so much protection over them and their religion but none of the others

  8. #32
    Forum Guru
    -Dj-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,548
    Rep Power
    70
    Points
    77,421 (302,302 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkVincent07 View Post
    Its not even a joke its just some barely readable text on a picture frame.

    I'm not a racist person by any means, but why are Muslims always SO offended by anything and everything? Its like these is so much protection over them and their religion but none of the others
    they do it because USA fear of them. usa does not want a other 911 so they will pretty do anything for them
    Last edited by -Dj-; 10-11-2012 at 02:02.



  9. #33
    Ultimate Veteran
    Metal King Slime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    23
    Posts
    21,929
    Rep Power
    189
    Points
    5,310 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by djpenny View Post
    muslim people an't allowed to play video games
    What are you talking about?
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar!

    Metal King Slime, formerly Black. Gaming since Super Mario World (SNES).

  10. #34
    Forum Guru
    -Dj-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,548
    Rep Power
    70
    Points
    77,421 (302,302 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    What are you talking about?
    Muslims people are not allowed to watch or play that's not part of there religion

    if its a video game/show about
    Islam then its ok

    most games,shows music are banned or edited in
    Afghanistan ect because of this reason


    this kid or group of people that $#@! about this is breaking there islam code



  11. #35
    Forum Sage
    sainraja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    8,132
    Rep Power
    97
    Points
    25,489 (0 Banked)
    Uh no, djpenny. That's just not true.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    Seems like most people didn't read the OP because it mentioned it being temporary. I edited the thread title anyway.

    And of course you're not going to find anything wrong with it if you aren't part of the muslim community. It is a bit silly that someone just noticed this though, considering Modern Warfare 2 was released three years ago.
    I understood it was temporary but people weren't treating it as such so I simply said if they don't add it back then they have reason to complain.

    I know that it was discovered a bit late but since the frame was not serving any purpose in the game then removing it shouldn't concern anyone....I would think.
    Last edited by sainraja; 10-11-2012 at 03:04.

  12. #36
    Forum Guru
    -Dj-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,548
    Rep Power
    70
    Points
    77,421 (302,302 Banked)
    yes its true you go those Islamic countries they base everything on religion



  13. #37
    Forum Sage
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Winterfell
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,320
    Rep Power
    82
    Points
    30,786 (151,503 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by djpenny View Post
    yes its true you go those Islamic countries they base everything on religion
    Being a Muslim myself and having lived for my first 16 years in Pakistan, I can safely say that you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Countries like afghanistan and Saudia Arabia do enforce censorship but those are for dating sites and certain graphic entertainment content (if you know what I mean )

  14. Likes Nitey , sainraja , Metal King Slime likes this post
  15. #38
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    30,134
    Rep Power
    190
    Points
    102,136 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    It just happens so that the receiving end is not Americans, otherwise we would see a completely different response.

    Bill Mahr made a negative comment about the American military when the Iraq war was started and he was told to apologize Americans (which he did) for his comments.

    Like I said, freedom is speech is only applicable when Americans are not on the receiving end.

    Same can be said about the value of life.

  16. #39
    Forum Sage
    sainraja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    8,132
    Rep Power
    97
    Points
    25,489 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    Being a Muslim myself and having lived for my first 16 years in Pakistan, I can safely say that you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Countries like afghanistan and Saudia Arabia do enforce censorship but those are for dating sites and certain graphic entertainment content (if you know what I mean )
    Yeah! I am also Muslim and from Pakistan.

  17. Likes Nitey likes this post
  18. #40
    Forum Guru
    -Dj-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,548
    Rep Power
    70
    Points
    77,421 (302,302 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    Being a Muslim myself and having lived for my first 16 years in Pakistan, I can safely say that you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Countries like afghanistan and Saudia Arabia do enforce censorship but those are for dating sites and certain graphic entertainment content (if you know what I mean )
    i have few friends from Iraq they told they can't even buy video games before the war started and when the war started



  19. #41
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    30,134
    Rep Power
    190
    Points
    102,136 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by djpenny View Post
    i have few friends from Iraq they told they can't even buy video games before the war started and when the war started
    It may have been because his parents wouldn't let him or he may have been broke.

  20. #42
    Forum Guru
    -Dj-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,548
    Rep Power
    70
    Points
    77,421 (302,302 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    It may have been because his parents wouldn't let him or he may have been broke.
    he has the stuff now his parents are sick of all the things happing in iraq so that's they left



  21. #43
    Elite Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,520
    Rep Power
    55
    Points
    3,891 (0 Banked)
    Items PlayStationSteam
    Quote Originally Posted by djpenny View Post
    they do it because USA fear of them. usa does not want a other 911 so they will pretty do anything for them
    They get angry about such petty things because deep down inside they really know they're full of $#@!.
    Anger is the only response of a person knowingly backing a losing argument.

  22. #44
    Forum Sage
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Winterfell
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,320
    Rep Power
    82
    Points
    30,786 (151,503 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by djpenny View Post
    i have few friends from Iraq they told they can't even buy video games before the war started and when the war started
    can't say for Iraq but software in Pakistan in96% pirated. The 'new' consoles come with mod chips already installed since there isn't a shop that sells legit software. Maybe thats why he couldn't 'buy' games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekmon View Post
    They get angry about such petty things because deep down inside they really know they're full of $#@!.
    Anger is the only response of a person knowingly backing a losing argument.
    All I have to say is:
    Cool story bro

  23. #45
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    30,134
    Rep Power
    190
    Points
    102,136 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekmon View Post
    They get angry about such petty things because deep down inside they really know they're full of $#@!.
    Anger is the only response of a person knowingly backing a losing argument.
    That makes no sense.

    What's petty to you may not be petty to others.

    That being said, I don't agree with violence caused by the radicals in this case but I would not call it petty without proper knowledge of their culture and religion.

  24. Likes Sir_Scud likes this post
  25. #46
    Forum Guru
    -Dj-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,548
    Rep Power
    70
    Points
    77,421 (302,302 Banked)
    he was prolly playing a hacked mw2 he read the code and saw it had Islamic writing in the game

    there no way someone would have found that picture frame with Islamic writing on it
    Last edited by -Dj-; 10-11-2012 at 16:09.



  26. #47
    Elite Member
    billm0066's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,522
    Rep Power
    62
    Points
    8,739 (0 Banked)
    Religion is $#@!ing stupid, especially Islam. The world would be a much better place if there was no religion and took an interest in science instead. Spend a few hours learning about space and your religious beliefs will start to disappear. Personally I don't care if someone believes in god or whatever, but islamic people seem to be a little too emotional.

  27. #48
    Elite Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,520
    Rep Power
    55
    Points
    3,891 (0 Banked)
    Items PlayStationSteam
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    That makes no sense.

    What's petty to you may not be petty to others.

    That being said, I don't agree with violence caused by the radicals in this case but I would not call it petty without proper knowledge of their culture and religion.
    Killing somebody for drawing a picture (or making fun of, or making a horribly produced trailer of a movie that doesn't exist, etc etc etc) of your imaginary friend is petty no matter which way you slice it.

  28. #49
    Forum Sage
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Winterfell
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,320
    Rep Power
    82
    Points
    30,786 (151,503 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by billm0066 View Post
    Religion is $#@!ing stupid, especially Islam. The world would be a much better place if there was no religion and took an interest in science instead. Spend a few hours learning about space and your religious beliefs will start to disappear. Personally I don't care if someone believes in god or whatever, but islamic people seem to be a little too emotional.
    Assuming that you can't believe in a certain religion while focusing on science is delusional at best and extemley crazy at worst. I'm a student of science and study astrology keenly and I think you would find it interesting that my knowledge of space has only strengthened my belief.
    Last edited by Itachi; 10-11-2012 at 20:06.

  29. #50
    Forum Guru
    -Dj-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,548
    Rep Power
    70
    Points
    77,421 (302,302 Banked)
    nothing wrong being in a religion only thing thats bugs me religionist people telling me how to live and i must follower there way of life. i live in Canada a freedom country i don't have to followers any religionist rules

    this kid that made the video needs to $#@!ing grow up and stop trying to change people way of life

    and people that say $#@! religion ect needs do the same



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.