Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Dishonored PS3 vs 360 gameplay comparison video

Last edited by Metal King Slime; 10-08-2012 at 23:12. Reason: Embedding video.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Why do people still do these?
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Super Moderator

PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Looks pretty similar to me as well. I did notice the PS3 had some slight screen tearing in the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    You don't know why? 2 different consoles running the same game. Same as comparing 2 games running on the Vita and 3DS..

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    Why do people derail threads?

PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Only differences I saw was around the 2 min mark, where a line on the pillar on the 360 build was blinking, and lack of birds on the PS3 (Though that could just be that birds dont always show up there)

Unsure how long this game will last me though, so many different numbers. I'm contemplating not getting Far Cry 3 this year and picking this up (low funds till next year)
    Last edited by Fenix; 10-09-2012 at 08:31.

Sig&Av by Kuro

Preorders:
    FarCry4DragonAge3DyingLightOrder1886Witcher3Batman:AKUncharted4

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    yeah pretty much the same. I'm getting on 360 coz I have less games for it than I do PS3. >< Thats my reasoning haha

PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkVincent07 View Post
    yeah pretty much the same. I'm getting on 360 coz I have less games for it than I do PS3. >< Thats my reasoning haha
    Now theres some solid reasoning

Sig&Av by Kuro

Preorders:
    FarCry4DragonAge3DyingLightOrder1886Witcher3Batman:AKUncharted4

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    They look identical. It'll come down to performance

Soldier 95B
    I see no difference.

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk 2

is this engine 3 graphics seems awesome game

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitey View Post
    They look identical. It'll come down to performance
    Which is why I rented the 360 version. I saw a video graphics comparison on Gamespot and the guy showed all the screen tearing on the PS3 version. 360 version didnt have any.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    Which is why I rented the 360 version. I saw a video graphics comparison on Gamespot and the guy showed all the screen tearing on the PS3 version. 360 version didnt have any.
    Oh, but it has... I got it on both 360 and ps3 and ps3 shows screentearing in cutscenes and in game, 360 shows tearing in game but not in cutscenes. I can tell the differences on both versions but they both do good. PS3 seems to have better textures and lightning, 360 have little less tearing.
    Have to try it on my gaming PC also, itīs a pretty awsome game !

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by JVH View Post
    Oh, but it has... I got it on both 360 and ps3 and ps3 shows screentearing in cutscenes and in game, 360 shows tearing in game but not in cutscenes. I can tell the differences on both versions but they both do good. PS3 seems to have better textures and lightning, 360 have little less tearing. Have to try it on my gaming PC also, itīs a pretty awsome game !
    You bought both? Why? Thats odd. Anyway, I played the 360 version today and I didnt see any screen tearing. I also didnt see any of these "better textures and lighting" on the PS3 version in any of the comparison videos (including the one in the op) nor any mention of it in any comparison articles. The Gamespot video did also mention and show some flatter textures in some areas on the PS3 version though. But personally I think both versions are very close. Anyway, I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to call bs on what youre claiming about the textures and lighting.
    Last edited by mistercrow; 10-10-2012 at 22:18.

Apprentice
    You bought both? Why? Thats odd. Anyway, I played the 360 version today and I didnt see any screen tearing. I also didnt see any of these "better textures and lighting" on the PS3 version in any of the comparison videos (including the one in the op) nor any mention of it in any comparison articles. The Gamespot video did also mention and show some flatter textures in some areas on the PS3 version though. Anyway, I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to call bs on what youre claiming.
    Well, Iīm just speaking out of my experinces so far with the game. I read this yesterday and it may have "tainted" my view:http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/di...nored-face-off since they mention 360 coming off as blurrier and a differnt lightning on ps3.
    There is virtually no difference between 360 and ps3 on this one but i find the ps3 version easier on the eye. But I donīt want to upset anyone saying ps3 version is better so here goes:
    360 version is the superior version, even over PC because it has superior online and a superior controller!

And yes, I bought all three versions. I give away the ones I donīt play to friends. I suspect I will play this on PC. Great game for me so far and I can recommend it. Even on ps3....

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Well, Iīm just speaking out of my experinces so far with the game. I read this yesterday and it may have "tainted" my view:http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/di...nored-face-off since they mention 360 coming off as blurrier and a differnt lightning on ps3. There is virtually no difference between 360 and ps3 on this one but i find the ps3 version easier on the eye. But I donīt want to upset anyone saying ps3 version is better so here goes: 360 version is the superior version, even over PC because it has superior online and a superior controller! And yes, I bought all three versions. I give away the ones I donīt play to friends. I suspect I will play this on PC. Great game for me so far and I can recommend it. Even on ps3....
    If you have a gaming PC then thats the way to go. As for the game I'm only going by my experience as well and it looks really good to me. And the videos I've seen of both versions look pretty much the same to me so I would just say buy it for the console that you prefer. And you bought all 3 versions? Wow. I wish I had that much disposable income. lol Anyway, heres another comparison video. No real difference. http://www.eurogamer.net/videos/dish...face-off-video
    Last edited by mistercrow; 10-10-2012 at 22:45.

Forum Overseer
    360 version looks slightly darker.

Apprentice
    If you have a gaming PC then thats the way to go. As for the game I'm only going by my experience as well and it looks really good to me. And the videos I've seen of both versions look pretty much the same to me so I would just say buy it for the console that you prefer. And you bought all 3 versions? Wow. I wish I had that much disposable income. lol Anyway, heres another comparison video. No real difference. http://www.eurogamer.net/videos/dish...face-off-video
    When you are at my age youīll have alot of disposable income, if you donīt youīve done something wrong....

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    When you are at my age youīll have alot of disposable income, if you donīt youīve done something wrong....
    Yeah ok old man. I was actually being sarcastic about the disposable income. Its just that I spend mine more wisely.
    Last edited by mistercrow; 10-11-2012 at 21:55.

Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Looks pretty much exactly the same. o_O
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.”

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    If you look through this special scope, and we magnify it x4000 times, and freeze frame it at this exact second, you'll see a slight 1.32% "betterness" on the Xbox.

Pretty much it.
    I am the oncoming storm.

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Only if no kids.

Apprentice
    Yeah ok old man. I was actually being sarcastic about the disposable income. Its just that I spend mine more wisely.
    More wisely according to you... I donīt know what kind of friends you have but when I buy the same game to three platforms and give away two of them to friends, it is both wisely and well spent money.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    More wisely according to you... I donīt know what kind of friends you have but when I buy the same game to three platforms and give away two of them to friends, it is both wisely and well spent money.
    Well spent according to you...

Apprentice
    Well spent according to you...
    Touché !
    Anyway, Iīve been playing this game mostly on PC and after you done that and try it on console you will notice that the response in control with "blinking" are way too slow on console. But if you are stuck with consoles I guess youīll adapt to it.

Thread Information