Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    Thanks to the Disney College program i have banged 3 Brazilian chicks...good times LOL
    I'm not jealous at all.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Forum Sage

Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    It was new years eve 2010 going into 2011 i was in Birmingham and i managed to pull this Indian/Asian chick. My god, she was beautiful. Nice brown eyes, nice shoulder length hair and a $#@!ing ass like BLAM. She had it all. I was actually devastated for weeks after that night knowing that it was only a one night thing and i'd never see her again. I've never felt like that before or since

Anyway. I've got a very strange addiction to Victoria Pendleton. She isn't all that attractive but to me this woman is the definition of beauty. I don't know why, she is nothing special and a solid 7/10 at best on a good day but there is just something about her that i like. I can spend all day pointing out her flaws, like her MASSIVE forehead, but i still find her irresistibly attractive.

See. Nothing special about her at all but i am just in awe of her. I wish i knew why

3. Likes claud3, DeviousOne likes this post
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBettaKnow View Post
    It was new years eve 2010 going into 2011 i was in Birmingham and i managed to pull this Indian/Asian chick. My god, she was beautiful. Nice brown eyes, nice shoulder length hair and a $#@!ing ass like BLAM. She had it all. I was actually devastated for weeks after that night knowing that it was only a one night thing and i'd never see her again. I've never felt like that before or since

Anyway. I've got a very strange addiction to Victoria Pendleton. She isn't all that attractive but to me this woman is the definition of beauty. I don't know why, she is nothing special and a solid 7/10 at best on a good day but there is just something about her that i like. I can spend all day pointing out her flaws, like her MASSIVE forehead, but i still find her irresistibly attractive.

See. Nothing special about her at all but i am just in awe of her. I wish i knew why

I'd hit it homie!

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    This is all I need. A lady of peace and beauty

Last edited by claud3; 10-09-2012 at 03:56.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    I'd hit it homie!
    I second that.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Forum Sage

Oh no doubt man. It's just i know she isn't as hot as i think she is, if that makes sense? In my eyes this woman is a goddess even though i know in reality she isn't. It's almost like i'm in love with her. Infact, when i heard she was getting married my initial response to my friend was "that motherfucking $#@!". I was pissed!

She's like the toy i always wanted as a child but never could get my hands on!

It just annoys me because i know she is attractive but she isn't the be all and end all of women that i believe her to be!

Edit:

Here is a less flattering photo of her...

And even still. with her podgy face. I still love her lol

Master Guru
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    As far as I know, I've only had such an experience once back during my high school years. I would always hang out in the Library during my senior year, alone to read a book or magazine. But during my daily incursions I noticed one person always being present or arriving after me on the table to the far right next to the corner. She looked ordinary and lacked the generic features girls would invest in themselves. Her frame didn't have the assets the vast majority of men expect but to me she looked perfect. It was a radiant and warm feeling which at first confused me but later I came to understand it, embrace it.

Every day I looked forward to school just for that moment of ecstasy but I was held back by weakness, cowardice and self loathing because I contemplated whether I would make her happy or not. Will she reject me and attempt to avoid me afterward?. Will my actions end these feelings?. So many questions clogged my thoughts, clouding my way to act. This continued on until it was too late, one day she just stopped coming. I continued my usual routine like if my body was taking me to the library automatically but she never came, day after day It was saddening. Then graduation came and I never saw her again.

But maybe it's for the best. If she would have rejected me then who knows how I would have taken it. If she accepted me then she would have felt a hundred pains and not a single good thing. I want to firmly believe that it was the right thing not to approach her. But wherever she is and whoever she's with I pray that she is happy.

9. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Its more than just looks to get that connection with some one...for example this chick:

I thought this was gonna be some great chemistry and was...

but once i got to know her and what her goals were it was so different from what i had going on also she had a son and I had to be honest with myself i just dont want to be in that sitaution but great sex and she was a cool as person to hang out with. But my gf now we connected on every level have similar goals shes not trying to be a pretend model and she has already finished college however she does annoy me sometimes but no one is perfect
    Last edited by DeviousOne; 10-09-2012 at 05:32.

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

11. Likes $Greatness$ , claud3 likes this post
    Elite Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by $Greatness$ View Post
    Some chick I saw in North Carolina for my cousin's graduation. Shorty had the french tip nails, ass and looked Brazilian. She could've had all my money forever. But then I found out she was 17 and I cried myself to sleep. I was 22 at the time. She looked like she was 25 primed and ready. But you know what they say... 17 gets you 17. I can only imagine what she looks like now. Somebody probably trapped her with 5 kids. I know I would've. Heh
    Hey man. Just look at it this way, it's not rape if they don't live to tell about it.
    I once ate a dirty sock...don't tell anyone.
    World domination has taken a momentary setback...talk amongst yourselves in the meantime.
    UK>America. its just true

13. Likes $Greatness$ likes this post
    Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelios View Post
    Hey man. Just look at it this way, it's not rape if they don't live to tell about it.
    That was my motto to my last three virgin girlfriends.

Ultimate Veteran
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    You say that like we know her. As if she's well known
    She is not well known or famous, she is just a girl I met once upon a time, a girl you would gladly put your life before.

- Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by mickice View Post
    She is not well known or famous, she is just a girl I met once upon a time, a girl you would gladly put your life before.
    Love at first sight,right?

Ultimate Veteran
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    Love at first sight,right?
    Something like that, her looks didn't strike me at first, but they do now and deeper stuff too.

But we are not together, perhaps another place another time, who can really tell.

- Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Yeah that happened to me as well. Many girls blew my mind into little shards, but at the same time i got also very upset that having one of those girls as a girlfriend is extremely unlikely.

@SilverKnight could you pm me the picture of her as well?

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Items VitaiPhone BlackGran Turismo 5PS3 FatTommy Vercetti3DS
    Once in high school. So beautiful I thought she was an angel, she was glowing and the air brushed her long blond hair in slow motion, Hollywood style. But I think it was mostly because I had a long week in school, was really tired and was in the sun a bit too long. After a good night's sleep she went back being a normal beautiful girl. No more glowing and slow motion, which now that I think of it, it's kind of nice. Otherwise it would have turned into a comedy if she was stuck in glowing/slowmo mode.
    Last edited by MjW; 10-09-2012 at 08:44.
    ~Corporate Media Propaganda - Welcome to your Daily Matrix~

Power Member
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBettaKnow View Post
    Oh no doubt man. It's just i know she isn't as hot as i think she is, if that makes sense? In my eyes this woman is a goddess even though i know in reality she isn't. It's almost like i'm in love with her. Infact, when i heard she was getting married my initial response to my friend was "that motherfucking $#@!". I was pissed!

She's like the toy i always wanted as a child but never could get my hands on!

It just annoys me because i know she is attractive but she isn't the be all and end all of women that i believe her to be!

Edit:

Here is a less flattering photo of her...

And even still. with her podgy face. I still love her lol
    Here she is in action
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/30326465/Video/QueenVic.html

21. Likes BBK.. likes this post
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    As I got older and it became easy to approach and pick up females I've lost that whole slow motion omg moments just because of how I see things now.

When I was younger it was an every two week occurrence lol so I can relate to bro's that it happens too...lol

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    A look, a smell, a taste

Many say a kiss is the perfect moment, in away true. But a simple look, smell is all you need... because you can learn a lot from a simple look, a taste is a moment were you start to understand the true feelings of the person you love
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Yeah once, earlier this year. She was so beautiful it'd be wrong to call her hot . Finest body I've ever seen - and it was at the gym so I was fortunate enough to see her doing her thing. I couldn't take my eyes off her (non creepy way of course xD) and I couldn't help but think of her for days to come. I even saved a message on my phone later that day simply saying "Sexiest girl in the world" just to remind myself that someone as beautiful as that actually exists. Sad, I know LOL. I've seen some attractive girls in my time but this chick was indescribably stunning

Unfortunately never saw her again after that :[

Quote Originally Posted by $Greatness$ View Post
    Some chick I saw in North Carolina for my cousin's graduation. Shorty had the french tip nails, ass and looked Brazilian. She could've had all my money forever. But then I found out she was 17 and I cried myself to sleep. I was 22 at the time. She looked like she was 25 primed and ready. But you know what they say... 17 gets you 17. I can only imagine what she looks like now. Somebody probably trapped her with 5 kids. I know I would've. Heh
    LOL +rep. I love your posts

25. Likes $Greatness$ likes this post
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    What are these 'girls' you speak of?

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    What are these 'girls' you speak of?
    Humans that have these things called $#@!s I assume..

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

28. Likes $Greatness$ likes this post
    Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by mickice View Post
    Something like that, her looks didn't strike me at first, but they do now and deeper stuff too.

But we are not together, perhaps another place another time, who can really tell.

Time will tell,man. It's possible and i hope you get with her.

Cybertox i'm searching all over but i'm not having any luck. I think she was european so it limits it.

Elite Member
    Dear Diary,

The ass was phat.

Signed,
    TRF
    Thanks to Kwesnoth for the sig!

TheCinemaJack Movie Reviews!

31. Likes DeviousOne , $Greatness$ likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Look ladies notice

Look spin it all you want. Ladies notice and that is that

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    Look ladies notice

Look spin it all you want. Ladies notice and that is that
    What do ladies notice mate???

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Thread Information