Page 107 of 124 FirstFirst ... 97107117 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,675 of 3092
    Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by infinityignited View Post
    its ok took me a while to get into just got past the prologue (pretty long prologue) it's very wordy mostly talking little gameplay. the battle style is kinda cool basically there are 3 moves; guard attack & break and each have a relationship with the other you start a battle by chosing a sequence of 6 of these moves based on what your opponent will perform - in the training matches it tells you which ones your opponent will perform but in other battles it will only tell you 1 or 2 out of the 6 and the rest you are supposed to try and work out their pattern.
    i've explained this terribly lol. you like final fantasy and i find it easier than that so i'd say give it a go!
    Sounds pretty cool lol always looking at new RPG games to play so will probably pick this up at some point
    PSN ID: gersfc

Twitter ID: gers_PSU
    Twitch ID: 19gers87
    Youtube Channel: gers87fc

Apprentice

rocksmith 2014 it's super fun

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Fifa 14. Getting used to World Class difficulty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Veteran
    Bought Diablo III today after I found out PS3 characters will transfer over to PS4 once the game is released. Loving it so far, be waiting to play it since it came out.

Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    PS4: NFS Rivals
    PS Vita: The Walking Dead

Enjoying both

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    bizarro_thirteen
    Just started Splinter Cell Blacklist. Not bad. Long ass load times

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Between Fallout 3 (PC) and deciding whether or not to start a new GTA:V story. Wanted to after I was mostly done with the last one but already had so many gold mission ratings and collectibles. Now it's been long enough, plus I'm at 100%, that I can play through for fun and catch anything I missed.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Libra-75
    Witcher 2 (PC).

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Kingdom Rush. (PC)

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    XxRichie98xX
    Hillclimb racing android

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

HI!!
    My babys :
    PS3 160gb slim
    psp 3000 slim and lite
    ps 4
    ID:XxRichie98xX

"Play life,with 100% save!"

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Doing some FIFA 14.

Had a close game at 3-3 that broke open in the final 5 minutes (one goal in the 86th and another in stopping time from a deflection to seal the deal). Was a man down with three other players carrying a yellow. This was my frantic tying goal in the 70th minute.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/183274263

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Quote Originally Posted by ttech10 View Post
    Doing some FIFA 14.

Had a close game at 3-3 that broke open in the final 5 minutes (one goal in the 86th and another in stopping time from a deflection to seal the deal). Was a man down with three other players carrying a yellow. This was my frantic tying goal in the 70th minute.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/183274263
    Are you doing career mode or was it a just kick around?

Played Battlefield 4 earlier. Not played it much in the last month but was doing pretty good

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Career mode, 10 games into my second season. Loaned in a midfielder from Barcelona that has helped, though not like he was needed with the players Seattle has.

I'm trying to decide if I should mess with sliders or not. I'm on Professional, default sliders and Semi controls (passing power off) with through ball assisted. I might just change through balls to manual and see if that helps, as most of my chances come from runs so that might make games harder.

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    You should check out Fifa career thread if you want to document your season

As for the sliders, I played around with them from the start. Started on Professional difficulty and found it a more realistic experience. It was tough going at first but soon found I was winning games by 2 or 3 goals and now I have made the transition up to World Class difficulty.

Next time I'm in fifa I'll post the sliders I use

Forum Elder
    just started playing Devil May Cry, very good game so far.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Quote Originally Posted by Gers View Post
    You should check out Fifa career thread if you want to document your season

As for the sliders, I played around with them from the start. Started on Professional difficulty and found it a more realistic experience. It was tough going at first but soon found I was winning games by 2 or 3 goals and now I have made the transition up to World Class difficulty.

Next time I'm in fifa I'll post the sliders I use

Thanks.

I find that the computer rarely gets many chances on goal (though when they do get scoring opportunities they convert them to goals) and I can usually get plenty of shots (and should be goals, but I suffer in inaccuracy).

It a lot of games I get up two goals and just start messing around, trying to put random skill moves to use. I considered WC but on FIFA 12 it just seemed like the game was scripted to go against you.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Dark Souls - 23 hours in, just got the lord vessel last night. Was proud of myself

18. Likes RyanGT likes this post
    Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Thanks.

I find that the computer rarely gets many chances on goal (though when they do get scoring opportunities they convert them to goals) and I can usually get plenty of shots (and should be goals, but I suffer in inaccuracy).

It a lot of games I get up two goals and just start messing around, trying to put random skill moves to use. I considered WC but on FIFA 12 it just seemed like the game was scripted to go against you.
    That's exactly what happened with me on professional difficulty. I would have like 20 shots, 12 on target and maybe score 2 whereas the Computer would have 2 shots, 1 on target and score. I'd still win like 2-1 but that was the story every game. I finally got better though and found the computer wouldn't score at all and I 'd win comfortably.

With World Class, and the sliders I am using, the computer has more shots and more on target. They don't score with every attempt and because they also have have more possession, there is also alot more space when you hit them on the counter attack. I also find with World Class that when you play lower rated teams it is generally easier to win and with the higher rated teams the games are more difficult, but winnable.

As for scripting I feel that fifa 14 still has those moments, especially after I have just scored.

PSU Media Manager
    PSN ID
    King_Dank_Kush
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Civilization Revolutions & Mushroom Wars on PS3. Civ Revolutions though isn't as good as Civ V. Not by a long shot.
    Best PS3 Website - PSU.com / CollegeOwlz - Sign up now - College Notes, College Textbooks, and Events.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Quote Originally Posted by Gers View Post
    That's exactly what happened with me on professional difficulty. I would have like 20 shots, 12 on target and maybe score 2 whereas the Computer would have 2 shots, 1 on target and score. I'd still win like 2-1 but that was the story every game. I finally got better though and found the computer wouldn't score at all and I 'd win comfortably.

With World Class, and the sliders I am using, the computer has more shots and more on target. They don't score with every attempt and because they also have have more possession, there is also alot more space when you hit them on the counter attack. I also find with World Class that when you play lower rated teams it is generally easier to win and with the higher rated teams the games are more difficult, but winnable.

As for scripting I feel that fifa 14 still has those moments, especially after I have just scored.
    Where I'm at now, my keeper usually gets 3 saves max per game and as I alternate keepers (one is retiring at the end and want to get my backup some experience), both are at the top of the league for amount of clean sheets.

When I get time I may have to look around Operation Sports and play around with some sliders. Watching the games this morning I just couldn't help but think about how I wish the game would play like that. What I've seen there is either Legendary or all manual or 15 minute halves. I think I found one that didn't have at least one of those and it was for FIFA 13.

Not in the mood to mess with it today though, completely worn out.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    AverageNinjaNL
    Skyrim getting close to platinum ;D

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met behulp van Tapatalk

Follow me on Twitter: @DaanvMonsjou

23. Likes RyanGT likes this post
    Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Where I'm at now, my keeper usually gets 3 saves max per game and as I alternate keepers (one is retiring at the end and want to get my backup some experience), both are at the top of the league for amount of clean sheets.

When I get time I may have to look around Operation Sports and play around with some sliders. Watching the games this morning I just couldn't help but think about how I wish the game would play like that. What I've seen there is either Legendary or all manual or 15 minute halves. I think I found one that didn't have at least one of those and it was for FIFA 13.

Not in the mood to mess with it today though, completely worn out.
    Yeah thats where I get my slider settings. The sliders where meant for legendary but I knocked the difficulty down to professional lol

Just played a game of Fifa. I'm Arsenal in my career and played against Swansea. They absolutely dominated possession but I limited their shots on goal. They finally broke the deadlock on the 70th minute. I managed to grab an equaliser and then grab a winner in stoppage time. Totally undeserved but that's football lol

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Love games like that where they stay close (though not from poor play).

Been looking around at sliders but I'm not sure about most of them. I'd just rather not deal with 10 minute quarters and full manual passing is just way too annoying. I upped the difficulty to World Class and the two games I've played have been close.

Game at Real Salt Lake was a close 2-1 until a counter attack leading to a corner made it 3-1 right before the whistle. Both goals I had were lucky and the game overall felt more competitive.

My other game was a 2-0 win over LA Galaxy, thanks in part to a nice goal early in the match.

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    Some of the teams on semi pro are really $#@!in good...nightmare to play against.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Played some games on WC and came to the conclusion the scripted feeling was too much. At one point I had a player injured and play was stopped when I had complete possession of the ball. Ref blew the whistle and it had me kicking the ball to the other team. Then numerous times I would pass to my teammates and it wouldn't allow me to control them and the computer would run to a free ball.

I think I'm going to just play around with sliders on Pro and see what happens.

Thread Information