Page 111 of 122 FirstFirst ... 101111121 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,775 of 3037
    Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    I just finished a round of each competitive game type and glad to be done with that. One or two of the modes were fun, but with it literally being my first ever online AC experience and others having invested countless hours into it, it was frustrating.

I've gotten the strategy of Wolfpack down and since I finally unlocked kill streaks and ranged weapons, I can complete those objectives and continue getting those extra points. About to start on the Difficult mode now.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    Cathode
    Items LuluYunaDaft Punk
    This is a little 2012, but... LA Noire for PC is EPIC.

Love actually solving puzzles, really getting myself emerged in a game for once, even if some of the puzzles are cake-walk.

Edit: mysteries lol, not puzzles
    Last edited by K2D; 02-13-2014 at 00:41.

Wishlist: Jade Cocoon Reboot, Oni Reboot, the next JRPG, Wasteland 2 [coming soon!]
    SotC 2, Fallout 4, next Obsidian Fallout, Project Eternity, Uncharted 4, Divinity [NEW!]
    [South Park: Stick of Truth is pure gaming bliss!]

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Quote Originally Posted by K2D View Post
    This is a little 2012, but... LA Noire for PC is EPIC.

Love actually solving puzzles, being really being emerged in a game for once, even if some of the puzzles are cake-walk.
    You know, I've had that game since launch and have never completed it. I think I've started a new game three times and always quit about the same point. I think it's somewhere during the Vice cases. I still have my save... might end up getting it installed and trying to get back into it without have to completely restart.

Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by ttech10 View Post
    I just finished a round of each competitive game type and glad to be done with that. One or two of the modes were fun, but with it literally being my first ever online AC experience and others having invested countless hours into it, it was frustrating.

I've gotten the strategy of Wolfpack down and since I finally unlocked kill streaks and ranged weapons, I can complete those objectives and continue getting those extra points. About to start on the Difficult mode now.
    Right on man, good for you for sticking to it and dealing with the learning curve, AC series multi has always had a steep curve to overcome but is always well worth it once you are tuned in. I've played barely any Wolfpack from BF but I've played multi from past AC games extensively. I remember how tough the learning curve was at first. There is always some curve each new game but the first few times I played multi EVER in an AC game I was so damned lost. It gets super once you are confortable with what to do and how to do it.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    Cathode
    Items LuluYunaDaft Punk
    @ttech10: pro tip - long press vehicles to make you're partner drive. The city isn't that entertaining to drive in anyway, and the turn radius on those automobiles were horrendous, lol. I do it anytime I get fed up, just to have some driving in between for immersions sake.

Wishlist: Jade Cocoon Reboot, Oni Reboot, the next JRPG, Wasteland 2 [coming soon!]
    SotC 2, Fallout 4, next Obsidian Fallout, Project Eternity, Uncharted 4, Divinity [NEW!]
    [South Park: Stick of Truth is pure gaming bliss!]

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandWazoo View Post
    Right on man, good for you for sticking to it and dealing with the learning curve, AC series multi has always had a steep curve to overcome but is always well worth it once you are tuned in. I've played barely any Wolfpack from BF but I've played multi from past AC games extensively. I remember how tough the learning curve was at first. There is always some curve each new game but the first few times I played multi EVER in an AC game I was so damned lost. It gets super once you are confortable with what to do and how to do it.
    It didn't help the first one I played was a Game Lab one for the achievement and it was the relic one, with melee disabled. Somehow, though, the enemies were still able to stun me and whatnot. I literally was just running around and yelling WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!? while laughing at how ridiculous it was. You definitely have to be in the mood to not care about getting completely dominated, or else you will no doubt become enraged.

@K2D, I'm not sure if it was even the vehicles that made me quit playing. I just sort of stopped and instead of continuing on in a day or two like I usually would, I just run out of interest while playing. Finished getting it installed, though, so might try getting back into it later.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Metro 2033 and Last Light, trying to understand the dark one's

Sent by using my fingers. How else can you
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Got in a game of FIFA and within the first real life minute drew a red card from the opposing teams' keeper. Two more PKs happened that game, split between teams and both being scored. Won against Real Salt Lake 8-1, with my high sprint speed forward scoring 4. The last game against that same team ended 1-0.

Running through Black Flag online now, four difficult Wolfpack missions left before it's on to the Hardcore ones. I'm really only worried about the Portobelo one, since it's difficult to get some of the secondary objectives there.

PSN ID
    XPlatformJEDI
    just got back into my PS3 now that I can use the DS4 with a lot of my games.

1) Alien Breed: Impact...actually bought this old puppy
    2) Binary Domain...free on Playstation Plus which I signed up for today (3 month total)
    3) Spartacus Legends..absolutely LOVE this title
    4) Zen Pinball 2...not everyone loves the Blade table, but even after the changes I still love it.
    5) TITANFALL...Lol...I'm not really playing this, but I've watched about 6 hours of AngryJoe playing it on Twitch. Getting for PC.
    PSN: XPlatformJEDI
    My PS3 + PC beats the snot out of your 360
    The best PS3 Controller It's going to E3 with me this year.

Stockholm Syndrome
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    I'm switching between Rayman Origins and Sly 2, both of them annoy the $#@! outta me after a while

Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Last of Us: Left behind. Just started.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by ttech10 View Post
    Got in a game of FIFA and within the first real life minute drew a red card from the opposing teams' keeper. Two more PKs happened that game, split between teams and both being scored. Won against Real Salt Lake 8-1, with my high sprint speed forward scoring 4. The last game against that same team ended 1-0.

Running through Black Flag online now, four difficult Wolfpack missions left before it's on to the Hardcore ones. I'm really only worried about the Portobelo one, since it's difficult to get some of the secondary objectives there.
    Is running through all the difficult missions on Wolfpac mode necessary for a trophy?

PSN ID: gersfc

Twitter ID: gers_PSU
    Twitch ID: 19gers87
    Youtube Channel: gers87fc

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Still WWE2K14, can't put this WWE game down
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Vichael
    Items The Beatles
    The Walking Dead: GOTY Edition.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Quote Originally Posted by Gers View Post
    Is running through all the difficult missions on Wolfpac mode necessary for a trophy?
    I don't think so. It's just kind of one of those things that's there. Plus I still have to level up 15 times before one trophy and I'd rather level up trying to pass the Hardcore missions than redo the other ones.

However, after trying twice and failing twice, I might just end up going back to the other mode. The time differences between the two make it annoying. On Difficult I would end with like 3-5 minutes left on the clock. Now I can't get halfway done.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    AverageNinjaNL
    Bioshock: Infinite (loving the steampunk style!) and HayDay on my iPod. My mom and little sister had been playing it for a while, and now I've started too with a farm called "Hogwarts"

Sent from my iPod Touch using Tapatalk

Follow me on Twitter: @DaanvMonsjou

Veteran
    Finally getting to play The Last of Us. So far it is great. I will probably get the Left Behind DLC after I finish this.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    Quote Originally Posted by Pong View Post
    Finally getting to play The Last of Us. So far it is great. I will probably get the Left Behind DLC after I finish this.
    There is no probably, u will be getting it

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Y0ur L1vEs ARE NoW 0Ver Y0u ba5T4RD5..wH4t You D0 w1Th Y0uR nEw L1V3s iS foR mE +O d3C1D3...W3ll tH4Ts th3 th30rY 4nyWAys

Super Elite
    Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
    Sent from my computer using keyboard.

PSN ID
    RETRO_____BLAST
    Pac Man Champion Edition DX+, Bioshock Infinite, and Warp.
    I've been playing video games since the days of Pong and it looks like I'll be playin' 'em 'till the day I'm gone!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Wwe2k14

Have cena standard and retro and Ryback and alike fighting for the

:banghead: Internet belt :banghead:

What a freaking stupid title

Sent by using my fingers. How else can you

Valar Morghulis
    PSN ID
    SerinousTSE
    Items PS3 FatVitaPS3 Slim
    Been playing Metro Last Light... trying to plat this game.

Stockholm Syndrome
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    How is Metro Last Light? I've downloaded it but haven't started it yet.

I'm currently playing Prince of Persia the forgotten sands

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    D3seeker
    Items PS3 Slim
    Skyrim Legendary Edition PC! Finally got an official copy when I saw it at $30. the last on on the shelf too

Now if only it would stop CTDing and I could figure out how to import my new weapons (when CK stops glitching out )

Stockholm Syndrome
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    currently playing the TellTale Walking Dead game, I didn't think I'd care that much about you choices you have to make but I was wrong, brilliant game.

Thread Information