Latest PSU headlines:

Page 114 of 119 FirstFirst ... 104114 ... LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 2971
    Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Between Borderlands 2 and FIFA. Away from my career mode and on random exhibition games, which feels a lot more fun and the games are played out much more natural.

Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    I've been going back and forth between LA Noire and Red Dead Redemption since I never finished either for some reason.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    AverageNinjaNL
    Got into Fallout New Vegas, anyone know how to change your S.P.E.C.I.A.Ls? I can't seem to activate the machine again :c

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    From the PS Store Flash Sale, doing a replay of Crash Bandicoot 3, also RDR, only need 2 online trophies for platinum and then some DLC trophies.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDug13
    I want Naughty Dog to explore new game genres, not regurgitate cinematic corridor shooters for another generation.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageNinja View Post
    Got into Fallout New Vegas, anyone know how to change your S.P.E.C.I.A.Ls? I can't seem to activate the machine again :c
    I see you posted this four hours ago, so you may have figured it out. Once you progress so far (level up two or three times or begin to exit the town of Goodsprings) a popup should show up where you can change your stats and whatnot.

After that it will be impossible to change anything, though you will have an opportunity later to pay for one level increase per S.P.E.C.I.A.L. stat.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    AverageNinjaNL
    I see! I'm level 12 now, already in the strip

Got in there in quite a lucky way. Decided to put my last 100 caps on 11 black in roulette and won

Anyway, thanks for the answer mate! I'll just have to save up some more caps then

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    You're moving a lot quicker than my first time playing the game. It took me two or three days before I finally visited the Strip. Everyone else I knew had already been there and I was still venturing around outside.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    I fell into the trap of going directly there through the quarry first playthrough, I learnt my lesson for future playthroughs :P
    I want Naughty Dog to explore new game genres, not regurgitate cinematic corridor shooters for another generation.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    My mistake was trying to go against the Cazadors. I figured they couldn't be too difficult, just some flying bugs. I failed numerous times and took it as a sign to take the long route that was suggested.

I think Obsidian had a laugh when they decided to put those enemies there.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    The UEFA games had me playing FIFA, doing random matches.

Was up 2-1 and was getting massive pressure from the other team so decided to get my speedster sub out there (90 acceleration, 90~ agility and 91 sprint speed) to hope for a counter. Got it on a perfectly placed shot.
    http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/189313861

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Cazadors are tougher than Deathclaws IMO, I did get destroyed by Deathclaws a few times during Lonesome Road though, best of the expansions IMO.

PSN ID
    bond4ever007
    Just finished Uncharted: Golden Abyss and I'm going to start Machinarium tonight
    (I bought a PS Vita two weeks ago)

13. Likes Christopher likes this post
    Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    Cazadors are tougher than Deathclaws IMO, I did get destroyed by Deathclaws a few times during Lonesome Road though, best of the expansions IMO.
    That was my favorite as well, plus it gave nice clothes. Deathclaws you can at least climb on something and avoid them. I did the quarry early and used up almost all my ammo because how little damage I did, but climbing on the conveyor belt machines made me untouchable.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Skyrim again, after watching the lore videos off this series and from very talented people... I had to give it another go
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

darksouls 2

Apprentice
    Dragon's Dogma

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    Cathode
    Items LuluYunaDaft Punk
    Fallout 3 (with Wanderers Ed., Marts Mutant Mod, CONELRAD, P. Reality and P. Beauty)

There's so much to love about these mods, why did I want Fallout 4 again?

Wishlist: Jade Cocoon Reboot, Oni Reboot, the next JRPG, Wasteland 2 [coming soon!]
    SotC 2, Fallout 4, next Obsidian Fallout, Project Eternity, Uncharted 4, Divinity [NEW!]
    [South Park: Stick of Truth is pure gaming bliss!]

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Quote Originally Posted by K2D View Post
    Fallout 3 (with Wanderers Ed., Marts Mutant Mod, CONELRAD, P. Reality and P. Beauty)

There's so much to love about these mods, why did I want Fallout 4 again?
    Because the console version doesn't have those goodies?

I hate getting back to the PS3 version of Skyrim or New Vegas because with the mods and graphics, it is nowhere near the same. Even the most basic of mods, like being able to remove a silencer from a gun on Fallout or being able to craft arrows in Skyrim. Of course, I keep wanting to get back on the console version so I can sit back and relax in front of the big screen instead of at the desk.

I wish that was a main focal point of this gen rather than cloud/social gaming. If Microsoft could get exclusive console modding for the TES/Fallout games (they've said the One is essentially running Windows , that would be big and would certainly be tempting. Disappointed nothing came from UT3 allowing keyboard/mouse and mods.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    Cathode
    Items LuluYunaDaft Punk
    Don't know about 360, but there were the odd ps3 game with mods? Now that both consoles are x86, there should not be much of a problem. Oh, and I still play PC games on the couch, easy.
    Last edited by K2D; 04-25-2014 at 08:26.

Wishlist: Jade Cocoon Reboot, Oni Reboot, the next JRPG, Wasteland 2 [coming soon!]
    SotC 2, Fallout 4, next Obsidian Fallout, Project Eternity, Uncharted 4, Divinity [NEW!]
    [South Park: Stick of Truth is pure gaming bliss!]

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Quote Originally Posted by ttech10 View Post
    That was my favorite as well, plus it gave nice clothes. Deathclaws you can at least climb on something and avoid them. I did the quarry early and used up almost all my ammo because how little damage I did, but climbing on the conveyor belt machines made me untouchable.
    lol there's one part in Lonesome Road

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Pretty sure I recall the one you're talking about and took me by surprise. Thankfully I was on PC and so I could give myself a little help.

Playing with Fallout 2 right now, interesting to play and look at how much the game has changed.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Been awhile since I played 2, are you timed like in F1?

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    Been awhile since I played 2, are you timed like in F1?
    I read this and thought what!? before I had to look it up. Never played F1 so didn't know to expect a time limit. Apparently Fallout 2 has a 13 year time limit and that's it, no time limit on when you have to get the GECK or whatnot. Good thing, I'm just slowly doing the main quest.

It'd be nice if the next Fallout game took steps to go back to it's roots. Despite some of the issues the game has (not to mention greatly missing the customizations and modern graphics), I'm finding it almost more enjoyable than the past two.

Power Member
    Castlevania Lords of Shadow. Can't believe it's taken me so long to get into it, fantastic game. Looking forward to jumping into the sequel.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Football Manager 14 on PC and VIta.

#IndieStation4 and proud of it.

Thread Information