Page 117 of 124 FirstFirst ... 107117 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,925 of 3078
    Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Watch Dogs.

Finished 10 rounds of the extreme drinking challenge as well as the 10 online hacks. Taking a break and then hopefully I can get 3 more people attempt to tail me, and the most difficult part of the platinum will be done.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    thanatos144
    Wow I never cared about platinuming a game.... guess I don't have ocd. Lok

tapatalk post

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    Cathode
    Items LuluYunaDaft Punk
    Haha.. What a douchebag thing to a say xD I'd definitely platinum' FFX if I hadn't already maxed out characters once already.. Loved that game.

Wishlist: Jade Cocoon Reboot, Oni Reboot, the next JRPG, Wasteland 2 [coming soon!]
    SotC 2, Fallout 4, next Obsidian Fallout, Project Eternity, Uncharted 4, Divinity [NEW!]
    [South Park: Stick of Truth is pure gaming bliss!]

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Quote Originally Posted by thanatos144 View Post
    Wow I never cared about platinuming a game.... guess I don't have ocd. Lok

tapatalk post
    I rarely do, but it's annoying how many games I have almost Platinum'd after normal gameplay, just to find that two or three require some ridiculous online trophy.

This is one of those games. Like the AC series, I just have to collect all there is and do all there is, meaning I'd be left with just the online trophies. This way, I've already gotten those out of the way and the online was actually decently fun. Glad to get it over with though and knowing I don't have to grind at all in the game to get it 100% complete in the trophy list.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    After SH2 plat decided to have a break, now I'm going for SH3 which has WAY easier trophies (you don't even have to play on normal/hard). Gotta say though, was happy they offered the original VA for SH2, unfortunately for 3, you have to use the awful new VA.

Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    http://forums.final7fantasy.com/

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Burgiccuda
    Currently playing Puppeteer, The Walking Dead: All That Remains (Season 2, Episode 1), and Marvel Pinball
    For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen.

Dragon Age 2. I didn't like it the first time I tried, but I may have been under the influence, I can't recall, so I want to give it a second shot. I figure it'll help me prepare for DA: Inquisition, which is probably my most anticipated game of the year.

Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    Watchdogs PS4
    Batllefield 4 PS4
    Grid 2 PS3
    FIFA 14 vita
    Modnation racers vita

Normally only go at 1 game a time but decided to mix it up abit recently and swap/change between afew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    LordVenger
    Items User name style
    Finally got round to playing Sleeping Dogs which I'm enjoying more than I expected to. It's not the most attractive game, textures are weak (and there's some tragic looking short cuts like stores you can't enter just getting pictures of the interior of stores rather than being modeled), there's some massive pop in when you get outside the buildings enough to see distances. The martial arts system is similar in some ways to Assassin's Creed since it is largely built around counters. The camera does some weird things, especially when getting on a motorcycle, it sort of winds itself up and has to spin around to get back to the right angle. But the game has a very GTA open world crime story thing going, the main character is an undercover cop who might be starting to question which side he should be on. This would make it only third such game I've ever gotten close to completing, GTA5 and Saints Row 4 being the others.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Finished the download for NBA 2k14 and tried to play a game. Man, am I terrible at basketball games. The first demo I ever downloaded on the PS3 was NBA 08 and I think I'm even worse at this newest one. Would have loved for the free game to be a baseball or hockey one.

Anyways, since it got me in the sports mood I'm on some FIFA 14 exhibition games.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Got back to FIFA 14 player career. Real Madrid picked up Luis Suarez, so add that to the list of ridiculous players they have. The talk on the transfer thing keeps mentioning Bayern Munich showing interest in me... if they offer me a contract I think I'd definitely make the move.

Also, this play was called a foul. This game confuses me sometimes.
    http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/191645841

Clumsy Ninja..

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    raremew
    Items Linkin ParkUser name style
    Soul Sacrifice

PSN: raremew
    Playing: Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Soul Calibur V,Street Fighter X Tekken
    Quote: "People are able to hold onto hope, since death is that which cannot be seen."

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    thanatos144
    Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes....It was short but must say the game is freaking gorgeous.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Started True Vault Hunter Mode on Borderlands 2. I'm kind of cheating though, once I get so much money I enter splitscreen and trade it to my other player. I don't want to know how much money I would have lost during the Captain Flynt fight.

PSN ID
    D_er_p_FA_CE
    Black ops 2

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    kipkebab92
    Still Skate 3, God of War Ascension (sort of put it on hold :P) and I started with GOW Chains of Olympus/Ghost of Sparta
    Hoping to get these finished soon :>

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Played some Dishonored. Hoping to make this my 19th plat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PSN ID: gersfc

Twitter ID: gers_PSU
    Twitch ID: 19gers87
    Youtube Channel: gers87fc

Superior Member
    Items Final Fantasy IVAtlus
    Back to playing Borderlands 2 and Dragon Age:Origins. Hired out Binary Domain recently it was quite good underrated.
    Playing - Legend of Heroes:Trails Of The Sky (Steam),Persona 4 Golden,Ys Memories Of Celceta
    Awaiting - Xenoblade Chronicles X,Persona Q, Oreshika:Tainted Bloodlines, Ys
    Next, Tales of Zestiria, Tales Of Hearts R and Persona 5

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    Fifa 14 - Manager Mode with Chelsea

Got all the young talents with potential for cheap in the first year, since there were no other wonderkids to buy in the next year, I decided that I should buy a few stars, so I bought Bale and Balotelli. If this team really existed I dont know what would happen

(By the way, if you want a lot of money in your second year, right before you end your first season, put all your money onto the wage budget, you will have a lot more money the next year!)

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Quote Originally Posted by MW2-LgNd View Post
    Fifa 14 - Manager Mode with Chelsea

Got all the young talents with potential for cheap in the first year, since there were no other wonderkids to buy in the next year, I decided that I should buy a few stars, so I bought Bale and Balotelli. If this team really existed I dont know what would happen

(By the way, if you want a lot of money in your second year, right before you end your first season, put all your money onto the wage budget, you will have a lot more money the next year!)
    My player career at Real Madrid is similarly stacked. Suarez was recently signed and mostly sits on the bench, as does Di Maria and Benzema. Casillas is also now a bench player.

I actually keep hoping I get sold to a less than stellar team simply so there's more challenge. It's just unfair how it is right now. Especially when I pull off these types of goals:
    Last edited by ttech10; 06-22-2014 at 04:27.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    Great goal! Those chips really do feel amazing

Yeah I guess it is better to be at a team that has less star players, makes you feel more important When you play at teams like Real Madrid, you feel like your team would win even if you didnt play, especially with those subs! Thats why I start with some of the worst teams from England (Bristol City) and stay with them for a year or two.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    I started at LA Galaxy and was loaned out my first two years to a lower Swiss team. With Bale and Ronaldo as my supporting cast it's hard to struggle against teams. When my player isn't playing well I can typically count on them, especially Bale with his speed and great long shots.

And those chips really are nice, especially at times where there's only time for the one touch on the ball and it has to be perfect. That goal I thought for sure was going wide so it had me even more excited that it went in (though the defender trying to grab me and slowing himself down took some pressure off the shot.

I have twelve games or so left before the summer transfer period and I hope I can get an offer from somewhere else. I might even just save before then and reload a few times if I don't get offers to somewhere I'd want to go. I might even try a loan. Me leaving would certainly help them get on Suarez's good side. It's typically Benzema that gets put in instead of him.

EDIT: And ironically, I just had this goal. Up 2-1 on Barca at half, though they should have 3-4 more goals but the posts haven't been as lucky to them.
    http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/192096479
    And of course, the third goal, in the 90th minute, was also a one touch chip.
    http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/192098030
    Last edited by ttech10; 06-24-2014 at 04:14.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    Oh so you control your whole team? I cant do that in virtual pro, just takes the fun out of it for me for some reason. If i fot it right and you really do control the whole team, try controlling just yourself, im sure it will be a bit harder!

And yes one of the main reasons why chips are so good is because mostly you are not sure if its going in until the last second

Whats your overall btw? Once it gets high enough its almost impossible to go to a bad team, even if you play bad on purpose.

I cant see those goals for some reason though

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Yea, the whole team. It always seemed to be like the AI was dumbed-down for Virtual Pro on FIFA and the "career" mode on NCAA Football and it would always get annoying. The goals aren't too spectacular, just funny that right after posting about one touch chips I had two goals of that nature and both happened at each halves' stoppage time.

I hate that playing a career is the only way now to have a virtual pro. I mainly enjoy it just for the accomplishments, but a good number of them aren't even possible to complete because they are position specific. There are plenty 'as a Midfielder' ones I could have gotten by now.

My guy is pretty high at 86 (with most important ones being around 90), with a lot of the catalogue skill unlocks. I'm a couple days into the two month transfer period and finally got put on the transfer list, so we'll see if I get lucky. If not, I may end up just trying to go back to Manager Mode. It does get annoying when I'm playing a team with a formation that just isn't working with what we have, or our formation isn't working or even worse, a player could be much better at another position (like Bale, he's mostly stuck as a midfielder who can't make runs).

Thread Information