Page 118 of 121 FirstFirst ... 108118 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,950 of 3025
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    Yeah I agree the players in your team dont always do what you want them to, but i guess that adds a challenge. Unfortunately i dont get those chips that often

Yeah since those accomplishments are position specific, i have a really hard time bettering my player, if i remember correctly im stuck at 79 in my third year.

Which team or league are you targeting anyway?

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    As a player? I was hoping to end up in Germany somewhere. In three reloads I could go to either Bayern Munich or Jevuntus. I think I might just end up doing a manager mode.

As manager? Looking somewhere in that northern Europe area... Norway, Netherlands, Poland, Sweden, etc. The main importance is uniforms, I want them to look good and have colors that are different. Going to have a look on the sofifa website later to get a look at uniforms and hope I can get a mid/bottom table team with decent looking ones and at least one or two promising players.

Oh, and took this picture from a game a few days ago. I think that's as close as you can get without getting a goal (I hit either the post or bar and if it wasn't for the spin on the ball it would have continued into the goal).
    Last edited by ttech10; 06-25-2014 at 21:17.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    I think you should go for a team in England. The English league has the most competition in the world, so its pretty entertaining to play in, and Im pretty sure youll find a team with a pretty good uniform too. If you dont wanna go to Englad though, you could go to PSV Eindhoven, a Dutch team with good uniforms. Not a great team but they have a couple young players, and the best of them is Bakkali with a potential of 90, play him a couple years and you can sell him for a great amount of money!

Man that definitely looks like a goal! mustve felt really bad after that I know I would!

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    It was definitely annoying. Pretty early in the game against Bayern in the Champions semi final. Made me think about goal line technology.

I'm looking at Roda JC Kerkrade in the Dutch league. They have a promising, somewhat speedy young guy and decent uniforms. I figure go there for a few years until I get offered in the 2nd/3rd English league. Here is their home, away and GK kits.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    Kits look fine, but id personally get bored in a team like that, especially if its in the Dutch league, your choice though

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    thanatos144
    I am still playing Trine and MSGV .....I cant wait for the phantom pain because Ground Zeroes is fun as hell....Trine is very good but frustrating sometimes because the obvious choice alludes me LOL

Stockholm Syndrome
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    started playing on MotoGP 13 again to see if I could get the handling down on the vita and it's paying off, quite enjoying it now. It's nothing to shout about but feels like quite a fun arcade game anyway

Super Elite
    Inbetween Red Dead Redemption, Far Cry 3 and Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. Plus I've bought 6 games second hand that I bought off Ebay.
    Sent from my computer using keyboard.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Quote Originally Posted by MW2-LgNd View Post
    Kits look fine, but id personally get bored in a team like that, especially if its in the Dutch league, your choice though
    I plan to move on eventually. I honestly get bored at pretty much every location, simply because you play with the same players over and over. This seems like a team that I'll be fixing up year in and year out. Got one player sold and two others loaned out, brought in Ryder from Fiorentina for a lower price than he was worth, but ended up having to offer higher wages and a goal bonus. He has good potential though and not looking at him simply for goals so the bonus shouldn't matter too much.

Had to stop there before the first game as the AFL is on.

Oh, and I also got around to finishing the Mickey Mouse game from PS+, lol. Was somewhat fun and got 100% on it.
    Last edited by ttech10; 06-28-2014 at 04:52.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    I guess you are right, its better than starting at an already good team with no room left for improvement. Plus youd actually get to play with your future stars without having to upset the good players you already have. Its hard to sub an 80+ player with 63 player for example. Hmm I might just start a new career

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    What annoys me with being on good teams with lower skilled upcoming players is that at a certain point the AI teams refuse to want to loan them. Even in the MLS I would have players that weren't good enough to start and play but were "too good" to have loaned out. There's really a small period in which they can be loaned as I also think you can't loan them if they are too young.

I also must admit I don't care too much for highly skilled teams/leagues as I am terrible at ball skill stuff so never use it. I'm more used to average or below average teams as those are my exhibition teams.

Back on Watch Dogs for now though. Wanted something I can relax with while I play, which isn't really offered with BL2 or FIFA.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Just finished Sonic Adventure (+DX DLC) so will need to find something now lol
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDug13
    I want Naughty Dog to explore new game genres, not regurgitate cinematic corridor shooters for another generation.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Finished Sly Copper Thieves in time yesterday. Got all treasures and bottles+safes. It was my first sly game. Thinking about getting the HD collection of the ps2 games now

I'm waiting on my Metal Gear Solid HD collection to arrive. Finally decided to get into the series because MGSV is looking very enticing to me

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    Quote Originally Posted by ttech10 View Post
    What annoys me with being on good teams with lower skilled upcoming players is that at a certain point the AI teams refuse to want to loan them. Even in the MLS I would have players that weren't good enough to start and play but were "too good" to have loaned out. There's really a small period in which they can be loaned as I also think you can't loan them if they are too young.
    Lol my players dont even improve when theyve been loaned out. I dont even know why. So even if I have a 16 year old with like 40 ovr, I have to play him myself, in a team full of fantastic players like Balotelli, Bale, Hazard etc...

Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Picked up Tales of Xillia today. First time playing a "Tales" game.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Lol my players dont even improve when theyve been loaned out. I dont even know why. So even if I have a 16 year old with like 40 ovr, I have to play him myself, in a team full of fantastic players like Balotelli, Bale, Hazard etc...
    Ha, that sounds terrible. Last time I did manager mode I was with the Sounders, I think, and loaned out they would come back 1-2 points higher in overall. I always hired the best scout and went after the highest potential players, so that might be why.

This is all based on memory from a couple months back, so I might be wrongly thinking of a past FIFA. I'm petty sure it was from 14, though.

Valiant Hearts. Good stuff.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    Quote Originally Posted by ttech10 View Post
    Ha, that sounds terrible. Last time I did manager mode I was with the Sounders, I think, and loaned out they would come back 1-2 points higher in overall. I always hired the best scout and went after the highest potential players, so that might be why.

This is all based on memory from a couple months back, so I might be wrongly thinking of a past FIFA. I'm petty sure it was from 14, though.
    I also always hire the best scouts, but that doesnt help Its rare, but sometimes my loaned out players would improve by 1-2, but if I play them myself, I can get them to improve by at least a 3, thats why I dont loan them our.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Didn't the previous games have an actual youth team that the young players would improve with? I seem to recall something like that and enjoyed it more than what we have now, where you have to hope they get loaned out and given a decent amount of playing time (which if their a certain rank, will almost certainly not happen).

I hope future FIFA games bring that back, as well as the past stuff you could upgrade.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    Im not sure, I dont really remember the past Fifa games. I started playing Fifa when Fifa 09 came out, before that I used to only play PES. But yes they did take out many good things, like you could see how much you mattered for the team, if you were a key player, a future star etc, you could even be a captain (i dont think you can anymore), little things like that made the game much better. Tbh I dont really care about the gameplay anymore, its already good enough in my opinion, EA should work on these "little things" more...

Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Valiant Hearts. Good stuff.
    PSU's review is very positive. Might have to give it a shot.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

The Dawkness!
    PSN ID
    ElNaxi
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    The trailer had an impact on me, I'm very interested.

My name isn't a misspelled Nazi,god****.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    Oh, you should. Everyone should play this game.

24. Likes Christopher likes this post
    Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Im not sure, I dont really remember the past Fifa games. I started playing Fifa when Fifa 09 came out, before that I used to only play PES. But yes they did take out many good things, like you could see how much you mattered for the team, if you were a key player, a future star etc, you could even be a captain (i dont think you can anymore), little things like that made the game much better. Tbh I dont really care about the gameplay anymore, its already good enough in my opinion, EA should work on these "little things" more...
    Agree. Funny how as games go on, especially sports games, the small features people liked get left behind.

I've been running through BL2. I had it on co-op to help with tougher enemies (since health doesn't refill for the enemy if I die) and went ahead and finally beat Terramorphous. It was pretty much cheating, but it was definitely the only way I'd ever finish that.

26. Likes MW2-LgNd likes this post
    Stockholm Syndrome
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    currently playing Grid Autosport, it's a very good game, can be tricky at first to get used to the handling and beating the AI, I did make a cheeky video on it

Thread Information