Latest PSU headlines:

Page 48 of 119 FirstFirst ... 384858 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 2973
    Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by ttech10 View Post
    That's true. There are some times though where I'm not in the mood then as soon as I start playing I'm hooked for the next few hours. I think maybe next time I boot it up I'll start a new character or "finish" one of my old ones.

I'm still stuck on Sims, using the PS3 to watch That 70's Show (I like the new Netflix UI better than the old one).
    I'm the opposite when it comes to RPGs especially, I have to psyche myself up (as weird as that seems lol) to start one and get in the mood for it but once I start I'm normally hooked.

Yeah loving the updated Netflix myself, seems more streamlined.

PSN ID: gersfc

Twitter ID: gers_PSU
    Twitch ID: 19gers87
    Youtube Channel: gers87fc

Apprentice
    TOMB RAIDER

Just doing side quests

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Mc4

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Skyrim, playing dragon-born again and finding and reading the new books and finding out more about the snow elves and how Dwemer caused untold horror to the Snow Elves
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Grinding on FF IX whilst t work, like the badass I am!

6. Likes claud3 likes this post
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Tales of Graces F

‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    On a reekling wipe out in skyrim...
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Bit of black ops 2 where I wrecked my k/d on my new account, so came off and now on FF IX

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Bout to play 9 too haven't made any progress since cleyra

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    Alan wake don't seem that great

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Y0ur L1vEs ARE NoW 0Ver Y0u ba5T4RD5..wH4t You D0 w1Th Y0uR nEw L1V3s iS foR mE +O d3C1D3...W3ll tH4Ts th3 th30rY 4nyWAys

Superior Member
    Just stared playing Far Cry 3, seems really cool so far and of course Battlefield 3 which hardly ever leaves my PS3. Double XP weekend!

Playing: Battlefield 3
    Waiting For: GTA V, Battlefield 4

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    THUGGEDOUT1
    Items LBP ColeLBP SephirothLBP KratosLBP HelgastLBP EzioLBP Cloud
    inFamous 2, enjoying it so far.

"When I was 12, I milked my eel into a pot of turtle stew. I flogged the one-eyed snake, I skinned my sausage. I made the bald man cry into the turtle stew, which I believe my sister ate. At least I hope she did."

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    FF IX grinding whilst also getting a little further in the story

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Getting my soccer fix with FIFA. I went on a hike down a dried up river this morning and got back a little before the game was supposed to end. Trying to avoid spoilers for the next 2 hours until the replay starts.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Bloons Td 5 and ff9

Not too sure what I'm playing right now, but I know what I WISH I was playing...

Excuse me while I appeal to the Naughty Dog deities to make June 14th approach faster

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Quote Originally Posted by Gersfc View Post
    I'm the opposite when it comes to RPGs especially, I have to psyche myself up (as weird as that seems lol) to start one and get in the mood for it but once I start I'm normally hooked.

Yeah loving the updated Netflix myself, seems more streamlined.
    I don't know how I just noticed this reply, it's right at the top of the page.

That's how I am with Hitman Absolution. I have to prepare myself to go slow and pay close attention to everything. It's not like FIFA where I get to constantly look away during the small bits of nothing.

And I'm back on FIFA, gotta kill 36 minutes.

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    I don't know how I just noticed this reply, it's right at the top of the page.

That's how I am with Hitman Absolution. I have to prepare myself to go slow and pay close attention to everything. It's not like FIFA where I get to constantly look away during the small bits of nothing.

And I'm back on FIFA, gotta kill 36 minutes.
    Yeah Fifa 13 and Blops 2 are my two games that I jump into if I want to just pick up and play.
    Hit me up if you're interested in some games of fifa man.

Totally off topic, but don't think i will be buying another Fifa title after hearing that EA is making the Ultimate Team a XBO exclusive. Unless the PS4 version is slightly cheaper but I highly doubt that.

Going to jump back on FF IX soon

Apprentice
    Hey guys and girls, I have a question.

I have these games to play:
    Bioshock and Bioshock 2 (started Bioshock and played two hours or so, liked it but switched to Crysis 3, finished C3 yesterday)
    Demon's Souls
    Infamous and Infamous 2
    Deus Ex Human Revolution
    Mass Effect Trilogy (I am 2/3 done with ME1, but somehow I want to play other games ATM, but maybe ME gets extremely badass at the end?)
    Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker (HD collection version)
    Red Dead Redemption
    Bayonetta

Which one(s) would you play? I can play two games at a time, MAYBE three. But usually, I like to focus on one game only and finish it. I do that because that way, I become immersed in the game world and I think about that one game all the time. You all know that: You play a game, you like it, you play and play and play and you think about it. When you go to bed, you see the game in your head.

From time to time, I play Dead Space 3 coop with my best friend, but that's just every now and then. I'd also like to play some of my all time favourites, like Darksiders (1 and 2), Batman Arkham City, the GOW Saga, Dead Space (1, 2, 3, Extraction, DLCs), all Uncharted games (except for the PSVita title "Golden Abyss", I don't own a Vita).

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Quote Originally Posted by MBS D@v!d View Post
    Hey guys and girls, I have a question.

I have these games to play:
    Bioshock and Bioshock 2 (started Bioshock and played two hours or so, liked it but switched to Crysis 3, finished C3 yesterday)
    Demon's Souls
    Infamous and Infamous 2
    Deus Ex Human Revolution
    Mass Effect Trilogy (I am 2/3 done with ME1, but somehow I want to play other games ATM, but maybe ME gets extremely badass at the end?)
    Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker (HD collection version)
    Red Dead Redemption
    Bayonetta

Which one(s) would you play? I can play two games at a time, MAYBE three. But usually, I like to focus on one game only and finish it. I do that because that way, I become immersed in the game world and I think about that one game all the time. You all know that: You play a game, you like it, you play and play and play and you think about it. When you go to bed, you see the game in your head.

From time to time, I play Dead Space 3 coop with my best friend, but that's just every now and then. I'd also like to play some of my all time favourites, like Darksiders (1 and 2), Batman Arkham City, the GOW Saga, Dead Space (1, 2, 3, Extraction, DLCs), all Uncharted games (except for the PSVita title "Golden Abyss", I don't own a Vita).
    That's a $#@! ton of games to get through man! Lol personally I'd go for the Mass Effect series. Haven't played 1, but 2 and 3 are fantastic!

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Yeah Fifa 13 and Blops 2 are my two games that I jump into if I want to just pick up and play.

Totally off topic, but don't think i will be buying another Fifa title after hearing that EA is making the Ultimate Team a XBO exclusive. Unless the PS4 version is slightly cheaper but I highly doubt that.

I would, but I only have 12. I started skipping the EA yearly releases. I keep wanting to just go ahead and get 13 to hold me over, but every time I hear in my head how long it will be until 14.

I've been good with a year old version though, I can't remember how long I've been playing them, but I'm just now focusing on learning different dribbling skills. I always hated playing friends who knew every move and would just destroy me. I have my Virtual Pro at a high skill and in the MLS, it feels kind of cheap at times, but I'm hoping by the time I move up to a new club I'll have more skills down.

I keep doing the basic knock-ons and need to get used to the camera for shooting. Some of my shots go way off. Luckily I was able to at least score on this one. Mostly because the goalies talent.
    http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/157737796

I'm pretty sure the Ultimate Team is coming to PS4, just the Xbox One gets exclusive content on UT.
    Last edited by ttech10; 05-26-2013 at 08:55.

Good man, ff9 is excellent.

Sent from my HTC-PG762 using Tapatalk 2

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc

What game are you playing right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Robardian View Post
    Good man, ff9 is excellent.

Haven't played it in like 12 years forgot how good it was! Just got on to disc 3, can't wait to get the airship!

I would, but I only have 12. I started skipping the EA yearly releases. I keep wanting to just go ahead and get 13 to hold me over, but every time I hear in my head how long it will be until 14.

I've been good with a year old version though, I can't remember how long I've been playing them, but I'm just now focusing on learning different dribbling skills. I always hated playing friends who knew every move and would just destroy me. I have my Virtual Pro at a high skill and in the MLS, it feels kind of cheap at times, but I'm hoping by the time I move up to a new club I'll have more skills down.

I keep doing the basic knock-ons and need to get used to the camera for shooting. Some of my shots go way off. Luckily I was able to at least score on this one. Mostly because the goalies talent.
    http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/157737796

I'm pretty sure the Ultimate Team is coming to PS4, just the Xbox One gets exclusive content on UT.
    Hope it's true regarding UT then as it's something I usually get into.

I wouldn't get 13 now tbh, it is better than 12 but only slightly. The changes they made could really have been done through DLC rather than a new game.

Virtual Pro is a lot of fun. I have never been good at using the skills but this year worked hard to improve. Also worked on using manual settings, although difficult at first it does give you more freedom. Found that when using assisted settings it would end up passing to the wrong team mate or would lose possession because it would pass to a team mate getting marked, when I wanted to pass to the free man.
    Last edited by Gers; 05-26-2013 at 09:37.

I'm actually stuck. I I don't know what to play and yet I have a good 10 games I haven't beat yet. I keep craving legend of dragoon and chrono cross but don't have money for them at.

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    What are your 10 games you haven't beat?

Thread Information