Latest PSU headlines:

Page 49 of 114 FirstFirst ... 394959 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 2841
  1. #1201
    Supreme Veteran

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,586
    Rep Power
    123
    Points
    178 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Playing FALLOUT 3 and all the dlc'S


  2. #1202
    Veteran
    jj03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,377
    Rep Power
    68
    Points
    4,320 (0 Banked)
    Items Manchester United
    Started farcry blood dragon last night. Its so ****in cheesy, but good.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

  3. #1203
    Member
    Robardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    26
    Points
    989 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gersfc View Post
    What are your 10 games you haven't beat?
    Sleeping dogs
    The cave
    Darksiders
    Double dragon neon
    Dragon age origins
    Neverdead
    Ni no kuni
    Demons souls
    Final fantasy 7 and 8
    Grandia
    Sent from my HTC-PG762 using Tapatalk 2

  4. #1204
    Salvator Mundi
    Gers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,610
    Rep Power
    54
    Points
    221,026 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by Robardian View Post
    Sleeping dogs
    The cave
    Darksiders
    Double dragon neon
    Dragon age origins
    Neverdead
    Ni no kuni
    Demons souls
    Final fantasy 7 and 8
    Grandia
    Sent from my HTC-PG762 using Tapatalk 2
    Get FF 7 then 8 played NOW! and sleeping dogs is good too! Easy plat if you like your trophies

    PSN ID: gersfc

    Twitter ID: gersfc87

  5. #1205
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    Kuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ore no Sekai
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Age
    20
    Posts
    13,087
    Rep Power
    97
    Points
    507,164 (0 Banked)
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Rpg: Machine Knight

    PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

  6. #1206
    Master Guru
    ttech10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Posts
    6,320
    Rep Power
    84
    Points
    14,052 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gersfc View Post
    Haven't played it in like 12 years forgot how good it was! Just got on to disc 3, can't wait to get the airship!



    Hope it's true regarding UT then as it's something I usually get into.

    I wouldn't get 13 now tbh, it is better than 12 but only slightly. The changes they made could really have been done through DLC rather than a new game.

    Virtual Pro is a lot of fun. I have never been good at using the skills but this year worked hard to improve. Also worked on using manual settings, although difficult at first it does give you more freedom. Found that when using assisted settings it would end up passing to the wrong team mate or would lose possession because it would pass to a team mate getting marked, when I wanted to pass to the free man.
    Yea, the assisted versus manual is a big change. Plenty of times on assisted or even semi I want to play an elevated through ball to one player and it goes completely to someone else or the wrong area and screws up a perfect one-on-one situation. I've made so many great plays with manual settings. Of course, I've also made some completely terrible ones, haha.

    The thing I miss most about not have 13 (or just the newest) is that I don't benefit from the system they have of weekly updated players. I'm likely to just wait out the 4 months and end up getting it on PS3 (I don't think they've announced when it would hit for PS4, just "within 12 months").

  7. #1207
    Forum Sage
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Winterfell
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,247
    Rep Power
    80
    Points
    28,229 (151,503 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Patiently waiting for Ni No Kuni to arrive tomorrow

  8. #1208
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    Kuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ore no Sekai
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Age
    20
    Posts
    13,087
    Rep Power
    97
    Points
    507,164 (0 Banked)
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Ff9

    PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

  9. #1209
    Salvator Mundi
    Gers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,610
    Rep Power
    54
    Points
    221,026 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by ttech10 View Post
    Yea, the assisted versus manual is a big change. Plenty of times on assisted or even semi I want to play an elevated through ball to one player and it goes completely to someone else or the wrong area and screws up a perfect one-on-one situation. I've made so many great plays with manual settings. Of course, I've also made some completely terrible ones, haha.

    The thing I miss most about not have 13 (or just the newest) is that I don't benefit from the system they have of weekly updated players. I'm likely to just wait out the 4 months and end up getting it on PS3 (I don't think they've announced when it would hit for PS4, just "within 12 months").
    Lol man i feel you! Played Fifa yesterday for first time in a few months, with completely manual settings and I was terrible! Lol

    Can't imagine there will be much difference between the two, except graphics (obviously) and they may try and integrate the touch pad features on the ps4 version

    PSN ID: gersfc

    Twitter ID: gersfc87

  10. #1210
    Master Guru
    ttech10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Posts
    6,320
    Rep Power
    84
    Points
    14,052 (0 Banked)
    On FIFA. Trying to go through and get all my saved videos uploaded to the EA Sports World then downloaded and re-uploaded to YouTube since you can only have 5 saved videos.

    Had a some great AI passing in my current game. First game back after a 6 week injury and my teammates showed their appreciation.


    Can't wait until the PS4 and these uploads from games will hopefully be much better quality.

  11. #1211
    Salvator Mundi
    Gers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,610
    Rep Power
    54
    Points
    221,026 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by ttech10 View Post
    On FIFA. Trying to go through and get all my saved videos uploaded to the EA Sports World then downloaded and re-uploaded to YouTube since you can only have 5 saved videos.

    Had a some great AI passing in my current game. First game back after a 6 week injury and my teammates showed their appreciation.


    Can't wait until the PS4 and these uploads from games will hopefully be much better quality.
    That was a nice move and a great finish

    Do you play Be-A-Pro? I prefer the old fashioned way of playing it, controlling the whole team but be-a-pro is fun.

    PSN ID: gersfc

    Twitter ID: gersfc87

  12. #1212
    Master Guru
    ttech10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Posts
    6,320
    Rep Power
    84
    Points
    14,052 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gersfc View Post
    That was a nice move and a great finish

    Do you play Be-A-Pro? I prefer the old fashioned way of playing it, controlling the whole team but be-a-pro is fun.
    Yea, Be-A-Pro. I typically play as the whole team as well but I'm wanting to do something different. I'm so used to playing as random teams in a kickoff match (helps me with different playstyles) that it's weird when I play career mode and have the same players every time.

    It can get annoying sometimes though when your AI players just don't make the passes or shots they should (even when pressing for them to), but it kind of makes the game more realistic that way.

    And I finally got my videos done. They kept messing up on the EA site and the wrong one would upload so it took like 5-10 minutes per video.

  13. #1213
    Salvator Mundi
    Gers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,610
    Rep Power
    54
    Points
    221,026 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by ttech10 View Post
    Yea, Be-A-Pro. I typically play as the whole team as well but I'm wanting to do something different. I'm so used to playing as random teams in a kickoff match (helps me with different playstyles) that it's weird when I play career mode and have the same players every time.

    It can get annoying sometimes though when your AI players just don't make the passes or shots they should (even when pressing for them to), but it kind of makes the game more realistic that way.

    And I finally got my videos done. They kept messing up on the EA site and the wrong one would upload so it took like 5-10 minutes per video.
    EA's servers are pretty ****. Amount of times it says I have been disconnected whilst on Fifa 13 is unreal.

    Good idea playing as different teams in kick off mode. It's not something I do as I always go the my team, Rangers in career mode lol but i might start doing it just to practice using fully manual settings lol

    Played two matches on Fifa 12 for the Vita, fully manual, had to drop difficulty down to semi-pro and game speed to slow. Won the first game 2-1 and lost the second one 2-1. My passing and shot accuracy are terrible! Lol

    Perfect example of what I hate most about fifa, happened in that second game. I was Rangers and I'm playing against Aberdeen, they take an early lead. I pressurise and outplay the rest of the half going in at half time 1-0 down. I finally grab an equalising goal in the second half around 65th minute, only for Aberdeen scoring straight from the kick off with only there third shot. My defenders couldn't get near there attackers in the build up and the were tripping over each other in the box whilst there attacker had all the time in the world to slot it home! It feels as I have to work real hard to get a goal and they can score whenever they feel like! And that is on semipro! Sorry for the rant but that pisses me off lol

    PSN ID: gersfc

    Twitter ID: gersfc87

  14. #1214
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    Kuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ore no Sekai
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Age
    20
    Posts
    13,087
    Rep Power
    97
    Points
    507,164 (0 Banked)
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Tales of Graces F

    PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

  15. #1215
    Master Poster
    Updator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Somerset, UK
    PSN ID
    Updator
    Age
    20
    Posts
    3,378
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    53,949 (0 Banked)
    Persona 4 Golden, Mass Effect 3 and will be getting back into Dust 514 in a couple days time.
    I can read your thoughts.


  16. #1216
    Master Guru
    ttech10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Posts
    6,320
    Rep Power
    84
    Points
    14,052 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gersfc View Post
    EA's servers are pretty ****. Amount of times it says I have been disconnected whilst on Fifa 13 is unreal.

    Good idea playing as different teams in kick off mode. It's not something I do as I always go the my team, Rangers in career mode lol but i might start doing it just to practice using fully manual settings lol

    Played two matches on Fifa 12 for the Vita, fully manual, had to drop difficulty down to semi-pro and game speed to slow. Won the first game 2-1 and lost the second one 2-1. My passing and shot accuracy are terrible! Lol

    Perfect example of what I hate most about fifa, happened in that second game. I was Rangers and I'm playing against Aberdeen, they take an early lead. I pressurise and outplay the rest of the half going in at half time 1-0 down. I finally grab an equalising goal in the second half around 65th minute, only for Aberdeen scoring straight from the kick off with only there third shot. My defenders couldn't get near there attackers in the build up and the were tripping over each other in the box whilst there attacker had all the time in the world to slot it home! It feels as I have to work real hard to get a goal and they can score whenever they feel like! And that is on semipro! Sorry for the rant but that pisses me off lol
    I have that happen almost every game with Be-A-Pro. My defenders can't do a thing to get the ball back. The other team is just constantly passing it around. I play 8 minute halves and for 6 minutes straight they had the ball. At least that's what it felt like. I eventually had to run my guy, a striker, all the way back to defense, gaining negative ratings along the way, and steal the ball. One game I had 10+ tackles won, because I have to drop back so many times during some games.

    And I don't know if it happens in 13, but I hate how defenders clear the ball as their first decision instead of passing to another defender who is clear, or the goalie. It didn't notice it that much when I played as my whole team, but only controlling one player it's incredibly noticeable.

    I'm trying to get back into more manual settings. I had to change it up to more assisted/semi in order to be competitive on World Class (to get my VP accomplishments done). Slowly getting there, I was missing so many passes though at first. Plus with the camera angle for the Pro it makes it a little more tricky (I think I might just switch to the tele or whichever one is default for single player).

  17. #1217
    Salvator Mundi
    Gers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,610
    Rep Power
    54
    Points
    221,026 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by ttech10 View Post
    I have that happen almost every game with Be-A-Pro. My defenders can't do a thing to get the ball back. The other team is just constantly passing it around. I play 8 minute halves and for 6 minutes straight they had the ball. At least that's what it felt like. I eventually had to run my guy, a striker, all the way back to defense, gaining negative ratings along the way, and steal the ball. One game I had 10+ tackles won, because I have to drop back so many times during some games.

    And I don't know if it happens in 13, but I hate how defenders clear the ball as their first decision instead of passing to another defender who is clear, or the goalie. It didn't notice it that much when I played as my whole team, but only controlling one player it's incredibly noticeable.

    I'm trying to get back into more manual settings. I had to change it up to more assisted/semi in order to be competitive on World Class (to get my VP accomplishments done). Slowly getting there, I was missing so many passes though at first. Plus with the camera angle for the Pro it makes it a little more tricky (I think I might just switch to the tele or whichever one is default for single player).
    Yeah I think the AI needs improving, some of the problems we have mentioned have been going on for a few years now. They never get fixed in new releases or patched which is a travesty really.

    Not played Be-A-Pro all that much in Fifa 13 but the computer going straight up the park and scoring after it takes patient build-up play and chance after chance, still happens. In the console versions you can play around with the slider settings to make the game slightly more realistic. Unfortunately with the Vita version of Fifa 12 that is missing.

    Do you ever change the slider settings?

    I always switch the cam to tele cam, even when playing Be-A-Pro purely because it's the one I'm used to most.

    PSN ID: gersfc

    Twitter ID: gersfc87

  18. #1218
    Master Guru
    ttech10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Posts
    6,320
    Rep Power
    84
    Points
    14,052 (0 Banked)
    I change the sliders every now and then. The CPU sprint speed and acceleration I change because my virtual pro has 90 on both and will lose out to players who have them in their 70s. I knock them down to just ~47 and that seems to help. Also for some of the more ridiculous VP accomplishments. I can do alright with non-adjusted sliders on Professional but on World Class I have to do something with them in order to actually accomplish things for my VP (though I was able to compete with Manchester City 3-2 with Toronto FC on default ones).

    I just finished getting my 2 blocked goals two games running. 10 minute matches against MC. The second match I lost 13-0 and only managed to just get the second block. I was so stressed about not getting it.

    The AI seems weird, on my Be-A-Pro playing I've had them make some great passes for me, and sometimes defense is great. Other times they seem to forget how to play. The devs for FIFA at least seem a lot better than the ones on NCAA Football, where AI is non-existent for their version of Be-A-Pro.

    I'm still stuck on trying to get different accomplishments (to improve my stamina) so haven't gotten back to my career, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to switch to tele. It'll probably help the annoyance of not being able to see more around me. They have the mini pitch map in the pro view, but it's rotated and I'm not used to it seeing it that way so it takes a while to adjust, in which case I usually get the ball stolen.

  19. #1219
    Salvator Mundi
    Gers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,610
    Rep Power
    54
    Points
    221,026 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by ttech10 View Post
    I change the sliders every now and then. The CPU sprint speed and acceleration I change because my virtual pro has 90 on both and will lose out to players who have them in their 70s. I knock them down to just ~47 and that seems to help. Also for some of the more ridiculous VP accomplishments. I can do alright with non-adjusted sliders on Professional but on World Class I have to do something with them in order to actually accomplish things for my VP (though I was able to compete with Manchester City 3-2 with Toronto FC on default ones).

    I just finished getting my 2 blocked goals two games running. 10 minute matches against MC. The second match I lost 13-0 and only managed to just get the second block. I was so stressed about not getting it.

    The AI seems weird, on my Be-A-Pro playing I've had them make some great passes for me, and sometimes defense is great. Other times they seem to forget how to play. The devs for FIFA at least seem a lot better than the ones on NCAA Football, where AI is non-existent for their version of Be-A-Pro.

    I'm still stuck on trying to get different accomplishments (to improve my stamina) so haven't gotten back to my career, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to switch to tele. It'll probably help the annoyance of not being able to see more around me. They have the mini pitch map in the pro view, but it's rotated and I'm not used to it seeing it that way so it takes a while to adjust, in which case I usually get the ball stolen.
    We are monopolising this thread

    Fair play to you working so hard to get your VP accomplishments. Takes a lot of patience, skill and sometimes just good old luck!

    What position do you play usually on Be-A-Pro?

    I radically changed the sliders on fifa 13. Was at a point where I was having competitive tight matches on World Class. Thing I love about the slider settings I use on fifa 13 is when you play the bigger teams, it is genuinely a harder game to win. I found that on default if I was, for example, Man City and playing Aldershot in the cup, Aldershot would be outplaying me and creating more chances!

    PSN ID: gersfc

    Twitter ID: gersfc87

  20. #1220
    Newbie
    HurricaneDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    908 (0 Banked)
    Went back to Battlefield 3. Looking to get some new weapons unlocked

  21. #1221
    Master Guru
    ttech10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Posts
    6,320
    Rep Power
    84
    Points
    14,052 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gersfc View Post
    We are monopolising this thread

    Fair play to you working so hard to get your VP accomplishments. Takes a lot of patience, skill and sometimes just good old luck!

    What position do you play usually on Be-A-Pro?

    I radically changed the sliders on fifa 13. Was at a point where I was having competitive tight matches on World Class. Thing I love about the slider settings I use on fifa 13 is when you play the bigger teams, it is genuinely a harder game to win. I found that on default if I was, for example, Man City and playing Aldershot in the cup, Aldershot would be outplaying me and creating more chances!
    Ha, definitely. It's like the Skyrim and FIFA thread now.

    I typically play center attacker/striker just because I seem to be able to make more of an impact on my team (Toronto FC). Once I can move to a more decent one, though, I'll likely change it to an attacking mid or winger. When I played soccer in real life I was center back, so in game I get to live actually being good at the attacking role.

    That sounds good about the sliders, I had considered looking some up for World Class. I still need 39 games played at that level to finish one of the sections, so I'll be on that difficulty for a while.

  22. #1222
    Salvator Mundi
    Gers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,610
    Rep Power
    54
    Points
    221,026 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by ttech10 View Post
    Ha, definitely. It's like the Skyrim and FIFA thread now.

    I typically play center attacker/striker just because I seem to be able to make more of an impact on my team (Toronto FC). Once I can move to a more decent one, though, I'll likely change it to an attacking mid or winger. When I played soccer in real life I was center back, so in game I get to live actually being good at the attacking role.

    That sounds good about the sliders, I had considered looking some up for World Class. I still need 39 games played at that level to finish one of the sections, so I'll be on that difficulty for a while.
    Playing out your dream in Fifa? Lol I play as s striker with my VP and also in real life too when I played. I was quite a decent dribbler and finisher back in the day. You a fan of Toronto FC in real life?

    Honestly mate I would look up some decent slider settings for World Class because it makes the game so much more realistic and fun.

    Wish I kept Fifa 12 just to give you a game. Only traded it in a few weeks ago too!

    PSN ID: gersfc

    Twitter ID: gersfc87

  23. #1223
    Master Guru
    ttech10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Posts
    6,320
    Rep Power
    84
    Points
    14,052 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gersfc View Post
    Playing out your dream in Fifa? Lol I play as s striker with my VP and also in real life too when I played. I was quite a decent dribbler and finisher back in the day. You a fan of Toronto FC in real life?

    Honestly mate I would look up some decent slider settings for World Class because it makes the game so much more realistic and fun.

    Wish I kept Fifa 12 just to give you a game. Only traded it in a few weeks ago too!
    Sorry, guess I should have worded that better. My team I play as in the game is Toronto, but my real life team is the Seattle Sounders. Which I think is funny since their sponsor is Xbox. I just like playing with Toronto so I can have a lower ranked team. When I'm in career mode as a coach I always pick Seattle though.

    I use sliders on NCAA Football and it change the game for me, so I'll probably look some up.

    You'd likely absolutely beat me if we played. I've spent so much time against the CPU that it'd be so different. Back in college I used to play every day against different people but I've never bothered with FIFA online since the times I tried it was laggy and I've heard too many horror stories of having to face Barcelona over and over.

  24. #1224
    Forum Elder
    Venger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,580
    Rep Power
    71
    Points
    1,614 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Gamefly sent me The Devil May Cry HD Collection this week so I thought I'd try it while I take a break from grinding in Ni No Kuni. Think I managed 3 stages in DMC1 before I gave up in disgust. I'm pretty sure I beat the game years ago, but the camera is terrible, the HD work is spotty at best, all the interstitial images and cut scenes are horrible, I'm constantly getting caught in the environment. I just don't have the patience for that kind of crap anymore and nostalgia isn't enough to forgive the game for aging so badly. DMC2 is cleaner and the camera while still dodgy isn't nearly as hair pullingly frustrating, the HD is better, and the environments in the first 5 stages or so aren't filled with annoying things to get caught on. It also plays a lot better, though it's pretty antiquated now.

  25. #1225
    Salvator Mundi
    Gers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,610
    Rep Power
    54
    Points
    221,026 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by ttech10 View Post
    Sorry, guess I should have worded that better. My team I play as in the game is Toronto, but my real life team is the Seattle Sounders. Which I think is funny since their sponsor is Xbox. I just like playing with Toronto so I can have a lower ranked team. When I'm in career mode as a coach I always pick Seattle though.

    I use sliders on NCAA Football and it change the game for me, so I'll probably look some up.

    You'd likely absolutely beat me if we played. I've spent so much time against the CPU that it'd be so different. Back in college I used to play every day against different people but I've never bothered with FIFA online since the times I tried it was laggy and I've heard too many horror stories of having to face Barcelona over and over.
    Man I ain't that good but it would've been fun . Think i may make a Fifa thread, I'm undecided lol

    I know very little about the MLS but I might just keep an eye out for the Seattle Sounders now lol

    Whenever I play, even online, I always go my team Rangers. Gets annoying that people always pick 5 star teams, but if you play the head to head league you get matched up with someone with an evenly matched team so that was pretty cool

    PSN ID: gersfc

    Twitter ID: gersfc87

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.