Latest PSU headlines:

Page 68 of 120 FirstFirst ... 586878 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 2986
    Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Was on Skyrim but having to take a break for the US v Costa Rica game.

EDIT: Yea I've never heard of that issue either. Sucks to hear. The only time I've not been able to save is if I was in certain menus (like speech or inventory).
    Last edited by ttech10; 07-17-2013 at 01:36.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by ttech10 View Post
    Was on Skyrim but having to take a break for the US v Costa Rica game.

EDIT: Yea I've never heard of that issue either. Sucks to hear. The only time I've not been able to save is if I was in certain menus (like speech or inventory).
    All interaction you have, prevent you from saving your game... You can save your game only when in combat or none-interactive actions
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901

What game are you playing right now?

Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    Wait that is a complete new one to me... I am really sorry that i got you playing and not even knowing this bug... Because i have known nearly every bug Elder Scrolls games have and a save one is a new one for SKYRIM...

What were you doing at the time of set Save fail
    I was beginning the quest where u search for the dragon stone for king watchamacallit. tried to save and it wouldn't let met select it so I googled it. the first answer I came to said it was a very well known bug. if that happens you have to start a new game, after u do that the save feature will work fine. so I guess it's new? idk. not really worried about it I'll just start a new one. had a sick Mohawk tho lol
    and yea i know that u can't save during certain things, but I had tried multiple timesduring the game and after the last one I thought I better look it up.

Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    the Jarl in WHITERUN you are talking about and his Mage in his quarters... The issue must be with the script and not anything i know...

I have never ran into this bug what so ever and i am a heavy saver, i save all the time and the only time i get set bugs is when i surpass over 500 saves...
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    the Jarl in WHITERUN you are talking about and his Mage in his quarters... The issue must be with the script and not anything i know...

I have never ran into this bug what so ever and i am a heavy saver, i save all the time and the only time i get set bugs is when i surpass over 500 saves...
    well excuse me for not knowing er'thang about the game yet $#@! lol. well idk man. my luck I guess lol

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by GetGript View Post
    Games only get better with sweet add-ons like this! Down2earthLV.wix.com/Get-Gript
    spammer

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    well excuse me for not knowing er'thang about the game yet $#@! lol. well idk man. my luck I guess lol
    $#@! is a bit strong, try ball licker and mean it LMAO

Just stating that you are unlucky and others are very lucky... Any other problems you have been having

Forum Elder
    Items User name style
    I got that games as soon as it came out, and have never finished it. I believe I got to the 2nd or third time the "aliens" showed up in the grass and never picked it up again. just wasnt impressed. mp was horrible and the story was forgettable. definite let down from what I expected it to be
    While the game is reasonably pretty, it is a fairly standard if not mediocre shooter much of the time. What really surprised me is that despite being a guy in the most advanced combat suit in the world you really don't feel all that powerful much of the time. It might be realistic, but realism in videogames is over rated. You are highly ammo dependent, only 10 impact arrows at a time, only 2 regular weapons, only 1 explosive weapons etc...You can't pick up items while using your HUD, sometimes it won't let you pick up weapons without really explaining why, and I found the ability to look through walls at an energy cost to be fairly limited in use. It's not so bad while you are fighting humans, though mostly you just stealth in and out of cover and use 1 kill arrows that don't 1 kill ceph. But it gets a bit tedious, the game doesn't really reward any other approach to combat. I enjoyed Crysis 2 more (though not by much), but the story really sucked, the ending made no real sense.

Veteran
    Ni no kuni .. About 3 hours in and lovin it!

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by Venger View Post
    While the game is reasonably pretty, it is a fairly standard if not mediocre shooter much of the time. What really surprised me is that despite being a guy in the most advanced combat suit in the world you really don't feel all that powerful much of the time. It might be realistic, but realism in videogames is over rated. You are highly ammo dependent, only 10 impact arrows at a time, only 2 regular weapons, only 1 explosive weapons etc...You can't pick up items while using your HUD, sometimes it won't let you pick up weapons without really explaining why, and I found the ability to look through walls at an energy cost to be fairly limited in use. It's not so bad while you are fighting humans, though mostly you just stealth in and out of cover and use 1 kill arrows that don't 1 kill ceph. But it gets a bit tedious, the game doesn't really reward any other approach to combat. I enjoyed Crysis 2 more (though not by much), but the story really sucked, the ending made no real sense.
    I agree, it is a mediocre shooter at best. the nano suit did have cool little ideas, but like u said I just didnt think it gave that much of an edge. plus, the predator now was a SUPREME let down.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    So I bought a horse. I don't like him. He won't follow me when I hop off and run around trying to find pretty flowers and butterflies. I don't want to just leave him out in a field, though, so I'm stuck with him until I finish my little quest (kill a giant) and get back to town.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by ttech10 View Post
    So I bought a horse. I don't like him. He won't follow me when I hop off and run around trying to find pretty flowers and butterflies. I don't want to just leave him out in a field, though, so I'm stuck with him until I finish my little quest (kill a giant) and get back to town.
    follow you? lol it's not assassins creed dude

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Horses can follow you in real life though, and it doesn't make sense why your horse would ignore you if you start wondering around. The highly rated horse mods say enough about how many people want the option.

Doesn't Oblivion have your horse follow you?

EDIT: Just completed a long journey starting at Riften, going by the Orc stronghold on the way to Ivarstead, followed by a re-visit to Helgen before going through Riverwood on the way to Whiterun.

Ended up with about 80 Blue Mountain Flowers and ~70 Blue Butterfly Wings. That's over 7,000 gold right there. Time to waste that away on enchanted weapons/clothing and learn some enchantments.
    Last edited by ttech10; 07-17-2013 at 05:33.

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Playing BoF III grinding up right at the start preparing for my assault on the game

PSN ID: gersfc

Twitter ID: gers_PSU
    Twitch ID: 19gers87
    Youtube Channel: gers87fc

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    FatesServant
    Breath of Fire 3 as well. Maybe Grandia once that's finished.
    -FatesServant
    Fate: the universal principle or ultimate agency by which the order of things is presumably prescribed; the decreed cause of events.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Ff 13-2

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    Ff 13-2
    ahhhh I gotcha back on it

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    I started Dead Space 3

It's actually really good so far. It will never touch the first in terms of quality but I really do like it and think people were too harsh on it... myself and my negative cautions included

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    ahhhh I gotcha back on it
    Lol I was in the mood

‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Superior Member
    Items Final Fantasy IVAtlus
    Project X Zone.Was playing FFXIV beta but that finished for now.
    Playing - Tales of Vesperia (secret missions),Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3
    Awaiting - Tales of Xillia 2, Witcher 3, Xenoblade Chronicles X,Persona Q, Oreshika:Tainted Bloodlines, Tales of Zestiria, KH Birth By Sleep HD, Tales Of Hearts R and Persona 5

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    Lol I was in the mood
    no. don't take my credit! lol

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Too late yo :P

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Doing Blood on the Ice quest in Skyrim. At the point where I need to kill the killer. I shoot my arrow at him and it does that lag thing so it takes one or two seconds to shoot the arrow and at that point he has done moved, so I kill the person he was about to kill and a guard starts attacking me.

Frustrating. Also lost 1,000 gold due to the bounty.

Apprentice
    I'm playing Ni No kuni at the moment. I'm up against Moltan and he's proven to be difficult the two times I've fought him. Maybe my third try will do the job.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    If you're ever playing Skyrim and find yourself at Broken Helm Hollow without being told to go to Broken Helm Hollow... do not enter and instead look up the quest 'Flight or Fight'. Just wasted ~20 minutes cause I had to load an old save due to a glitch in that quest from searching that cave first.

So glad Bethesda is already done fixing the game... you know... since there are still these types of bugs that have been fixed on PC since 5 months after the release date because of community patches. You think if you were Bethesda you would check those sorts of things. Ugh.

Thread Information