Page 70 of 121 FirstFirst ... 607080 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 3025
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by ttech10 View Post
    I think that might be a different area. The one I found was a city like building with actual people that were Falmer slaves.

I tried finding the correct ruins last night but ended up looking from Windhelm instead of Winterhold so never found it. About to boot up and continue my search.
    your best bet is DAWNSTAR and head south i believe and you will come upon a DWEMER ruin that has a camp sit outside and a few dead bodies

BLACKREACH
    That area is in the main hall... If you look up befor you go in and use the unrelenting force shout towards the big sun light , a dragon will spawn and you will fight it
    Last edited by claud3; 07-22-2013 at 23:56.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    Final Fantasy 13-2
    what part are u at? I haven't played since I got to that giant fruit mofo lol

moving on tapatalk

Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Ep 3 just grinding my ass off for cp lol

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    your best bet is DAWNSTAR and head south i believe and you will come upon a DWEMER ruin that has a camp sit outside and a few dead bodies

BLACKREACH
    That area is in the main hall... If you look up befor you go in and use the unrelenting force shout towards the big sun light , a dragon will spawn and you will fight it
    Interesting about the dragon. I haven't progressed the main story though past where I bring them the Dragonstone and I'm supposed to go defend the watchtower. So I don't have any shouts.

I finally made it to Aftland from Winterhold and stopped by the Shrine of Azura first to activate that quest. In the beginning stages of going through the area. I've probably been through this place at least five times and I finally realized you can ride those pistons up to get some loot. I swear, I've found so many new things on this playthrough.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Interesting about the dragon. I haven't progressed the main story though past where I bring them the Dragonstone and I'm supposed to go defend the watchtower. So I don't have any shouts.

I finally made it to Aftland from Winterhold and stopped by the Shrine of Azura first to activate that quest. In the beginning stages of going through the area. I've probably been through this place at least five times and I finally realized you can ride those pistons up to get some loot. I swear, I've found so many new things on this playthrough.
    Sorry you are alone on that loot one and then some friend... LMAO

the Azura shrine is a freaking nightmare, but so are all the evil gods

The dragon thing in blackreach, remember you need all three to activate him. I am sorry i did not make that clear
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    My issue now is the Dwarven Mechanism. Guess I have to go visit the guy in that ice cave. Going to be a lot of traveling. I guess it's good though, I was at 527/528 on carrying capacity (multiple enchanted items).

Master Sage
    Items User name styleLegend of ZeldaDiablo IIIHeath LedgerJoker (limited ICON)Title Style
    Finished the latest Tomb Raider game some days ago, awesome game, started Max Payne 3, was quite underwhelmed, its just not the same without Remedy.

Once more into the fray.
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live and die on this day.
    Live and die on this day.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    ZoE: 2nd Runner. Much better than the first from what I can tell. Although the first was great. I really hope Kojima makes a 3rd installment for PS4.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    My issue now is the Dwarven Mechanism. Guess I have to go visit the guy in that ice cave. Going to be a lot of traveling. I guess it's good though, I was at 527/528 on carrying capacity (multiple enchanted items).
    I know friend... It freaking sucks that you have to visit him first before you actually get in,

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Playing Minecraft PE with my bro.

‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    I know friend... It freaking sucks that you have to visit him first before you actually get in,
    Tell me about it. First I thought the traveling would be terrible then I came to realize that I wasn't going to be able to get rid of that Attunement Sphere.

At least I've lasted this long without a glitched item in my inventory.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Finished GoW Ascension. Good game. But didn't offer me much story-wise as promised.

Either going onto DmC, Tomb Raider, or finish off Vanquish (also have TLOU and Infinite in my backburner).

#IndieStation4 and proud of it.

Veteran
    Animal Crossing : City Folk

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Red Dead, missed how amazing this game truly is and i am playing so i can imagine how big GTA V is going to be

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Cross Horizon

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Tell me about it. First I thought the traveling would be terrible then I came to realize that I wasn't going to be able to get rid of that Attunement Sphere.

At least I've lasted this long without a glitched item in my inventory.

The worsed of the worse, Elder Scrolls glitched quest items

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    I really thought I'd be able to miss all that stuff, but sadly not. I think it's impossible with these games, especially since they abandon support without fixing some of the most well known issues.

I've went ahead and bumped up the game difficulty. My Archery skill is topped out and along with Sneak, I can kill everyone easily through stealth attacks (or at least cause significant damage). I just had my only tough fight and that was against the three Daedric enemies in the Azura quest (and good thing I had stocked up on Ultimate Healing potions). I might have to make my Archery skill Legendary.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    I really thought I'd be able to miss all that stuff, but sadly not. I think it's impossible with these games, especially since they abandon support without fixing some of the most well known issues.

I've went ahead and bumped up the game difficulty. My Archery skill is topped out and along with Sneak, I can kill everyone easily through stealth attacks (or at least cause significant damage). I just had my only tough fight and that was against the three Daedric enemies in the Azura quest (and good thing I had stocked up on Ultimate Healing potions). I might have to make my Archery skill Legendary.
    Nothing like a sneak arrow to the neck.

#IndieStation4 and proud of it.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era

See that is even a problem... You up it and it is still to easy and you cause a lot of damage and that should not be

I Do not think they actually understand their own levels they set out and assume you will work it out yourself, like guess work

Veteran
    Ni No Kuni

Just defeated "Al-Khemi" wasn't expecting to fight him ..

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    inFamous. doing evil playthrough

Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    I've started running into Draugr Deathlord's and okay... now I'm challenged. May have to put some of my 50 Grand Soul Gems to use and make some enchanted armor. I think I might start the main quest as well so I can start getting dragon souls. I already have tons of shouts I need to unlock.

And I finally found the Sam guy for the drinking game quest. I finally have access to the Markarth palace to talk to Calcemo without having to initiate the Forsworn Conspiracy quest. I have two or three quests for him in my misc. quest section.

YouTube Editor
    Items Tommy VercettiUser name styleModern Warfare 3
    I finished The Last of Us last week (but expect to do another play through). I have since gone back to Ni No Kuni as I am very close to beating the game, just need to grind out a few more levels before I take on the White Witch. After that I have the new GoW and Hitman games sitting beside my PS3 ready to go.

8 years and counting!

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    skullcrusher1005
    Im playing my favorite game right now it involves my right hand
    Check out my twitch channel i often stream PS4 games and PC games. I also like to interact with the audience so if you want to see some epic gameplay check out my twitch. http://www.twitch.tv/skullcrusher1005

Veteran
    Final Fantasy XIII

Thread Information