Page 77 of 123 FirstFirst ... 677787 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 3064
    Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by Gers View Post
    Well just got the plat for Far Cry 3. Took me 5 days all in all, $#@!ing love that game.

So now I'm either gonna start TLOU, Bioshock Infinite or Final Fantasy XIII-2. Decisions decisions............
    I'd go TLOU of course

uh, yea dude, the bathhouse and what he did on the midnight channel were definitely, special. lol.
    I'm loving the game dude. 14 hrs of play and no sign of slowing down. you have officially got me from fps's to rpg's

Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

2. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by KnotGamer901 View Post
    I'd go TLOU of course

uh, yea dude, the bathhouse and what he did on the midnight channel were definitely, special. lol.
    I'm loving the game dude. 14 hrs of play and no sign of slowing down. you have officially got me from fps's to rpg's
    Welcome to the club man glad you're enjoying it though, would feel like $#@! you going out and buying it if you didn't lol

I pretty much guessed you would opt for TLOU have you completed it yet?

PSN ID: gersfc

Twitter ID: gers_PSU
    Twitch ID: 19gers87
    Youtube Channel: gers87fc

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Just hunting in RDR and i am just on the first part of the game and have done no missions or sides missions or held strangers... Just the hunting
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    Nice one friend... They still are a pain in the arse to say the least, but as i have said

The give the best rewards for doing all that work
    Yea, I'm not too worried about collecting them though. Especially since I don't want to feel fatigued once V comes out.

Typically when I play I 100% the driving school, this time I settled for just getting over 90%. I think it's the first time that ever happened, though I'll likely feel pressure to go back and finish getting 100%.

6. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Welcome to the club man glad you're enjoying it though, would feel like $#@! you going out and buying it if you didn't lol

I pretty much guessed you would opt for TLOU have you completed it yet?
    hell no I ain't. I went to the beach, got the vita while I was there, and today is the first time I touched my ps3 lol. been playing persona 4 24/7 lol.

however, today I downloaded hitman absolution for ps3. if ur a plus member, this is a must download. it's free (takes a while to download tho) and the game kicks major ass

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    hell no I ain't. I went to the beach, got the vita while I was there, and today is the first time I touched my ps3 lol. been playing persona 4 24/7 lol.

however, today I downloaded hitman absolution for ps3. if ur a plus member, this is a must download. it's free (takes a while to download tho) and the game kicks major ass
    I was the same. The minute I bought Persona 4, i didn't touch anything else for about a month! And that includes my gf

I am a plus member but the eu plus games are different to the US ones unfortunately, so no Hitman for me

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by ttech10 View Post
    Yea, I'm not too worried about collecting them though. Especially since I don't want to feel fatigued once V comes out.

Typically when I play I 100% the driving school, this time I settled for just getting over 90%. I think it's the first time that ever happened, though I'll likely feel pressure to go back and finish getting 100%.
    I agree... Sometimes i leave all that until i am even deeper into the game and then decide to do the schools and get everything...

Or i just forget all the main missions in los santos and do all the hidden stuff first and when i move to the other islands. I do the same thing on each island

the hidden stuff first and then the main missions

Or

i just cheat
    Last edited by claud3; 08-09-2013 at 10:44.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    I was the same. The minute I bought Persona 4, i didn't touch anything else for about a month! And that includes my gf

I am a plus member but the eu plus games are different to the US ones unfortunately, so no Hitman for me
    ah yea that's right I forgot they were different. $#@! balls. well maybe it'll come out next month or something

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    ah yea that's right I forgot they were different. $#@! balls. well maybe it'll come out next month or something
    Yeah fingers crossed, although we got Mafia II, Need for Speed Most Wanted and Spec Ops: The Line this month so ain't complaining lol

Started FF XIII-2
    Last edited by Gers; 08-09-2013 at 12:35.

Asset Manager
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Items Lightning
    Yeah fingers crossed, although we got Mafia II, Need for Speed Most Wanted and Spec Ops: The Line this month so ain't complaining lol

Started FF XIII-2
    You're not upset you started XIII-2? It's a good game.

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc

What game are you playing right now?

Quote Originally Posted by avecha View Post
    You're not upset you started XIII-2? It's a good game.
    No not at all, It was an apologetic emoticon for Knot as he wanted me to play TLOU but I have decided to ignore him and go for the FF XIII-2 plat instead lol

Asset Manager
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Items Lightning
    No not at all, It was an apologetic emoticon for Knot as he wanted me to play TLOU but I have decided to ignore him and go for the FF XIII-2 plat instead lol
    Lol, that's all good then.

It's a great game and I worry that people are too quick to judge. I've been going back to it lately as well to try for the plat. Think I have about 6 or 7 to go. Will be my first plat. :/

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Lol, that's all good then.

It's a great game and I worry that people are too quick to judge. I've been going back to it lately as well to try for the plat. Think I have about 6 or 7 to go. Will be my first plat. :/
    I grew up playing FF games and for me personally I long for a return for world maps and airships, that said once I got in to XIII I did actually quite enjoy it. Only just started XIII-2 so can't give my opinion on it quite yet lol

Good luck with the plat! Keep me posted in the Final Fantasy Discussion Thread on how you're getting on if time permits I'l be updating my progress in there

16. Likes avecha likes this post
    Asset Manager
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Items Lightning
    I grew up playing FF games and for me personally I long for a return for world maps and airships, that said once I got in to XIII I did actually quite enjoy it. Only just started XIII-2 so can't give my opinion on it quite yet lol

Good luck with the plat! Keep me posted in the Final Fantasy Discussion Thread on how you're getting on if time permits I'l be updating my progress in there
    I'm a big fan too even though I only like a few.
    Played VIII, loved it. Got halfway through 9, never went back. Loved X and X-2. Liked XII but got a bit bored and now love XIV: ARR.

I'll def keep you updated and look out for you too.

It may contain spoilers but here is a thread I've been working on, I think I might update the OP with all the info scattered throughout it. Have a look if you like.

http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...07#post6136307

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    ignore

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    I'm a big fan too even though I only like a few.
    Played VIII, loved it. Got halfway through 9, never went back. Loved X and X-2. Liked XII but got a bit bored and now love XIV: ARR.

I'll def keep you updated and look out for you too.

It may contain spoilers but here is a thread I've been working on, I think I might update the OP with all the info scattered throughout it. Have a look if you like.

http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...07#post6136307
    You didn't like IX? And you haven't played VII?? man get that sorted after you get the plat

Cool, I'l keep an eye for you man and I'll defo check your thread out too

ignore
    C'mon now bro, I'm only getting XIII-2 out the way so I can fed-ex you my guide for it

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    lol. good try Holmes.

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    lol. good try Holmes.
    Seen right through me lol

Playing Final Fantasy XIII-2. Getting back to grips with it.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    RDR... Just started the stranger side missions

Asset Manager
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Items Lightning
    You didn't like IX? And you haven't played VII?? man get that sorted after you get the plat

Cool, I'l keep an eye for you man and I'll defo check your thread out too
    Hahaha, i liked IX but prefer the Final Fantasies that are more human. Hard to explain.

I think me and my brother have played VII back in the day cause we used to joke about the main being a 'Generic video game hunk'.

I'll have a sniff around the PSN and see what i can find.

24. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Hahaha, i liked IX but prefer the Final Fantasies that are more human. Hard to explain.

I think me and my brother have played VII back in the day cause we used to joke about the main being a 'Generic video game hunk'.

I'll have a sniff around the PSN and see what i can find.
    I get what you mean. I prefer the human based FF's myself. I didn't really take to IX, think after VII & VIII it was a bit of a let down but I'm definitely in the minority on that one.

Just spent 3 hours trying to get the Clock Stopper trophy on XIII-2, where you have to get 100 pre-emptive attacks in a row and still haven't got it! Have you got that trophy? Or that one of the ones you're missing?

Asset Manager
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Items Lightning
    I get what you mean. I prefer the human based FF's myself. I didn't really take to IX, think after VII & VIII it was a bit of a let down but I'm definitely in the minority on that one.

Just spent 3 hours trying to get the Clock Stopper trophy on XIII-2, where you have to get 100 pre-emptive attacks in a row and still haven't got it! Have you got that trophy? Or that one of the ones you're missing?
    That's one of the ones i'm missing. I'll move over to the other thread so as not to derail.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    DRAGONS CROWN this game is $#@!ing awesome. Like I had a mission to find out what happened to these missing young maidens. So I find out that they were taken by vampires and I free them. So in this side-scroller-beatem-up-rpg I'm with my group of four with three maidens that I'm protecting while fighting vampires who can turn the maidens into vampires who then try to kill me. Awesome! Don't let the sexualness of two of the characters turn you off this game you'll really be missing out on something.

Multiplayer is kinda weird, I actually haven't unlocked it yet. Apparently you need to get deep into the game before it gets unlocked or something. Which is kinda annoying cause I only wanted to play this in multiplayer.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by Gantz; 08-10-2013 at 09:49.

Y0ur L1vEs ARE NoW 0Ver Y0u ba5T4RD5..wH4t You D0 w1Th Y0uR nEw L1V3s iS foR mE +O d3C1D3...W3ll tH4Ts th3 th30rY 4nyWAys

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    The Last of Us (collection runthrough), and FIFA as always.

Follow me on Twitter @Adam_PSU for all things PlayStation!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    I am back to GTA 3 now and i am also playing san andreas... Getting the old feel back for the new GTA game

Thread Information