Master Guru

Does anyone want to buy a ps3?

I've been thinking about getting rid of my ps3 because it's interfering with stuff i need to do. I'll get one later but i don't need one right now. I just wanna ask you guys first before i sell it because i post here and what not. I figure most of you have ps3 though.

The ps3 is a 120 gb hard drive
    It has games loaded on it. The games are Legend of the dragoo, Final fantasy 7, final fantasy 8. I had to make a uK account for these because i one a give away from chillie. I bought flower and final fantasy 9.

I have infamous 1 and 2 (the collection), Shadow of the colossus/ico collection/ Black ops, and the metal gear hd collection.I'm wanting 200 even for it. plus shipping and handling..

I also have a 3ds with poke'mon soul silver and zelda ocarina of time.

EDIT: i have a bunch of movies on there and even a pronnnn on there.It's called lust latinas and some movies like american pie 4 and gran torino. There's more but i don't feel like naming them.
    Last edited by Silvy; 10-12-2012 at 05:29.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Kuro needs a PS3 lol

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    Kuro needs a PS3 lol
    If he wants one, he'll be here. I know i'm not going to gamestop for sure. I might ebay if this doesn't work out. All though i'll need ebay for the sale

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    I am 100% sure this is not aloud here.

“Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke

PSN ID: berts08

Thread Information