Forum Sage

The President We Could Have Had

Earlier this election cycle, we had several candidates running and vying to be the Republican nominee to run for the presidency of the United States. As time went on with events, primaries and caucuses, a few contenders rose to the top. With each major event, primary and caucus, the list grew shorter until there was but a few handful. Yet, the best contender was running until the last moment possible.

This thread is about the one person we could have had for president that no one could have beaten, if he had secured his nomination. Unfortunately for the American people, he was cheated out of the nomination, every step of the way. In this thread, I will put forth ample evidence of actions perpetrated by Mitt Romney and his campaign, Rick Santorum and his campaign, the GOP and of course, the media. This information is not only widely available but has been fact-checked and will detail active propaganda against the President We Could Have Had.

In essence, this thread is about how Ron Paul was cheated out of the nomination and by extension, the presidency.

I have but a few special rules to this thread.

NO TROLLING!!! This thread's intent is merely to inform everyone so there should be no trolling. Please keep it civil.

READ & WATCH EVERYTHING BEFORE POSTING!!! Any poster worth his/her salt knows that absorbing all the information possible is the best way to carry an intelligible debate.

NO PARTISANSHIP OR BIPARTISANSHIP WITHOUT DIRECT & FACT-CHECKED REFUTATIONS!!! I understand that there are those that favor one candidate over another and I respect that. However, this isn't about them unless they are mentioned in the evidence I plan on providing. So with all due respect, please keep your responses as it pertains to the topic of this thread.

Without further ado, I present you the evidence.

RNC Pulling Out All Stops To Keep Ron Paul's Name Out Of Nomination

RNC Rules Committee Can't Follow It's Own Rules

Excerpt
    "I feel betrayed a bit by my party, by the RNC," said Matt McDonald, a delegate from Belfast who did not make the cut on the RNC's revised list. But he, like other members of the delegation, was not giving up.

"I'm going to Tampa and I expect to be seated as a delegate," he said. "I was fairly elected as a delegate by Republicans in the state of Maine."
    http://www.pressherald.com/news/RNC-...delegates.html

Excerpt
    Well, Ron Paul did win the plurality of delegates in 5 states, enough to be eligible for the nomination and a 15-minute speaking slot at the GOP convention. The states he won are Louisiana, Iowa, Minnesota, Maine and Nevada. Then Ron Paul went on to win the plurality in Massachusetts, Romney's home state and half the delegates in Oregon. Dr. Ron Paul also has around 500 delegates who support him. The exact number of delegates that Romney and Paul have is still a mystery but should be clarified at the convention.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/laura-...b_1814846.html

Individual State Cases

Louisiana

Shreveport LA Police Attack GOP Chair, Then Try To Suppress Video Evidence

Ron Paul Delegate Assaulted By Shreveport LA Police AT LAGOP State

Mississippi & Georgia

Ron Paul Supporters Have Evidence Of Election Fraud

Missouri

Evidence Of Rigging St. Charles Caucus Against Ron Paul

Police Called To Stop Ron Paul from Winning Missouri Caucus - St. Charles County

St. Charles County Caucus [WHOLE][FINAL]

There is A LOT more evidence and I will put more up when I get around to it but I think there is enough here to get this thread going.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 10-13-2012 at 13:56.

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Oh please no more american politics, im getting sick of all this stuff.

3. Likes Dave-The-Rave likes this post
    Forum Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    Please feel free to leave the thread. No one is forcing you to participate.

5. Likes MartyRules likes this post
    Forum Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    The OP just basically proves what I said in the other thread. The republican party will continue to hold Paul back. Now there is even more bad blood because he refuses to endorse Romney.

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    Feel free to start a Swiss politics thread.

8. Likes MartyRules likes this post
    Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    Feel free to start a Swiss politics thread.
    Believe me, you dont want me to do that.

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Come on man. The OP obviously put some effort into making this thread. Quite lame to burst in here to tell him you don't like the topic. Jeez.

Thread Information