Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I think its digital stuff only. Put game in the cart, apply code.. if it works the price will become $0, then checkout.

I should of tried DA: Origins Awakening first, says its invalid now.. tried that incognito thing lol

Sig&Av by Kuro

Summoning (Destiny of) spirits as I venture back into (FFX) Spira. With a bit of "Catching 'em All!" on the side.

PS4 Preorders: WatchDogsWitcher3DyingLight

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

Apprentice
    Items Dark Souls CoverPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    I think its digital stuff only. Put game in the cart, apply code.. if it works the price will become $0, then checkout.

I should of tried DA: Origins Awakening first, says its invalid now.. tried that incognito thing lol
    Yeah as far as I know it's only digital games, like you said. I hope the incognito thing works for you, if not try it in a different browser, that seems to work sometimes as well.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style

Figures. That takes care of me, heh.

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Apprentice
    Well it looks like the code is now dead. I guess EA finally figured it out and disabled the code. Hopefully everybody that wanted something was able to get it. I'll update this if there are any changes and the code starts working again or something, but for now it looks like it's over.

I ended up getting 7 games in all, so I'm very happy. I got Dragon Age Origins, Dragon Age 2, Bulletstorm, Medal of Honor, Shift 2, Spore, and Dead Space 2. Probably the two I'm looking most forward to playing are Dead Space 2, which I haven't played before, and Bulletstorm, which I rented but never finished but I still really enjoyed it.

PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by NightOnyx View Post
    Yeah as far as I know it's only digital games, like you said. I hope the incognito thing works for you, if not try it in a different browser, that seems to work sometimes as well.
    Sadly cant get two, do anyone know if Dragon Age: Origins on one account could work with Dragon Age: Origins Awakening on an other? o.o

Quote Originally Posted by $Greatness$ View Post
    Figures. That takes care of me, heh.
    Yeah I was trying PS3 games first, dont want em.. but hey, free games a free game. lol

Sig&Av by Kuro

Summoning (Destiny of) spirits as I venture back into (FFX) Spira. With a bit of "Catching 'em All!" on the side.

PSN

Apprentice
    Sadly cant get two, do anyone know if Dragon Age: Origins on one account could work with Dragon Age: Origins Awakening on an other? o.o
    Sadly the code is dead now. It wont work for anybody, even if you do the log out method. I've been following it all on neogaf and everybody on there is saying it's not working for them either. I still can't believe it took them this long to kill the code, they must have given away so many games in the past 24 hours, lol. So I'm sorry you can't get Awakening, I'm glad you were able to get at least one game though.
    Last edited by NightOnyx; 10-14-2012 at 09:58.

PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Quote Originally Posted by NightOnyx View Post
    Sadly the code is dead now. It wont work for anybody, even if you do the log out method. I've been following it all on neogaf and everybody on there is saying it's not working for them either. I still can't believe it took them this long to kill the code, they must have given away so many games in the past 24 hours, lol. So I'm sorry you can't get Awakening, I'm glad you were able to get at least one game though.
    Yeah I realized that now that I tried on my second account (Forgot I had it lol) didnt need it anyhow. Figured I'd try till it died, but either way I got a game out of it.. so thanks :P

Sig&Av by Kuro

PSN

Apprentice
    Yeah I realized that now that I tried on my second account (Forgot I had it lol) didnt need it anyhow. Figured I'd try till it died, but either way I got a game out of it.. so thanks :P
    No problem! I'm just happy I could help people on here get some free games. Now I just have to wait for everything to download. Thankfully most of my games are at like 80-90% done downloading, so I will be able to try them out soon.

Elite Member
    Items User name style
    I actually ended up getting Spore, just for shits and giggles. Doubt I'll play it :lol
    (Own pretty much every EA game I want on PS3 already)
    Spore is actually a good game, I had a blast playing it a few years back (that's why I "bought" it again!)
    the amount of depth the game had surprised me.
    Named my species Dharmite's (LOST inspired)

I'm curious to see how EA will deal with this free game error/bug, Hopefully they let us keep our games.
    I bet this was Origin's most popular day!
    A fair few people would've signed up for Origin today/yesterday because of this.

PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo9zero View Post
    Spore is actually a good game, I had a blast playing it a few years back (that's why I "bought" it again!)
    the amount of depth the game had surprised me.
    Named my species Dharmite's (LOST inspired)

I'm curious to see how EA will deal with this free game error/bug, Hopefully they let us keep our games.
    I bet this was Origin's most popular day!
    A fair few people would've signed up for Origin today/yesterday because of this.
    I actually ended up trying it, since it is one of the few games I can run on my non-gaming PC. The first stage was a "Wtf, why am I playing this crap?" thing.. then it opened up into a half-decent time waster. Curious how it evolved past the creature stage, if at all.

And I'm unsure how EA will handle it, cause I actually started reading neogaf about it.. and some people seem to of gotten EAs entire $20 catalog of games lol Hard to predict how a company will handle this. I wish I got to it sooner and read neogaf

Sig&Av by Kuro

PSN

Elite Member
    Items User name style
    EA have made a comment saying they will "honor" the games bought with the coupon-code glitch!
    Source
    Thanks for the 13 free games EA!

Power Member
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    I should think so too. Its only cost them bandwidth.

I got reminded of this
    A Physicist figured out a loop hole in a supermarket reward scheme which meant if he bought enough bananas he would be getting them for free and the store would pay him money. So he bought half a tonne and earned £25 of store credit.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/ba...t-1283219.html
    Last edited by keefy; 10-15-2012 at 19:26.
    This is a local shop for local people you have no business here!

Thread Information