Latest PSU headlines:

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

FIFA 13, Vita Metacritic....

Goodness. The game isn't too bad, but it isn't worth the price. That's my opinion. Luckily I was able to get it at a lower price, and I never had the first FIFA (Vita).

Here ya go:

http://www.metacritic.com/game/plays...critic-reviews

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    53? Ouch!

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Damn..wow

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    I go with the 75 if it's a first buy, and a 50 if it's your second.

Forum Guru
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    Got a 4.0 on IGN which seems purely down to it being a reskin of FIFA football.

I've got both (picked FIFA 13 up for 25 so not too bad).

I would have liked interaction with FUT on the PS3, even if it was just buying and selling, something would have been nice so you feel like you can achieve something while on the go.

At least the Tour Bus trophy isn't glitched like 'around the world' trophy in FIFA football so the platinum is obtainable. (play a game in every stadium).

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    read this:

http://au.ign.com/articles/2012/10/1...d-games-as-new

The game is almost the exact same as Fifa Football, the launch title. Pretty crazy, EA

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Yeah, that's the basis for every part of the meta reviews listed in the OP. It's ridiculous. They better patch this $#@! up with basically a new game lol. I won't be buying the next one unless they promote it with the actual features and content it WILL have.

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    I know man, I was gutted after news started coming out that this version was basically the launch Fifa with updated rosters. I was so keen to get Fifa 13 on my Vita as well.

I mean, it's surely a fun game. I enjoyed the launch Fifa demo quite a lot. But I would never pay new game price for a game that's as rehashed as this. Hopefully it drops in price quickly.

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    But if you won't own Fifa Football, is it still a good game, or would it feel too dated?

Forum Guru
    Alot of the bad scores are due to it being a rehashed Fifa Football. If you didn't own that, Fifa 13 for the Vita is still an excellent football game and I'm enjoying it even having owned the previous title as well.

PSU Editorial Assistant
    PSN ID
    Diablo_Rosso
    Items User name styleManchester UnitedPlayStation
    It's a shame that EA just rehashed the launch game. I didn't get that because I was hoping that 13 would have things like Ultimate Team. I'd like to know why it doesn't.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by SupraGaz View Post
    Alot of the bad scores are due to it being a rehashed Fifa Football. If you didn't own that, Fifa 13 for the Vita is still an excellent football game and I'm enjoying it even having owned the previous title as well.
    It isn't good to pay that much for new kits lol. Basically, 13 on the Vita is FIFA 2011 with updated kits. Stats aren't necessarily all updated either. It's a pretty poor release regardless if FIFA 2011 gameplay was decent.

Forum Guru
    Completely agree but Vincent asked if its a good game having not owned the first FIFA, which it is.
    Whether or not it's worth twice the asking price is a different story and depends on how much updated kits and rosters means to people because right now that's all I can see that is different

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    I held off getting Fifa Football in hope that this one would be fully featured. In fact, I remember reading/watching interviews from the devs saying the reason why Fifa Football wasn't a port of Fifa 12 (no tactical defending, updated physics, etc) is because they didn't have enough time to make it as such in time for launch

I wonder what their excuse is now ;(.

Seeing as Konami are not bothering to port over PES13 it looks like this is the only option Vita owners have -_-

Ah well, like I said; I know the game is fun for what it is. Just disappointed. Will get it when it's cheap

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by SupraGaz View Post
    Completely agree but Vincent asked if its a good game having not owned the first FIFA, which it is.
    Whether or not it's worth twice the asking price is a different story and depends on how much updated kits and rosters means to people because right now that's all I can see that is different
    I gotcha. Didn't realize you were answering his question.

Forum Guru
    My bad for not quoting

Can't believe even ad-hoc hasn't made it. That was in all the PSP FIFA titles. Annoying having to connect via 3G when I'm sat right next to the person I want to play!

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Yeah, they basically didn't do much work on this one at all.

Elite Guru
    Ya know, I don't play many football games. Would never play on my home console but would be interested in a small piece of action now and again. May get once it's around 10. Probably get there fairly soon judging by customer feedback. Lol.

Thread Information