Thread: Trophy Question

Trophy Question

So, I made a new user on my ps3 ("side") to play a new game. Why I made a new user for a new game, I dunno - I do it a lot and I shouldn't. BUT I only have one PSN account, and I am logged on this new user with it now. Ok, so I want to "transfer" trophies from another user/side on my ps3, can I go there - log into my account, sync the trophies, and then have them AND MY TROPHIES ON MY NEW SIDE together. So basically combining them? Sorry if it's really complicated sounding - I'm not explaining to well.... I'm just a bit frustrated.

Thanks!

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    You can't transfer trophies from another user man. You basically have to start fresh now..Sorry

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

are thinking user as in like.. psn account? because thats not what I mean, I mean a ps3 SIDE, which is just called user. Using the same account. Thanks though!

As in:
    I have a main ps3 side. And another one. I am logged into a psn account on one. I have a couple trophies for Skyrim (20%), KoA, and Batman. On my other side, I have more Skyrim (60%), and some other ones... blah. So, if I log out of my main side, and log into this other one with the same account and sync THOSE trophies, can I get them to my main account when I log back on there?
    Last edited by evanthealmighty; 10-13-2012 at 21:23.

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Oh sorry I misunderstood. If you synced the trophy on the main one you should see it in ther other user with the same account logged on.

‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Sweeeeeeeeet! Thats kinda backwards how you explained but same idea and same outcome! Thanks!!! I hope it works

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Haha ok cool hope it works out dude!

Thread Information