Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Xbox 360 dashboard update features revealed

Soldier 95B
    Yeah the update is nice no doubt. But other than pinning games to your home page for easy access, and recommended games based on your searches, there are not any updates that benefit gaming.

Happy Wars was released free this week which is part of the testing we have been doing. Great free to play game btw. Hardcore and casual.

Those like Rad who use a console for all their Internet browsing will be amazed at the performance of Internet Explorer for Xbox 360. It walks all over the PS3 browser. But the PS3 browser has substantially more features than the IE browser.

The sweet thing about the IE browser is that it is integrated with the Xbox cloud service. Your browsing history and pages that you pin to the Xbox dashboard show up on all of your Xboxes when you log in. All seamless and instant. It's epic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    Yeah the update is nice no doubt. But other than pinning games to your home page for easy access
    i find it not to be so easy once you have a lot of things pinned.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I feel more like I've started using a tablet with a controller with the 360 lately. Starting to dislike.

Soldier 95B
    Quote Originally Posted by Yungstar 2006 View Post
    i find it not to be so easy once you have a lot of things pinned.
    I don't think they intended to have hundreds of items pinned. But the nice thing is you can move the pinned items around for priority access.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thread Information