Ultimate Veteran
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

DmC: Devil May Cry NYCC trailer, details

Capcom shared a new trailer, artwork, and revealed an incoming demo for DmC Devil May Cry during a panel at Comic-Con in New York today.

A date for the demo was not announced, but it will come to consoles (a PC demo was not mentioned) prior to the game’s January 2013 release

Also revealed at Comic-Con is Mundus, the primary antagonist of the first Devil May Cry, who returns with a new look in DmC Devil May Cry as ruler of the underworld. View artwork for Mundus at the gallery.

Other details shared at the panel include:
    • Players will learn more about Dante’s parents in DmC Devil May Cry.
    • The game will have “a few novelty modes” made available upon initial completion of the game.
    • The PC version will run at 60 frames per second with enhancements, while the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions will run at 30 frames.

Watch the new trailer below.

via Gematsu.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!

Do you love GTA? Check out my general discussion thread here!

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Saw this today at the Game City Expo in Vienna. Not looking too bad, but looks a bit bland sometimes.

Veteran
    Not much to see here.

I wish this game would come out already. :/ Really curious to see how well it will be as a game and "reboot".

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    zex494
    im sorry guys,but this game is gonna die a horrible death
    I had no intentions of becoming a leader. It is as a warrior how I shall be remembered, but these are hardly numbers worth dying for.
    -Zechs Merquise

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    KungenMartiin
    Gay looking Dante and a fail attempt to make a reimagining of an awesome franchise.

Trust me, the only people who will buy this game are overly-optimistic/progressive people who think that just because it's a mediocre game that's playable means it's good. Stop being overly optimistic and higher your standards for $#@! sake.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Gaddesreinhart
    Items PS3 FatVita
    So, the PC version is the only version that will have the proper framerate? Expected. It runs on Unreal 3 and PC is pretty much the only safe bet for 60 FPS with a few exceptions. Still bland as hell though and reeks of try hard.
    Retired FFXI player. FFXIV player, Malboro Server.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    As wack as it seems I'll still give this $#@! a try. I don't really ask for much as long as its fun to me.

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    CloudStrife37
    I'll rent it, cry, and then play DMC HD Collection.

Apprentice
    I'll wait for the reviews, and then I'll buy it no matter what the reviews say - only if the gameplay in the review videos looks bad I won't buy it. But you DMC fans really need to get over it. Give it a chance. They haven't shown very much yet (enought I'd say, I don't like all the spoiling with 100000000 trailers these days) and the hardcore DMC fans are bashing this game like hell. "piece of $#@!/crap, gay, dante looks emo/gay/bad/like a baby".... That's not true. Dante looks OK. He just looks different from the old DMC games. THIS IS A REBOOT. Look at Tomb Raider. No Tomb Raider fans complain about Lara looking and being younger and different.

10. Likes Suzano-O likes this post
    Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by KungMartin90 View Post
    Gay looking Dante and a fail attempt to make a reimagining of an awesome franchise.

Trust me, the only people who will buy this game are overly-optimistic/progressive people who think that just because it's a mediocre game that's playable means it's good. Stop being overly optimistic and higher your standards for $#@! sake.
    It could possibly suck but it's nowhere close to being out yet, which means no tangible feedback whatsoever, and I'm not gonna write it off completely until I give it a try or dig deep into a variety of critic and user impressions, as I do with any game I'm curious about.
    Last edited by Bio; 10-24-2012 at 01:15.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio
    Yep, NGP will retail at $300. We all know it's going to happen.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    zex494
    Quote Originally Posted by MBS D@v!d View Post
    I'll wait for the reviews, and then I'll buy it no matter what the reviews say - only if the gameplay in the review videos looks bad I won't buy it. But you DMC fans really need to get over it. Give it a chance. They haven't shown very much yet (enought I'd say, I don't like all the spoiling with 100000000 trailers these days) and the hardcore DMC fans are bashing this game like hell. "piece of $#@!/crap, gay, dante looks emo/gay/bad/like a baby".... That's not true. Dante looks OK. He just looks different from the old DMC games. THIS IS A REBOOT. Look at Tomb Raider. No Tomb Raider fans complain about Lara looking and being younger and different.
    "the hardcore DMC fans are bashing this game like hell. "piece of $#@!/crap, gay, dante looks emo/gay/bad/like a baby".... That's not true."
    um..thats a contradicting statement. as you say,the hardcore fans mostly have this attitude which means it must be true. If they're not marketing to the main audience of this franchise,who's it for?

"THIS IS A REBOOT. Look at Tomb Raider. No Tomb Raider fans complain about Lara looking and being younger and different."
    I think most Tomb Raider fans (including me) are just happy to see another TR period. As far as her not looking the same,she is younger and the game is a prequel to all other titles. At least they stuck to her story,character,etc. you know the stuff that made the franchise and created the fan base. DMC, on the other hand, cant even be considered Devil May Cry. The only homage to the original series is the character's name thus alienating the fan base. as the old saying goes "if it aint broke..."
    I had no intentions of becoming a leader. It is as a warrior how I shall be remembered, but these are hardly numbers worth dying for.
    -Zechs Merquise

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    zex494
    and where's the "dislike" button?!?
    -Zechs Merquise

Thread Information