Apprentice

Doom 3 bfg day one my can

so i ordered the doom 3 bfg day one digital which is suppose to be in the playstation store right now and isn't the release date is the 16th and here it is the 16th and no game no e-mail no download code from sony what gives if i knew they where going to do this garbage to me i would have just used my psn card for another game but here i sit outta 40.00 because they lied great job sony

Quote Originally Posted by johnodd4 View Post
    so i ordered the doom 3 bfg day one digital which is suppose to be in the playstation store right now and isn't the release date is the 16th and here it is the 16th and no game no e-mail no download code from sony what gives if i knew they where going to do this garbage to me i would have just used my psn card for another game but here i sit outta 40.00 because they lied great job sony
    Youll get it today you just have to wait until they update the store I did this with resident evil 6 it doesn't matter about the preorder you still can't get the game until they update the store which they haven't done yet

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    lol relax man. Sony did not lie and you will have your game when they update the store.

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    It doesnt exist on Steam outside USA yet, we have to wait until 19th.
    This page shows "not available in your region" for me.
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/208200/

Maybe you live in Europe?
    Last edited by keefy; 10-16-2012 at 18:33.

Dedicated Member

I think that would make sense as I thought they released on different days for U.S. and Europe. But, the funny thing is so many times you think you'll have access to something on the network, and realize afterward that you have to wait for the store to update!. But you know last time when RE6 released, I jumped on the store and it was available, and it was earlier that the 7PM usual time they update. So I don't know about the different times with the updating.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Day one digital means the first day after release when the store is updated.
    so just chillax

Apprentice
    Then they shouldn't advertise day one because day one means 12:01 midnight not 7:00 the next day yep you heard right i finally got my game on the 17th i dont count the 17th as day one digital do you more like day two digital

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Then they shouldn't advertise day one because day one means 12:01 midnight not 7:00 the next day yep you heard right i finally got my game on the 17th i dont count the 17th as day one digital do you more like day two digital
    Day 1 does not mean 12:01am. I have never read anywhere where they said Day 1 releases are available at that time. That is like saying all stores are open at 12:01am to sell you a game that comes out that day.

Day 1 means you get the game that day it is released. Within that 24hr period.

Superior Member

Has anybody else got any reports on the game yet? worth picked up?

Superior Member

Quote Originally Posted by thesuperfunk View Post
    Has anybody else got any reports on the game yet? worth picking up?

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by thesuperfunk View Post
    Has anybody else got any reports on the game yet? worth picked up?
    Persoanlly I like it a lot. There is a whole lot to the package overall though and I've only tried bits here and there, so are there any particluar aspects you are interested in? If I've tried a bit of what you are most interested in so far I'll hit you back with some feedback.

Thread Information