Latest PSU headlines:

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style

Why i'm a failure..

Well, first off i'm a giant failure. Let me tell you while i'm a failure. Firstly, let's start with schools. I just recently took a locator to get back in school and i made like a 8th,8th, and like a 5th. Those are not bad scores because i'm on the highest levels besides math. I'm at the lowest form of math actually. Now as i said those aren't bad but compared to my last scores they're laughable. I made 12th grade levels last time,so you see the problem? It's like my intelligence is falling down,just like life, and i can't get up.

I remember Kwes_Dog said something on psu and i can't find the quote but it was like every time you see the light and go for it then it leaves. That's how i feel to because i'm not where i wanna be in life and i walk around laughing trying to play if off but i get in the dumps most of the time. It doesn't matter who i blame, it doesn't change a thing, you know? I know it's been other peoples fault but that doesn't change nothing blaming them. Even when she admits it, it doesn't help because it's just words. For instance, i just said i'm a big failure and she was like no your not. I just walked in my room despite wanting to blame her but it would be the same thing over and over again. I'll blame her, she gets mad and then says she sorry. Then were back to normal and it stays the same. My grandma is dead, i have nothing i want, and it's all bs.

edit: by making this thread, i add to my failures. One more won't hurt.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Shall I slap the $#@! out of you now? Or wait till later?

You are 19yrs old, nobody says you need to be anything right now. Life is what you make it.
    Last edited by Lethal; 10-22-2012 at 23:07.

3. Likes x_terna likes this post
    Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    You dont have to post personal problems about you and yor mother. Yeah life is hard and nobody said itsgonna be easy. All i can suggest you is keep on going and try harder than you have already tried.

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    You dont have to post personal problems about you and yor mother. Yeah life is hard and nobody said itsgonna be easy. All i can suggest you is keep on going and try harder than you have already tried.
    You don't have to read it either. It's my way of venting if that's okay with you.

edit thanks,lethal.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Ultimate Veteran
    All you can really ask yourself is what you're going to do about it. Just don't let the current circumstances get you down.

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    All you can really ask yourself is what you're going to do about it. Just don't let the current circumstances get you down.
    Let's say i pursue what i want, what if it doesn't happen? I'll be a man just talking about the past and it will be worse because i'm old. At least it's plausible now because i'm young.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    A friend of mine is dying from terminal cancer and you would never know anything was wrong with him. Sometimes life is awesome, and sometimes it sucks ass. But at least you are going to live to see it happen.

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    A friend of mine is dying from terminal cancer and you would never know anything was wrong with him. Sometimes life is awesome, and sometimes it sucks ass. But at least you are going to live to see it happen.
    I know people have it far worse than me(sorry for your friend btw). but i'm not them so it really doesn't matter, you know? I know it's not going to be awesome all the time but damn it has to give me a break.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    I know people have it far worse than me(sorry for your friend btw). but i'm not them so it really doesn't matter, you know? I know it's not going to be awesome all the time but damn it has to give me a break.
    You might get a break next week, next year, next 3 years. Or instead of waiting........you know where I am going with this.

Master Guru
    You might get a break next week, next year, next 3 years. Or instead of waiting........you know where I am going with this.
    I see where you're going. Just keep trying and you'll eventually get your break. I just can't wait to be 30,kids, house paid, car paid, so i don't have to worry about these issues.

Ultimate Veteran
    Let's say i pursue what i want, what if it doesn't happen? I'll be a man just talking about the past and it will be worse because i'm old. At least it's plausible now because i'm young.
    Well, if you don't make that pursuit, you'll grow old and regret not finding out. Even if you fail you can at least say that you tried and then, one day, build up the courage to do it again.

I regret some of the stupid $#@! I did when I was younger and because of that I had no real friends coming out of high school. I'm also terrible at math and it's the reason I'm attending a community college to even get a shot at transferring to my city's university. Doesn't help that I have to go through life stuttering when I speak to people since it gives them the impression that I'm slower.

I might not have lost anyone close to me, and again I'm sorry for your loss, but I know the feeling. You just can't let that stuff define you.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    I see where you're going. Just keep trying and you'll eventually get your break. I just can't wait to be 30,kids, house paid, car paid, so i don't have to worry about these issues.
    Hate to pop that bubble but you are dreaming if you think you will have your house and cars paid off by your 30's lol.

I am 32yrs old. I still owe $175,000 on my house. I owe $10,000 on my truck. My wifes vehicle will paid off next year (thank god). The more kids you have, the less money you have lol.

These worries sometimes never end, and thats ok. You eventually come to accept the fact that you will always have these bills in your life lol.

Get that whole family stuff out of your head right now. Live life before starting a family. Be stupid, be irresponsible. Because the moment you start a family, there will be ZERO excuse for that $#@!.
    Last edited by Lethal; 10-22-2012 at 23:49.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    RaYU84
    Items Dr. DreDragon Ball Z3DSPS3 SlimNintendo 64TOOLPink FloydAC/DCFuturamaMetallica
    Shall I slap the $#@! out of you now? Or wait till later?

You are 19yrs old, nobody says you need to be anything right now. Life is what you make it.
    I'm next in line

Like Lethal said, you're only 19! Yeah life sucks, but you gotta keep going. You can't be playing the "what if" game in your head. You just have to deal with you have in front of you and make the best out of it. You can't just give up because something is hard
    Thanks to THUGGEDOUT for the sig, The Black Wolf for the av.
    Life's too short to be sober! Drunk with power!

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Your always going to have issues. Doesn't matter you can got to have a plan A, B, C, and D...

If your plan isn't working then you need to change plans. There are 100 different ways of reaching goals there is no one way to get where your trying to go.

Stop worrying about when your 30 your not. Focus on the present and find a new way to get to where your going.

The only person that can make you a failure is yourself. Stop feeling down and like a victim of a situation. You just need to focus and stop worrying about other people and the future.

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Administrator
    Items Joker (limited ICON)Big BossRaiden
    What blacksite and lethal said!
    Thinking your not good enough or doubting yourself before you even try is not gonna help your circumstances, in fact all that negative energy will only hold you back from your true potential.

Ultimate Veteran
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    Why not forget school and just go straight for a job? Make something of yourself.

I have smart friends who have gone all the way to uni only to end up in a service job like mine.

- Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

Unbound Mercenary
    I bring forth a quote from my late grandfather, "If you have nothing and life gives you lemons, eat the damn things and be grateful, and if life doesn't give you lemons, be grateful because they taste horrible."

Basically, a situation is as bad as you make it.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Items VitaiPhone BlackGran Turismo 5PS3 FatTommy Vercetti3DS
    meh. Snap out of it. There isn't such a thing as a 19 year old failure.
    ~Corporate Media Propaganda - Welcome to your Daily Matrix~

20. Likes CloudStrife37 likes this post
    Master Guru
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Why do you open up so many of these self-pity threads? There's FAR worse things out there!

Master Guru
    Items Bullet For My ValentineAvenged SevenfoldLed ZeppelinHIMRolling StonesSex PistolsPink FloydRed Hot Chili PeppersMetallicaLinkin ParkNirvanaSlipknot
    First of all you give yourself a big slap on the face. Not because you suck, but because you need to wake up to reality and man up. Your grades are falling down because you let them fall, you're the only reason why they are dropping! Some things in life you can't affect; laziness is not one of those things.

Learn to do signatures here

23. Likes Wrath likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    You are not a failure, you are just human

Look their is worse people having worse problems than you. Failure is acry for help and look you have you're family and friends that love and support you

We are here to help you and support you. But its you and you alone that needs to strike a balance with you're life... just understand that you're life still has paths to take and they will be hard, easy, a failure and most of it a complete puzzle for you to solve.

Take it slow, you are young and believe me. More hard ship ahead and remember, life is so important
    Last edited by claud3; 10-23-2012 at 13:46.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    Why do you open up so many of these self-pity threads? There's FAR worse things out there!
    Sometimes to troll and the others are legit. This one being legit because my grades suck. Have you ever played ffx? (Final fantasy x)

I know,spyrde, but it's been forever since i did this stuff and my brain has been f**ked by video games and tv.

Sorry for not replying to all. I do thank y'all for commenting here.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    If it makes you feel better, I am perfect! I never get angry, I have more money than Bill Gates. I am always correct! I have never been turned down by a woman. I can not call it gambling because I always win.

Feel any better?

Master Guru
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Sometimes to troll and the others are legit. This one being legit because my grades suck. Have you ever played ffx? (Final fantasy x)

I know,spyrde, but it's been forever since i did this stuff and my brain has been f**ked by video games and tv.

Sorry for not replying to all. I do thank y'all for commenting here.
    Yeah, I have played FFX. Why?

Unbound Mercenary
    I'm sorry to say this Silver but...

Bad grades are not a reason to think you have a bad life. Family dying could be one, but bad grades...
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

29. Likes MjW likes this post

Thread Information