If you are a premium member for BF3 You are eligable for 50% off MOH warfighter.
Go here to get your discount code then use it in Origin.
Results 1 to 7 of 7
And there I thought EA said they won't cheapen their IP by offering discounts. Half price and it's not on retail release yet?
That said, it's a fairly good deal if you can stomach their Origin crap.
Anybody have a warfighter code they'd be willing to give me? I'll buy it for half price!
I mostly hated the fact that when BF3 was new we had 2 sets of friends, 1 for the game and the other for Origin making Origin integration pointless but now they are 1 and the same.
I have used Steam since 2 weeks after it publicly released and its always had problems.
- be it occasionally loading up slow
- downloading updates randomly when browsing the internet and hogging all the bandwidth
- backups not working properly and only backing up the game and not your personal config and maps folder
- failing to login for unkown reason and then having to delete the .blob file
- the overlay just is sluggish in comparison to Origins overlay and it crashes more causing the game.exe to be in use after quitting the game and then have to manually end the process.
- Looks $#@!e much prefer the older look it was easier to read
- The best one has to be uninstalling Steam deletes all your games without asking
Origin is not perfect or the greatest software but neither is steam.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)