Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    PSU Reviews Editor, Hit Series Creator
    PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    Epic showdown on the rooftops in the latest episode of the Lasombra Files.

PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    Skip and Max's next installment is live. I also put up links for all the reviews and other articles I've done for the site. Check out the G-Star video coverage if you want a glimpse of gaming life in South Korea.

PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    Skip and Max bring you a controversial topic this week.

What kind of topics do you want to see them discuss? Skip and Max want to hear from the fans what they want to listen to.

PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    Can you believe next week we will see Episode 20? Man, where has the time gone the past 5 months?

PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    Our intrepid reporter takes a page out of the Twilight Zone, Skip and Max get censored, and I review Urban Trials Freestyle in this weeks update.

Master Guru
    Nice thread. This is good stuff.

PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    Quote Originally Posted by TDbank24 View Post
    Nice thread. This is good stuff.
    Thanks for the props man. Glad you're enjoying the series.

Sorry for the delay in updating, everyone. I've been a bit burnt out from a 29 hour non-stop road trip to Montreal to get a Japanese work visa processed.

This week our intrepid reporter comes closer to the mystery behind everything and Skip and Max are joined by a special guest host as they delve into a topic where no man has gone before.

PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    We are closing in on the season finale of the Lasombra Files and episode 50 overall! Who else is excited?!?!?!
    Skip and Max also welcome another guest host as they talk about which country makes the better trophy list.

Ultimate Veteran
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I hear the latest interview is pretty good.
    Other opinions are available.

PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    A new episode of the Files, a review, and tournament coverage report, all in this weeks update. 3 for the price of 1 is always a great deal here at NGN Productions.

PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    Skip tries to find true love in this week's episode.

PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    An interview with a guy who doesn't pull a punch and is not afraid to speak his mind starts off this week's updates. Skip and Max then discuss video game research, Skip's GF troubles, and post-traumatic white girl syndrome...whatever that is? Check out the episode to find out.

Next week will be the end of Lasombra Files Season 2, and to help make Season 3 be more epic make sure to check out the video trailer that will be with the episode.

If anyone would like to be interviewed or knows someone who deserves as interview, send me a message. Enjoy Skip and Max? Have a topic that pisses you off? Send it in so Skip and Max can debate it and discuss it live at the Tokyo Dome.

PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    Big week and a lot of house keeping in this week's update. The season 2 finale of the Lasombra Files is up, as well as Skip and Max dealing with a hostile takeover. Every episode of season 1 of the Lasombra Files was also individually linked for even more convenience for everyone.

This is the last update I'll be making in Canada. From now on all the updates will be coming to you live from Japan...if only I could do a real episode live from the Tokyo Dome...

PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    Big, super awesome update this week.

First Lasombra and V step into cross-dimensional murder mystery intrigue as they start their investigation into who is killing reporters. To help clear your mind of the morbidity, Skip and Max then bring you 5 great gaming songs you have to listen to or else it proves you're a country music fan...just kidding. Lastly, who likes games? Who wants to see Japan? Check out a video I made of a gaming store in Japan. No BS internet rumours or people who 'say' they know what their talking about. Actual video evidence of the inside of a gaming store.

If there is any comments or questions or suggestions of what you want to see in the future or anything about the series, don't be shy. Leave a comment somewhere, anywhere...uh, just keep those anywheres G rated though...family show.

PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    This week's episode of the Lasombra Files have our reporters caught in a three-way hit parade, while Max discusses a serious topic and opens up about his addition.

I've also updated the catalog with all of Skip and Max's original trophy tournament commentating material, letting you all get a sense of where they came from many months ago.

There are also two links for banner requests. If you want your work displayed as Season 3 of the Lasombra Files and the face of a new series I am creating, don't be shy and send in a submission.

PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    Someone near and dear to the series is murdered in this week's episode of the Lasombra Files. Make sure to shed a tear for him or her.

We get trolled for the first time in the history of the series, as Skip and Max take a look at how an always-online console will happen.

Lastly, lets take a plane ride to the Orient as we delve in our review of Pro Baseball Spirits 2013, the best sports game ever to date.

PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    This week ends an era on the Lasombra Files as the original banner is put into retirement and Season 3's banner is displayed for next week. Please shed a tear for it.

Skip and Max put their forward flame shields to maximum as they tear into western reviewers to expose their media bias.

Lastly, check out the review for Hyperdimension Neptunia V, a fun game for those who don't take their gaming life serious like a Mass Effect 3 hate parade.

PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    Big new contest starts now! Want to be a new character in one of the series? This is your time to show off your knowledge of NGN Productions and get the chance. Check the OP for more info.

Major props to Mondofish for the Year 1 movie poster!

19. Likes mondofish likes this post
    PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    So this week we have a controversial update, one so controversial N4G wouldn`t post it. Skip and Max, but mostly Max thinks Kojima is a cult leader? Do you agree?

Also in the Lasombra Files get closer to finally getting an answer to what is going on in this brave new world.

PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    Another week and another set of episodes for your viewing pleasure.

Get ready for a Duel of Fates in this week's Lasombra Files as some of the mysterious spies are finally revealed. Kudos if you figured out the twists.

Max also gives EA three sure fire ways to help them get back into the good graces of the fans because if the internet is to be believed they need all the help they can get.

On a more personal note I'd like to thank users for feedback I've gotten about the Skip and Max series. It will never be turned into an audio or video production as 1) it is not realistic from a time and money perspective as I am not actually paid for all this believe it or not, and I have a full time job and 2) the characters are so unique that I do not want their mystique to be ruined that viewers have established in their mind.

PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    A cornucopia of goodness this week. Lasombra Files brings you a showdown one year in the making. Skip and Max talk about lawsuits and gamer expectations. I also step from behind my two guises and actually write a couple articles as me detailing my thoughts on the Xbox reveal and what sure fire thing will win a company the next generation.

PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    The duel finishes and our intrepid hero figures out who the killer is that has been targeting those in the studios.
    Skip and Max are also on trial for their life as they are taken to court by the man...the Troll Man!

24. Likes mondofish likes this post
    PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    The killer is finally revealed in a climatic episode of the Lasombra Files, and Skip and Max get their verdict from the trial but was it what anyone was expecting?

PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    Due to E3 this week, both the Lasombra Files and Skip and Max have been put on hold until next week. Thanks for the understand everyone, but check out a couple new articles I wrote to tide you over that are E3 related.

PSN ID
    Microman23
    Yeah

Thread Information