Page 100 of 103 FirstFirst ... 90100 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 2571
    Unbound Mercenary
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Nice Itachi! Although I don't understand how you could complete the game and not explore the map fully. lol

I have been spending hours on the bmx bike, once I found out I could jump while on it. $#@!ing awesome!
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    Exploring the whole map with a small aircraft and having to hover over the tiny parts I missed was definitely one of the more tedious aspects of the game, not to be outdone of course by collecting the nuclear waste and boat parts.

Follow me on Twitter @Adam_PSU for all things PlayStation!

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwes View Post
    Nice Itachi! Although I don't understand how you could complete the game and not explore the map fully. lol

I have been spending hours on the bmx bike, once I found out I could jump while on it. $#@!ing awesome!
    I mean there are patches of mountain areas that are still not explored (very little ones) If I had to guess my map should be +90% done

Each of my characters now have $116mil and I'm out of missions to do. Guess I wont be able to buy the golf course now
    Last edited by Itachi; 11-17-2013 at 21:51.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    You guys shouldve done the assassination missions right, you could end up with a billion.

Anyway, am i the only one who hasnt went into the ocean once unless its for a mission?

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Guys, looks what I got from Rockstar Games!

6. Likes Shockwave likes this post
    PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    Very nice!

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    $#@! this game now with 1.06 they reduced the missions. races ect they remove peoples jets tanks from their garage now i can't go war on others players like in GTA SA

just played a few races and a mission

the races i used to get 6000k in 1st place now its 400
    missions are the around $500 now
    Last edited by -Dj-; 11-19-2013 at 14:11.

Unbound Mercenary
    Really? Thats messed up. I mean, if the people are playing the game to get the money, why the $#@! does Rockstar care.

Doesn't matter anyway, my xbl gold ran out yesterday, so its probably the last for a while that I'll be playing gta v. Well, until I replay the single player.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Really? Thats messed up. I mean, if the people are playing the game to get the money, why the $#@! does Rockstar care.

Doesn't matter anyway, my xbl gold ran out yesterday, so its probably the last for a while that I'll be playing gta v. Well, until I replay the single player.
    yep it's $#@!ing stupid and the dlc sucks too now there no point in playing this game now

i just hope minecraft comes out soon

Unbound Mercenary
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dj- View Post
    yep it's $#@!ing stupid and the dlc sucks too now there no point in playing this game now

i just hope minecraft comes out soon
    I'm gonna see about getting another subscription to xbl gold around when Xbox one comes out, as prices are will most likely be down for xbox related stuff.

Espeically since heists will come out eventually.

Elite Member
    how do you remove your amour jacket?

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    I think you press select to get your inventory up and you can do it in that.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    list of "fixes"

• Fixed an issue where the game would delete your personal Vehicle if you have another player in it when you add a Tracker and Insurance.
    • Fixed an issue where players could become stuck on the aerial view when entering GTA Online with cloud servers down and having just launched a mini-game.
    • Fixed an issue where the mission 'Damaged Goods' would start even though it had previously been completed.
    • Fixed an issue where under rare circumstances players couldn't claim back their personal vehicle in GTA Online.
    • Fixed an issue where under rare circumstances players were able to get the Declasse Sheriff SUV into Los Santos Customs and respray it causing the menus to malfunction.
    • Fixed an issue where in rare circumstances players would lose all personal vehicles after being idle kicked and unable to rejoin an online session.
    • Fixed an issue where players could occasionally get stuck after killing a pedestrian with a golf ball.
    • Corrected an exploit where players would retain their personal vehicle after selling it at Los Santos Customs mod shop by transitioning back and forth between Story Mode and Online.
    • Corrected an exploit where players could keep repeatedly selling a Bati 801 to Los Santos Customs.
    • Corrected an exploit where players were able to duplicate vehicles by accepting a Mission while leaving a high-end garage.
    • Corrected an exploit where a player could start a Team Deathmatch with all players on the same team.
    • Players are no longer able to delete their GTA Online character while the Rockstar cloud servers are unavailable.

• The Bad Sport penalty for destroying personal vehicles has been reduced significantly.
    • Players will no longer receive a Bad Sport penalty when they are in a non-moving tank and other players crash a vehicle into them.
    • The GTA$ and RP rewards for Races, Deathmatches and Parachuting are now based on the average time they take to complete.
    • Players now receive GTA$ and RP rewards when failing a cooperative Job or being a member of the losing team during a Versus Mission, depending on how long the Job / Mission lasts.
    • Players now receive a bonus GTA$ multiplier for Missions when played at the higher difficulty levels (Normal = 1.25, Hard = 1.5).
    • In Team Deathmatch, all players on a team now receive the same GTA$ and RP rewards, with the winning team getting roughly 4-5x what the losing team receives.
    • Removed some instances of debris in specific Races, including the cardboard from the 'Down the Drain' Race.
    • Deliveries from Pegasus have been reduced from $1,000 to $200.
    • The cost of removing a wanted level by calling Lester has now been scaled based on the amount of stars you have - at a cost of $200 per star.
    • Restricted cars and vehicles that have been added to player garages through exploits have been removed. This includes tanks, helicopters and police vehicles.
    • The following vehicles have been added to the southernsanandreassuperautos.com website in-game: BF Dune Buggy, Canis Bodhi, Karin Rebel, Maibatsu Sanchez 2, Vapid Sadler, Vapid Sandking SWB.
    • To eliminate any remaining vehicle loss issues, an additional automatic cloud save will occur when purchasing a vehicle or vehicle modification

Unbound Mercenary
    $#@! them for correcting those exploits. $#@! em to hell.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    $#@! them for correcting those exploits. $#@! em to hell.
    would it be cool you can call someone to send you a fighter jet, a tank or maybe a police riot van

men we will have so much fun with that at our finger tips

Elite Member
    did you know the narrative woman on the GTAO trailer is the same woman on the merryweather phone!!!

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    Lol why are u so shocked?

Elite Member
    Do you think mission gangs are overpowered because it seems every time I wear heavy amour within 2 shots the amour is already worn off!! even when being chased down is no good drive by shooting is awkward at times.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    nope i go in and shoot them down i dont even take cover

Forum Overseer

OH MY GOD! THEY TOOK OUT AUTO AIM! YES YES YES YESYYESYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

THIS IS AMAZING! this will make the game SOOO MUCH BETTER ONLINE!

ok now all they gotta do is give us a more free look...u know, like how it goes back to default with the camera view...but this was a huge deal for me.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    is it an option? or is it completely gone? i actually like auto aim

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    The day goes as normal, it would make no sense to advance time. It would be stupid to advance the game the old school 6 hours like when you save the game

And you would defeat the reason or switching and seeing who is doing what
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Forum Overseer

Quote Originally Posted by MW2-LgNd View Post
    is it an option? or is it completely gone? i actually like auto aim
    i read up on it and realized that the option has been there forever.

i was just too dumb to realize it. I DO REMEMBER in the beginning reading something about the auto aim changing when you go to your friends' game (if the auto aim is different in that room).

basically what it is, is that you go to single player and choose whatever sort of aim you want and then you go to online and it will put you in servers that are support the one that you chose in single player.

so they took out the traditional GTA aim but assisted aim is still there and is similar to the traditional one. the only difference is that you have to aim again and again to lock on to multiple targets (where you could just flick the right analog to do it in traditional aim) and assisted aim picks up people less than traditional aim...meaning, if they're in a corner or something, you're not going to aim at them automatically...the area of effect is smaller.

so it's slightly harder now but aim assist is still there. however, so is free aim, i just didn't know about it the whole time.

funny because i feel like it's such an important thing and R* imo failed to convey the message correctly. I mean, i ain't no newb, i try to get to the inner workings of all online games i play. and i missed this...for over a month.

anyway, i had a few games last night and i gotta say, it's cool but i'm a little disappointed that it's not that way for all rooms because it feels like i'm forcing myself to do this but i would still rather have it free aim. my only issue is that it splits the base and as usual, my friends won't want to stay in my rooms...not like they play anymore lol. they all stopped playing, wussies.

at least i'll enjoy the jobs...which were too easy otherwise. people just snipe more in free aim rooms. a little annoying but killing one another is a little more fun because it takes strategy now. i wanna try deathmatch with free aim.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    ah im glad it aint gone. i like it the way it is.

ive got a question tho, arent the deathmatches too easy? i mean im almost always first, just press l2 as soon as u see an enemy and pull up the right analog stick and shoot. easy kill. seems like no one else knows this.

Forum Overseer

Quote Originally Posted by MW2-LgNd View Post
    ah im glad it aint gone. i like it the way it is.

ive got a question tho, arent the deathmatches too easy? i mean im almost always first, just press l2 as soon as u see an enemy and pull up the right analog stick and shoot. easy kill. seems like no one else knows this.
    exactly why i don't like it. yea it's pretty stupid.

Thread Information