Latest PSU headlines:

Page 18 of 103 FirstFirst ... 81828 ... LastLast
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Well we will have this and next month to expand on the info we already know and what is the next step for another trailer to come out... I see info on vehicles, weapons, characters and small info on side-random missions being released over the next couple of months and during that time a 3rd trailer

I see before the release month, some hard info on what missions their is and what the map looks like and how the switching between the three guys actually affects missions and when you are just freeroaming around the city
    Last edited by claud3; 01-04-2013 at 17:11.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Ultimate Veteran

New GTA V artwork, "The Trunk"

Not really news, I guess. I just saw this posted on Rockstar Newswire.

What could be inside the trunk? :O
    Last edited by Black; 01-04-2013 at 18:45.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    seen the other ones

i believe it might be one off the characters you interact with or a pile off money or drugs or weapons for a job
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    I believe they killed the Trunk Monkey...

5. Likes Lebowski likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    or it's just them making us believe their is someone or something in that trunk

just like the stunk in a trunk in GTA 3

new screen shot of trevor

link to the gta base on twitter: https://twitter.com/theGTAbase

https://twitter.com/theGTAbase/statu...181056/photo/1

just so if anyone has missed or wants to look at all the screens of the up and coming awsome GTA V

here is a direct link to the page enjoy

http://www.rockstargames.com/V/screenshots

Grand Theft Auto V Box Art Reveal Coming This Month,
    http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/...past-box-arts/

great news indeed
    Last edited by Black; 01-05-2013 at 18:59. Reason: Merging.

Ultimate Veteran
    Not the first time I've said it but guys are more than welcome to make a new thread if you want to post new info e.g. the game's boxart reveal.

EDIT: Nevermind. I know I won't hear the end of it.
    Last edited by Black; 01-04-2013 at 23:17.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    yep, i was going to ask if you would merge all into one please

Master Poster
    Items VitaLiverpool360 SlimPS3 FatGoogle Chrome
    Every little information they release gets me so hyped ><, so annoying!

Really cannot wait for V, gonna be so epic simply because R* have yet to disappoint me.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    well with as little that is coming out, they still have us talking from them minute they released the first trailer

Ultimate Veteran
    I don't believe I've seen these before:

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    I like these "extreme AA marketing screenshots"
    Gives you hope for a future without jaggies

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    more awsome screen shots, it seems that's a new car or an old one which i believe to be the turismo an up to date version

the blur affect is awsome and the detail in all shots is incredible

that lake is massive and the forest is so amazing

In the second screen their is to black objects in the water and they could be just rocks and it shows that they were not lying over the distance detail in the game or they could be a random side mission they were talking about

like guys throwing dead bodies over board or dropping drugs into the water or guys just fishing..

In the first shot we see three cops cars chasing Trevor and it shows that this is just one star in the new tweaked wanted system or a two star and he is out in the country side in a small town or his own town

in the third and finally shot, we see what has to be michael in a sports car coming out off a hotel drive way and we can assume he is either on a mission or dropping of a friend from doing a side mission with, the new friendship side mission in action

so to proof that it is all three in the three screen shots

Trevor the country boy nutcase

Franklin the outdoors risk taker

and

Michael the causal cruiser and chills in the hills

But this also proofs that when you switch to each one, they are always doing a different activity and you will either get Trevor getting chased by the cops or switch to Franklin and he is just riding about on the Hills in his Q-bike and switch to Michael and he is cruising the rich part of town

But then again either one you switch do, they all could have the possibility to be chased by the cops and that is exciting big time

It seems they are going in the style off GTA IV and promoting on buildings

and

i can gather this is in L.A

Last edited by Black; 01-05-2013 at 18:58. Reason: Merging.

Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    It seems they are going in the style off GTA IV and promoting on buildings

and

i can gather this is in L.A

I seen this on the GTAFORUMS but it was labelled under Poland, not LA.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    ok cool mate,

But it's cool they are sticking to this type of promotion again. The last time it worked wonders for them

do not know if this info was covered here

Worth discussing:

• Los Santos includes a downtown area, a gang-infested southern district, and the prosperous areas in the hills.
    • The countryside extends to farmlands, deserts, villages, mountains and a deserted coastal region called Blaine County, where Trevor lives.
    • The countryside is teeming with life in the form of dynamic missions and animals.
    • There is differing accounts between articles, but it is stated that the world will be three to five times the size of Red Dead Redemption.
    • The entire map is open from the start of the game.
    • 'Radar Love' by Golden Earring was heard on a radio station.
    • Missions are accompanied by a score that complements the in-game radio stations
    • Players can get some quick cash by knocking-off Gruppe-6 security vans.
    • Each character has their own set of unique skills; Franklin is a good driver, Trevor flies the planes and Michael is a versatile "smooth-operator."
    • Still being implemented are a lot of "expensive toys" to spend your hard-earned cash on.
    • With scuba gear, the player will find themselves exploring underwater caves.
    • Multiplayer is said to be very different, and very exciting

http://www.gtagaming.com/v/news/2103

because some of it is new to me like the

gangster invest area's, sounds like a hint at old school gang ares like ballas and orange groovey streets

and just like in GTA IV you can steal of just blow up money vans for quick cash

also their is underwater caves to explore... Could they hold easter eggs of old vehicles, characters etc ...

on the site i got this info from, their is a list of links to reviews off GTA V
    Last edited by Black; 01-05-2013 at 18:58. Reason: Merging.

Master Poster
    yea i remember hearing about them, trying my hardest to not get excited over most of that info in case of it not being true :P

Master Guru
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    do not know if this info was covered here

http://www.gtagaming.com/v/news/2103

because some of it is new to me like the

gangster invest area's, sounds like a hint at old school gang ares like ballas and orange groovey streets

and just like in GTA IV you can steal of just blow up money vans for quick cash

also their is underwater caves to explore... Could they hold easter eggs of old vehicles, characters etc ...

on the site i got this info from, their is a list of links to reviews off GTA V
    This is news to me. Thank you for the share.

Veteran
    I bet the box art is gonna be predominantly orange and blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio
    Yep, NGP will retail at $300. We all know it's going to happen.

19. Likes Lebowski likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by Fon View Post
    This is news to me. Thank you for the share.
    no problem mate, i am going to be getting on to off GTA V info as much as i can

New Screen Shots

Their is some you know and some you do not
    Last edited by Black; 01-05-2013 at 18:57. Reason: Merging.

Master Guru

Man I am hyped for this game, probably the most hyped I've been this gen actually.
    Wii # 8752-0092-2306-9612
    PSN ID : pez555

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    man i am the same, most hype since slyrim for me

But gta v has increased that to another level

the screens i posted are so detailed and have so much to offer

I am going to take a run through them and pick out important bits

screen One

We have the mini chopper and the outer part of the city, along the hill side and up in the corner is the observatory and some trees. The observatory looks down to the south side of down town and can guess you are coming in from the country side... Also in this shot you see one of the many bridges in the game at the left hand corner off the image.. I can guess this is leading onto one of the highways in the game. That connects all roads in and out off the city

Screen two

Is a new sports car or a remodeling of an gta iv sports car. Now from what we have all learnt is that this game will have the biggest set of vehicles ever in a gta game...

So drawing from that statement, it's proof that this might be a completely new sports car here
    And also this images shows that this is down in the residential area off the map, maybe the old groove street area

Screen Three

That is Trevor breaking through the window off the IAA building, in what appears to be the first mission you all encounter together and he is also wearing black gear that you might get for doing this mission if all of you survive. Plus it is at dusk and the lighting is proof
    And how hard they have worked on this....

Also in this shot you see parts off down town and the rich district of the game, leading up to the hills again... The building that Trevor is breaking into is the IAA building ( CIA building from real life )

screen Four

In this one you see Franklin in what appears to be another new sports car and it is a modeling off the Audio A6, But since Franklin is a Repo man, we can guess this is not his wheels and he just took it for lost repayments.. Also in this shot we see the cops and since this is one cop cruiser, it seems this is a one star and the heat is low...

Now since it's clear that the wanted system is the same as GTA IV, it has been tweaked a bit to fit in with atmosphere and to make it harder for us... Also this is down town again and he must be in the middle part of down town. Between the rich and poor area

Screen Five

A shot off another chopper, which i know is the maverick from all the gta games. This is heading into the city and it's the chopper in the first mission, so i am assuming all three are on board Michael, Trevor and Franklin all heading to the IAA building.... Also in this shot you see Capital Records, while their version off it anyways..

Also a building being built next to it, so does that mean you will see the building fully finished during your time playing the game or will it stay the same through out your time playing the game... Also down in the right hand corner is the stadium from san andreas

Screen Six

Is yet again Franklin, this time on a Motor Bike and it looks like the one from GTA IV, can not remember the name or it could be a new one. Again it seems this is a repo job and he is acquiring it for work... This shot also reminds me of GTA IV down by Niko's first safe house, when it is under train tracks... So from this shot i believe this might be were Franklin actually lives and a small look at his living area

Screen Seven

shows the dam from san andres and also the background of this shot is the down town area, most of the buildings are in this shot like capital records, IAA building, FIBS building, the unfinished building and the stadium is just over the hill to the right and not far from the road leading to the dam.. Also in the shot at a far in the top right hand corner is the observatory on the highest point over looking the city... Again another dawn or dusk shot of the city and it's beautiful

Screen Eight

This shot shows Franklin in a fit of rage and sporting some face gear, i can take from this a few things. One he is on a mission and the cops have been alerted and he is fighting his way out of the situation, two he is wanted by the police for some sort of crime like killing someone or blowing up a car that is seen in the background...

This is another example of the wanted system in action. He could at this stage have a two, three or four wanted star and is on course of just clearing the area off cops

Screen Nine

Another shot of Trevor at the IAA building just as he is about to break through the window, since he has his boot ready to do so... In this shot we can see P.C's on the table and know these will be knocked and broke on impact... Also another shot of the city in the background..

And across from the IAA building is the FIB's building, it is not known if this is were Franklin will do the sniping from for this mission. But then again he could use the unfinished building for that, if the angle is right...

Also in this shot we see the lower part of town leading towards Mount Chillina and into the forest and country side of the city...Also in this shot we see that there is an big building in the background and behind Trevor, this might not be important and not used in any mission. Put thought i should point it out any way

Screen Ten

We see Franklin again and this time he is in chase off a car and the car is another new car and Franklin is on a Sancher, an old favorite from nearly all GTA games... So from this shot we can see a chase in action, that is in middle town off the city and it could be a repo job or an actual mission.

If you look close it seems that Franklin is wear a Ski Mask or he is sporting a brown helmet and it shows the small changes you can do to the characters...

Screen Eleven

In this shot we see Trevor again on the side off the IAA building and we get a few of the Major Highway of the city that connects every road in the game... Also to the left of Trevor is what i am assuming is the FIBS building were Franklin will be doing the sniping from... Also we see the size off the highway it is easy a 5 lane high way over the 8 lane highway below it

To the right of the shot next to the highway just at the top of the right hand side is a small walk path and it has a gardening plus a wee pond in it.. It is also connected to a path, that i am assuming runs along the highway and rolls into the town at some point

Screen Twevle

Is a shot of are favorite nutcase Trevor, that is a lose canon and the one to keep an eye on through out the game.. He has a face only a mother could slap and love, he seems inbreed and only gets angry when he does not get his own way. The reaction on his face in that shot just screams i am going to hurt you and maybe kill you afterwards

It also shows the detail that has went into each character in the game and shows the raw emotion that each character can display during certain situations... I also know this is a shot from trailer two, when we see Trevor driving his foot into an unknowns face and just keep going and going.

Screen Thirteen

Another shot of Trevor on the IAA building just before he either breaks in or reaches the window he will break into... In this shot we see i believe 5 workers going about with their work or is it the window were the hostage is kept... But again it shows the detail in and out side buildings and the scale of each massive building in the game...

During this mission you have a lot off options how you handle the entrance, during and exit of the building and how you handle these can turn the mission in your favour or against it.. Because remember each Michael, Trevor and Franklin have to survive to mission for it to be a success...

Screen Fourteen

This shot shows Trevor exiting the Building either through the window he broke into or another window on the building or from the roof and it seems he has either freed the hostage or got the hostage killed and he needs to escape some how.... So he decides the only option at that point is to jump the building and float down to either a building near by or the ground below...

This is were he can either wait for Franklin that is on a building across the way sniping the bad guys, can be waiting for Trevor in a getaway vehicle or Trevor has to make his own getaway from the enforcement that will certainly be on his tail

But then that means that Michael has left the scene all high and dry and Franklin has done the same thing, But wait if you want to escape as Franklin you have a choice to help Trevor of leave him to get away on his own and fight your way to freedom either on foot or by any vehicle...

And that leaves Michael that might have the easy option, since he is in the chopper he can try and fly away and get distance between him and the enforcement that are chasing him via choppers... Or you can find Trevor and Franklin pick them up and use them as help to escape... Since one can use the Machine gun on the chopper and another can use a M4 or Tec 10 to help take care of the choppers chasing you

Screen Fifteen

It's screen of another chopper and i am assuming the same chopper from the mission saving the hostage from the IAA building... Now we can not tell if all three are on the chopper or two are or one is, but what we do know that the chopper is not damaged and it seems like it is still getting chased by the enforcement choppers...

In this shot we see it is still a dawn or dusk time and i can assume that time runs a lot slower in GTA V than it did in GTA IV... But we see some water and i believe a tug boat to the left of the screen and the chopper is heading towards the lower part of down town, i can gather to drop of the freed hostage at the same spot you started the mission from or a new location...

Screen Sixteen

Is a shot of i believe is Franklin or Michael, if it's Franklin then he is just cruising or it's another Repo job or a mission he does on his own and the same for Michael minus the Repo bit.... But it could also be part of the Mission i have been talking about

Like Trevor Or Franklin have found a way to get away from the IAA building by stealing a boat and heading down river towards the drop of point for the freed hostage and they all meet up at that point.. But it could just show off the fact boats are making a come back again... But this is nothing new in a GTA game

Screen Seventeen

This shows Franklin on a Motor Bike and it's a new motor bike, he is wearing his clothes from the trailer and he is sporting a brown helmet... This is the same shot from screen eight in the list, how i know is the fact it's the same cars on fire and the same period at day time and the same building in the background...

So it seems Franklin has either stolen that M-bike or he parked it up and wanted to cause a bit of trouble and decided it was getting to hot and wanted to leave before more cops turned up... Also in this shot it shows in the left of the shot a new car on fire or a remodel of the Manana.

Screen Eighteen

In this Shot it shows Trevor in his trademark clothes climbing the ValeWood Sign and being chased and shot at by the cops... This again shows the scale of the game of in the distance you can still make out buildings and lamp posts..... And it shows the size of the sign close up...

This again also shows the wanted system in action and this is a three star wanted level, because it shows the 4x4 in the shot and they only appear after three stars... Also their is writing on the V in the shot there and this could be a small Easter egg you find as you climb it. This is a mid day shot and it's beautiful

Screen Nineteen

This is a dusk or dawn shot of the country side and it has the dust pick up as vehicles drive along the road... It also has wee water tower in the shot and i think Mount Chillina as well.... It shows a Bobcat on the road and a few other vehicles i can not make out...

This i believe is the starting point of the mission that you have to free the hostage from the IAA building and within that closed off wall area is the chopper with Michael, Trevor and Franklin are all meeting each other

Ok so that is my look at the screen shots i posted and a run down on what i seen in them and what i think is going on and others might have missed... I hope to do this again with more off the new screen shots as they are released over the next couple off months or so

Why not have ago yourself and see what you see and post it here
    Last edited by claud3; 01-05-2013 at 21:22. Reason: Merging.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Items User name styleOne Piece
    Maybe not about the topic, maybe need to have its own topic, but i am gonna ask anyway

Is there any news about how is the multiplayer system of this game?
    (_)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

MyAnimeList
    Currently playing GOW:A
    Next : Last of Us, One Piece : Pirate Warriors 2

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Well what is known is that some of of the main game missions will be implemented

So all three protagonists missions in the main game can he used is some off the online mode, so you can use the switch system

How this will work is unknown at this point
    Last edited by claud3; 01-05-2013 at 20:00.

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    This is now my most anticipated game of the year, after this comes out, it'll probably be Watch Dogs.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Well we are all up for this game and then some, so more info and screens and the cover art soon
    Last edited by claud3; 01-05-2013 at 22:52.

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    More trailers and gameplay trailers would be nice too.

Thread Information