Page 20 of 103 FirstFirst ... 102030 ... LastLast
    Elite Member
    I want a date release now! i dont wanna hear nothing more about spring! all i want is a proper date! whats keeping R* from telling us?

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    that well come around FEB, MARCH or April

To soon for them to release the date this early... Man they still have more info coming and screens and the all important third trailer

Another attempt at figuring out the size off GTA V's Map

GTA 5 Fans Attempt To Piece Together Map of Los Santos Based on Screenshots

Fans of the GTA series are attempting to stitch together a map of Los Santos in GTA 5.

by IAN MILES CHEONG on 10th Jan, 2013
    Follow @stillgray

Rockstar Games has yet to release any official map detailing the entirety of Los Santos in their upcoming game, Grand Theft Auto 5—but they have put out numerous scenic shots of the game. Along with the locations revealed in both screenshots and the two official trailer from Rockstar, fans were able to piece together the layout of San Andreas in astoundingly minute detail.
    With the help of various landmarks in both the screenshots and the trailers, fans were able to discern the exact placement of these locations and render them onto a map. It's impressive, to say the least. The landmarks they used include the large Vinewood sign, the mountains, and the rivers.
    Of course, the map isn't going to be wholly accurate as it's based entirely upon their judgment and what limited footage of the game that is currently available, but it should give everyone a good idea of what the whole area looks like, in topographical terms. It covers everything from the city of Los Santos to its surrounding environs like the Zancudo Mountains, Grapeseed, and areas along the Alamo Sea.

The map was put together as a collaborative effort by members on the GTA fan forums, whose mapping Los Santos. Further details can be found at the thread.

The fan effort follows earlier revelations that The Alchemist would be following Kavinsky in having his music featured in the upcoming game on one of its radio stations. Details of that can be found here.
    http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/1...n-screenshots/

Why can't people understand that they will not figure this out..
    Last edited by claud3; 01-12-2013 at 18:59.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Selected Members Council
    Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    I want a date release now! i dont wanna hear nothing more about spring! all i want is a proper date! whats keeping R* from telling us?
    It gets people talking, I guess. We probably won't see the third trailer until March or April.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    They are playing up the hype well. You have to commend R* for that. Release a few images at a time with not much crucial info. Then when the release date is confirmed there is no stopping the hype train. Choo Choo!

Currently Playing: ​Skyrim, Far Cry 4
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ The Order:1886

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    that and the fact all the $#@! about vice-actor's and voice-actress being revealed and the radio station or stations be outed... Perfect R* skill and yet being tight lipped about everything too
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Just calm down and take it easy, it will come out when its gonna be ready.

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    Just calm down and take it easy, it will come out when its gonna be ready.
    Oh I'm not dying to see a release date by any means. Mostly just giving R* props for awesome marketing.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    me neither i am happy to wait mate... We are just congrats R* on their skill

Anyways, their is rumor that the voice-actor for Trevor has been revealed and this idiot give his phone number on twitter and got people to phone him and he could say he was or he was not..

The best way to deal with that situation is to just say no

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    me neither i am happy to wait mate... We are just congrats R* on their skill

Anyways, their is rumor that the voice-actor for Trevor has been revealed and this idiot give his phone number on twitter and got people to phone him and he could say he was or he was not..

The best way to deal with that situation is to just say no
    Couldn't have said it better myself. I'll wait until the game enters my PS3 to worry about any of the hoopla surrounding the game.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    what i am more interested in, is the switch over. Because if you are in a cop chase and you get wasted as one off the character say Trevor.. During the death scene, can you switch to another person say Michael or will it happen straight away
    Or just as you are about to die and you switch. Can you switch back and say you are playing as Franklin and he is about to die and you switch to Trevor

When you switch back to franklin, will he still have low health or will he be fully healed or will you switch back to him and he is in the hospital

Selected Members Council
    I don't think Franklin would be healed. It would make the game too easy.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    So when you switch back then, he would still be in the condition as you left him. That makes sense

So you leave, do you get a message that he has been killed and you can return until he is healed

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Here is something odd and interesting

GTA 5: Rap Artist 'The Game' May Be Involved, According To New Artwork

A piece of artwork posted up by The Game may imply his involvement in the upcoming Rockstar game.

by IAN MILES CHEONG on 20th Jan, 2013

Rap artist The Game may have just indicated on his public Facebook account that he'll be contributing some tracks to Rockstar's upcoming game, Grand Theft Auto V, in the form of a poster presenting himself with the GTA logo in it.

The Facebook post isn't quite a confirmation of the presence of his music in the game, and neither the rap artist nor Rockstar have yet to make any

announcements about his involvement, but it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to assume that The Game may find his music featured in the game alongside Kavinsky and The Alchemist, both of whom indicated on their Twitter accounts that their music would be in the game.

You can take a look at the artwork he posted below:

Lending further credence to the story is the fact that GTA 5 wouldn't be first GTA title that The Game has been involved in, as the artist previously lent his voice to B-Dup in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

The game's expected to be released this spring on the Xbox 360 and PS3, and an Amazon listing would also indicate that the game is coming out for the PC (via Gamefront). Though whether the PC will see a simultaneous release with the consoles has yet to be determined.
    http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/1...to-new-artwork

Apprentice
    Sounds great love the game hope its true!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    But this is not the first over the last year or so... Many have claimed they are in the game and what radio stations are in and what songs are in as well

I will wait until after the new info comes out and the box art is revealed come the end off the month

Selected Members Council
    That artwork is fan-made. The source comes from GTA Forums. Also worth mentioning that the style is inconsistent with the official artwork and there's some white space between the 'f', 't' and V logo (common mistake when cutting out renders).

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    as i said, these are everywhere

But i only came across this from a gaming site... But i can promise and you agree that more are to come and claim they are in the game via an art design like this

So the cover art for the disc cover is this month and it most likely be the traditional 4 square action scenes

Or they could actually make a complete new one

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    came across this cool Preview of GTA V and it is nice

Have a watch

Dedicated Member
    Waitng for this...
    Last edited by krazey2k; 01-22-2013 at 18:25.

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    It would be interesting to see at least some minor actual gameplay footage. Im looking forward to the game but not really expecting much from it, maybe some footage could change that.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Man they two trailers were in game footage and actually gameplay from certain missions, we all have went over this before and covered the fact that ROCKSTAR use all in game footage as always

The third trailer will be the same, but it will focus entirely on in game gameplay only

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Man they two trailers were in game footage and actually gameplay from certain missions, we all have went over this before and covered the fact that ROCKSTAR use all in game footage as always

The third trailer will be the same, but it will focus entirely on in game gameplay only
    All we have seen were scenes and no actual game footage. Actual game footage wouldnt have such crisp aa and so smooth transitioning textures. Not even talking about the perfect vertical synchronization.
    Last edited by Cybertox; 01-22-2013 at 19:50.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    It's most likely running on a PS3 and therefore it has the detail in it... But it is all in game footage and from what they have said and what i have seen

Their is proof of Missions during the trailers

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    It's most likely running on a PS3 and therefore it has the detail in it... But it is all in game footage and from what they have said and what i have seen

Their is proof of Missions during the trailers
    As I mentioned in my previous post, there is no way that was actual gameplay footage. Also when talking about proofs dont forget the sources, cause a proof with no references or sources is called bull$#@!.

Selected Members Council
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    All we have seen were scenes and no actual game footage. Actual game footage wouldnt have such crisp aa and so smooth transitioning textures.
    How do you know what it would look like? They did the same thing with GTA IV's trailers and the actual game looked no different.

Thread Information