Page 21 of 103 FirstFirst ... 112131 ... LastLast
    Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    How do you know what it would look like? They did the same thing with GTA IV and the actual game looked no different.
    As I said, there is no way the game which was shown in scenes in multiple trailers would look like that in actual gameplay footage considering the current consoles hardware and the aa and textures filtering, transitioning with a perfectly smooth vertical sync shown in the scenes.

Ultimate Veteran
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    As I said, there is no way the game which was shown in scenes in multiple trailers would look like that in actual gameplay footage considering the current consoles hardware and the aa and textures filtering, transitioning with a perfectly smooth vertical sync shown in the scenes.
    Why not? What is it exactly about the current-gen hardware that makes it so that GTA V can't look as good as it does in the trailers?
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!

Metal King Slime, formerly Black. Gaming since Super Mario World (SNES).

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    The boxart isn't really something to get excited about really..they already have the artwork poster which is always the cover anyway, its just gonna be that with the age rating and stuff.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Why not? What is it exactly about the current-gen hardware that makes it so that GTA V can't look as good as it does in the trailers?
    Do you really think the 256mb gpu will be able to filter and transition such textures in vertical sync? Not even talking about the aa which is like minimum 4x.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude

Now trailer 1 is a look at what we can expect in terms of detail, cop chase's, crazy ass action. But it also shows an actually two missions within the trailer

The first in the store Heist, that is in trailer 2 as well, it is a small snip of the heist... The second mission is when Michael is in the suite and looking over the city and i can take from that he is in a cut scene and is about or just after a mission

Next bit is when the guy walks past the camera at 0:52 of the trailer and it shows it is a still camera from FRANKLIN, as he stands about doing nothing and the camera focus's on the action in the city

Now trailer 2 has several missions within the trailer 2... The bit were TREVOR, MICHAEL and FRANKLIN are standing by the chopper and TREVOR says your therapist has a lot to answer for

this is about five to eight missions into the game, because MICHAEL does not see his therapist until around the 4 missions in .... This is the FIB'S mission for the hostage...

The next is when TREVOR is at a trailer park and arguing with a guy and saying that everything runs through TREVOR enterprise's.... And a bar fight breaks out with TREVOR and a customer

That is part of the same MISSION.... So the mission is a either two or three parter and he goes and beats people up over either dodgy deals that went wrong with TREVOR enterprise's or he was getting money back

Their is a snip of the store Heist from the first trailer, as Michael and Trevor and Franklin jumps out of the fan and Michael bangs on the side of the van to tell everyone lets go... The scene i am talking about, is when Michael is breaking through the glass counter, this scene is about 1:20 into the trailer

Next mission is when we see MICHAEL'S son is on the yacht and swing back and forth on the HIGHWAY, this is around 6 missions into the game. Because i feel it would be to early to mate his son in any mission capacity

The next mission is when TREVOR is jumping of the train, this is around 10 missions in and their is two of them in this mission or it might be just him

Next mission is TREVOR burning down a house, this might be the same mission from the Trailer park mission. Were he is sending a message and or burning the dead bodies inside.

The next Mission is when TREVOR is saying ignore the dead bodies, this is around the time you do missions with him only and he has killed 4-5 people at a gas station and finishing the mission be saying the words I WILL SWING BY AND SIGN THE CONTRACTS, JUST IGNORE THE DEAD BODIES

The bit were Michael is sitting on the bench outside FRANKLIN'S house, that is another mission. Were MICHAEL AND FRANKLIN and FRANKLIN'S friends are all in the one misson

you see several missions all rolled into this 2nd trailer and their is still a few i missed... But this is clearly all in game and in game missions
    Last edited by claud3; 01-22-2013 at 20:40.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Ultimate Veteran
    Do you really think the 256mb gpu will be able to filter and transition such textures in vertical sync? Not even talking about the aa which is like minimum 4x.
    I have no reason to believe it wouldn't.

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    I have no reason to believe it wouldn't.
    Thats the same as when saying that a pentium 4 with 1gb ram and 64mb gpu could run Crysis maxed. Why not?....

@Claud all those you listed are scenes, its easy to say so cause of the camera angles.
    Last edited by Cybertox; 01-22-2013 at 20:41.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    look mate, it's how i see it and they are all missions i mentioned

the scene in trailer 1 at 0:52 is FRANKLIN just standing their and the free cam kicks in, just like in GTA IV
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    look mate, it's how i see it and they are all missions i mentioned

the scene in trailer 1 at 0:52 is FRANKLIN just standing their and the free cam kicks in, just like in GTA IV
    I see what you mean but look at the shadows, those arent ingame rendered. Btw its there and not their.

Ultimate Veteran
    Thats the same as when saying that a pentium 4 with 1gb ram and 64mb gpu could run Crysis maxed. Why not?....
    Look, I don't need you answering my question with another question. Just explain to me why actual footage of Grand Theft Auto V won't look as good as it does in the trailers. Especially when Rockstar are known to always use in-game footage.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    i again see it how it is and will defend that always... My opinion and my long post about the trailers stands

I did the same with the screenshots and made a massive post over them.. If you want to take a look at that post

and see if you can explain better, about the trailers and screen shots

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Some News from Microsoft themselves

GTA 5 Release Date 2013: March 24 Launch Leaked By Microsoft [REPORT]11 Comments

GTA 5 release date 2013: Rumors fly, pegging launch for March or April. (Photo: c/o Rockstar Games)
    The GTA 5 release date may be closer than we thought! According to a commenter on our own site, Microsoft has emailed "Grand Theft Auto" fans who pre-ordered the game, revealing that the GTA 5 release date is pegged for March 24. Read on for more news and info.

Follow Us
    Here's the comment in question from Nick Ritenour, which suggests Microsoft accidentally leaked the GTA 5 release date for March 24, 2013.
    "I preordered it from Microsoft...says shipping/release date is March 24. This doesn't mean it's correct lol...but usually if it's not known they list it as TBA."

Looking through the comments on another GTA 5 release date story we've found another leak pegging the launch for April 24, 2013. The news was revealed by an Australian retailer after one commenter, Mat, placed a pre-order on the title. Here's the full comment:

"I have pre-ordered Grand Theft Auto V at the Australian retailer JB-HI-FI. I recently updated my pre-order with them and I directly asked when this game will be released, they responded without hesitation and said April 24 2013 (Australian release date). They continued to explain to me that Rockstar Games had notified them of this information. It also says the release date on my pre-order receipt April 24 2012. True story."

Another commenter, Mxk, speculated that we may finally learn the official GTA 5 release date when Rockstar Games releases the cover art a the end of January 2013.
    Here's the comment:

"The end of this month we are getting the game cover. Maybe then they'll finally give up the release date, been waiting a long time, just wanna get that Jeremy can and burn the sh*t out of things already. Can't wait R* you're the best," wrote Mxk.

This isn't the first GTA 5 release date rumor we've heard. Earlier this month several other leaks also pegged the new "Grand Theft Auto" launch for March 2013 as well
    The first GTA 5 release date rumor we heard was several weeks ago, according to the The Examiner. The alleged "Grand Theft Auto" leak pegged the game's launch for March 26. However, the online news-site discounted the rumor, noting that "it should be filed under the rumor category with high skepticism."

Soon afterward, another GTA 5 release date rumor surfaced when German electronics retailer Saturn pegged the game's launch for March 15 on their website. The story was first picked up by German gaming news-sitePCGames (Google translation). Saturn is currently taking pre-orders on the game and offering a free poster for all pre-orders.

For now, Rockstar Games is keeping a tight lid on the true GTA 5 release date, simply stating that the game will launch in spring 2013. But "Grand Theft Auto" fans can't wait to get their hands on the new title
    "#gta5 needs to release so i can get gansta real quick," tweets Nicholas Esposito.
    "Cant wait untill GTA 5 comes out,"

tweeted @BBurroughs19.
    "Once GTA 5 & Watchdogs come out, I won't be communicating with anyone," tweeted

@LS_LARRY
    "Once GTA5 comes out don't tweet me for a while," tweeted @MayberryKush.

"Gta 5 is gonna be out of this world," tweeted @KeironCory.

"All I'm waiting for is gta 5," tweeted @daniellel0vex.

"GTA
    5 better be good or i'll be on murder charges," tweeted @victoriaBBK.

"Someone just wake me up when gta 5 is out," tweeted @scabss.

"So GTA 5 is coming out in march..yeeees," tweeted @missevajayxo.
    "
    GTA 5 is gonna be epic. Nobody is gonna be on Twitter when it drops haha," tweeted

@iLikeGirlsDaily

"Soo hyped for GTA5," tweeted @Findm3Polo.

"
    Can't wait for gta 5 wooo," tweeted @wowzak.

"Swear to god if someone buys me gta 5 when it comes out il marry them and do anything they want for the next 2 years,"

tweeted @LiamBullock97.
    "When GTA 5 come out yall aint finna see me for weeks," tweeted@yungprepaid.

"As soon as gta 5 comes out, I won't be seeing the outside for weeks," tweeted@MaxRoper.

These people will clearly buy the new "Grand Theft Auto" game when the GTA 5 release date arrives in spring 2013, but will you? Let us know in the comments.
    http://www.idigitaltimes.com/article...3-march-24.htm
    Last edited by claud3; 01-24-2013 at 15:08.

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    March 24th is a good and early date, if that is true.
    I hope Britain doesn't have to wait too long after.

Master Poster
    Items VitaLiverpool360 SlimPS3 FatGoogle Chrome
    I doubt its that early.

I hate the word "soon" in the gaming industry

15. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    same here, but it's from the main MS site and it could be bull and then again it could be true

Ultimate Veteran
    I can't believe a series of tweets made it as news. And the release date possibly coming with the unveiling of the game's boxart? I could have told you that. Lol.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    the teller of all future is here, Sir Blacksite please show us the way lmao

Ultimate Veteran
    Just saying, these rumors are a dime a dozen. I'd wait for Rockstar Games to say something.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    i am the same, i know real info from ROCKSTAR is the answer

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    It would be funny if Rockstar came out and said, "Go ask Microsoft for the release date".

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Not a real outcome, they will try not to risk any delay on the game... They will play on the hype, like amazingly they have and continue to make us sweat

The game will release in March, April or May and we will be playing like it's the next drug fix we have been waiting for

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    some new art found of GTA V, do not know if this is box art or just some random art...

It should be noticed that one is an old art we have already seen. The one with the man standing looking at his watch, that guy is Michael and he is ready for the heist from trailer 2. Were they blow the safe door off

http://www.gta5cheats.com/new-gamestop-gta-v-artwork/

Ultimate Veteran
    It's the same kind of promotional art that was leaked before the second trailer. I'd imagine the art of Franklin on the bike will appear on Rockstar Newswire in the next day or two.

Actually, neither of the promotional art in that photo had appeared on Rockstar Newswire (in their game wallpaper collection) although I do recall seeing the render for Michael looking at his watch in a thread on the GTA forums.
    Last edited by Metal King Slime; 01-27-2013 at 06:05.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Not going to be the boxart, why would it be anything other than what we know it is going to be already? I stake all my SP on it.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    I stake rep and all my SP that the box art will be what we know, but with all three in different corners and the last corner will be a chopper
    Last edited by claud3; 01-27-2013 at 17:01.

Thread Information