Page 28 of 103 FirstFirst ... 182838 ... LastLast
    i hope there's bullet time like max payne, that would would be cool, but day one buy for me !!!
    PSN ID NapoleonSolo61

Apprentice
    I love the mini gun picture. The shirt texture looks so good. Can't wait to play this. I'm going to play through GTA4 and the Episodes before GTA5 comes out

Feel Free to Add Me on PSN

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Guys for them that did not know...

R* is releasing three trailers next week on tuesday and they are

MICHAEL'S TRAILER

TROVER'S TRAILER

FRANKLIN'S TRAILER

These are individual trialers, each one focusing on one of the main characters

And also a preview is next thursday as well... Go here for the VIDEO on it, it is called GTA5 O'CLOCK.. Here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...be.Z5xxTiNhLEE

While there, check out all the other videos these guys did

Remember a review will be posted on youtube via that link and the guys that do the show have seen GTA V in action and they will be talking about what they seen

And do not forget the Three Trailers next tuseday, R* have not set in stone the time the trailers will go live on their site yet

So here is the link to R* News-wire if you want to go their now for more info

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire
    Last edited by claud3; 04-27-2013 at 15:49.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

PSN ID
    kush_L0C
    stoked theres gunna b some new videos of gta5 this game is gunna b so dope.....its been 5 months since grand theft auto 5 trailer #2 wuz on youtube.....sweet !

Elite Member

Grand Theft Auto 5 is touted as this year’s most highly anticipated game, and we have to admit we are getting very excited in the build-up to September’s GTA 5 release. While many gamers wait patiently, various leaks about this game have accumulated and information can be found on the web for those looking to find out about all the ins and outs of GTA 5.

One of the minor but loved features in this franchise is the music on offer and we have some insight into the GTA 5 radio stations available. According to an article on Gamepur, it seems music producer Flying Lotus will have his own station, and this information has been obtained by FUTUREbeats subreddit, stating that Flying Lotus has recently announced this.

Reddit user Fuzzywazzy informed GTA 5 fans that he attended the Atlanta concert for Flying Lotus and plenty of new tunes are expected with the addition of a new Captain Murphy song, which is produced by Hudson Mohawke. This has prompted Flying Lotus to reveal he is getting his own radio station on GTA 5.

Take what you will from this because the game GTA 5 wasn’t actually mentioned by Flying Lotus, as the statement made referred to “a big budget game where you get to run around with guns shooting people” and that he will have his own radio station, so what other game could he be talking about?

He also went on to reveal the game allows users to steal cars and shoot the police defining this to what many feel is GTA 5. Therefore, are you glad to hear Flying Lotus will have a GTA 5 radio station?

Last edited by MacAlert; 04-30-2013 at 17:24.

Elite Member
    That trailer was just awesome! love it, its looking top notch cant wait now, even though that wasnt Trailer3 its still a great trailer of all 3 characters, there's another update coming this thursday. be on look out for that.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Items User name styleOne Piece
    this game is just crazy, amazing characters they are...!
    (_)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

MyAnimeList

Stop preordering games! Stop buying day1 games! Stop being idiots!

Master Poster
    Items VitaLiverpool360 SlimPS3 FatGoogle Chrome
    Just incredible, can tell I am gonna have one heck of a time playing this game.

Valar Morghulis
    PSN ID
    SerinousTSE
    Items PS3 FatVitaPS3 Slim
    Pretty cool. Can't wait!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Trevor rules
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    Seema franklin is a member of the grove street families

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Y0ur L1vEs ARE NoW 0Ver Y0u ba5T4RD5..wH4t You D0 w1Th Y0uR nEw L1V3s iS foR mE +O d3C1D3...W3ll tH4Ts th3 th30rY 4nyWAys

Really Looking forward to playing GTA V. I have been on a bit of a Grand Theft Auto kick as of late.
    Check out my latest video game review.

El Presidente
    I'm excited for this game. It will be nice to have three different perspectives.

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

PSN ID
    duffman4pres
    anybody notice the customization characteristics in the trailers for cars and weapons? Franklin is wielding a shotgun at some stage that has a flashlight attached to it, and in the same trailer the fast and furiousque scene the red car can be seen as having different tires in different frames

Elite Member
    Any news tomorrow about special editions? i hope they have a special editions.

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    This is $#@!ing awesome. I also hope they have a collectors edition available, and of the course, the soundtrack.

Super Elite
    FlyLo FTW!

Elite Member
    Here's 2nd May's Preview links :

http://www.gtav.net/
    http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/05/0...n-the-big-city
    http://uk.gamespot.com/features/the-...opslot%3bSlot1

New Screens :
    Is that guy filming from the bike!!

More screens via links!
    Last edited by nextgen3; 05-02-2013 at 21:00.

Elite Member
    Summary

-You can buy property; houses, garages and businesses can all be purchased for extra revenue sources.

-You can customise yourself with haircuts, new clothes, and tattoos

-Rockstar claims its goal was to create the ultimate open world

-The transition between the three protagonists is smooth; the camera zooms out to a Google Earth view, the screen fills with static, the camera moves across the city and zooms back into your chosen character

-The closer characters are, the quicker the transition. During missions where they're all together its instantaneous

-Each character is rated in a series of skill categories: Stamina, Shooting, Strength, Stealth, Flying, Driving, Mechanic, Lung Capacity.

-Each character has a 'Special': Franklin is an adrenalin junkie and can slow down time while driving; Trevor has a frenzy mode, where he's does double damage, takes half damage, and has a unique melee attack; Michael has his own version of bullet time

-Specials are governed by a meter, it drains after use and recharges slowly

-Other skill categories are shared and can be improved by completing missions, side missions, activities and more

-Trevor will always be the best pilot, Franklin will always be the best driver but each can improve their proficiency a little

-One of the skill categories is stealth, suggesting players will be able to take different approaches to missions

-Some boats will include gear such as wetsuit, flippers and tanks for diving

-An underwater ecosystem exits, "the sea is teaming with fish and sharks"

-Treasures can be found underwater, but NPCs will be looking for them too

-GTA 5 rewards exploration, there's no signposting underwater, so you'll have to find the treasure the hard way

-Dives won't offer massive payoffs, but will "help grease the wheels"

-The character selection wheel is split into four triangles: Franklin, Trevor, Michael, and your multiplayer character

-It seems there's a closer relationship between single and multiplayer. Simply pressing Down on the d-pad will drop the play in and out of MP.

-Rockstar has said it will reveal more on multiplayer in the future

-Michael's is miserable: his wife hates him, he has no relationship with his kids, he spends his drinking whiskey and watching old action movies

-There are subtle differences in the way each character moves to reflect their personalities; Michael is slower and deliberate

-Rockstar says there will be five times as many pedestrians in GTA V as there were in Grand Theft Auto IV

-There's a "crazy level of detail": Tourist buses can be boarded for a tour of celebrity homes, film posters are plastered on the walls, men in comedy costumes try to corner you outside the Cathay Theatre, including the Superman-like Impotent Rage and Master Chief riff, Space Ranger.

-iFruit, the game's new phone, can be used to snap pictures and upload them to Rockstar's Social Club or your own our social media page.

-The phone also has apps. In addition to the camera there is internet, contacts, social media, a calendar, and a replay missions app. There are three more Rockstar hasn't yet detailed.

-Michael's obsession with classic films translates into in-game set pieces based on real world movies. In the demo the three characters mount a heist very similar to the one from Heat.

-'Mini heists' are used to teach the player about preparation. Players must secure vehicles, outfits, masks, the getaway vehicle and locations for dumping potentially damaging.

-These build up to a bigger heist where the execution must be flawless. They'll require the right crew and players will have to decide on the cheap option, which results in less skilled people, or paying more for skilled crew members that will a larger cut.

-You can switch between Franklin, Trevor and Michael during a cutscene, manually, or automatically when the AI takes control for you

-Each character has a job to do, how much you switch yourself in or let the computer do, is entirely up to you

-If you die the game reloads to the last checkpoint, even if two other characters are alive

-Although it's up to the player when they switch, dialogue will suggest ideal moments. For example, when Michael and Franklin are being overwhelmed by snipers, Michael might ask for Trevor's help.

-A combat roll has been introduced for moving between cover

-There is a wider field of vision, and players can run-and-gun

-Liquor store and ATM robberies is possible.

-Pay N Sprays can also mod cars with paint jobs, new wheels, window tints, grilles, spoilers. Upgrades to suspension, engine and brakes can also be made.

-Weapons can also be customised with laser sights, scopes, silencers, and high capacity magazines

-You can pick up hitchikers, do stunt jumps and flying challenges, take part in yoga, golf, tennis or bike races.
    Last edited by nextgen3; 05-02-2013 at 19:31.

Elite Member
    just what i wanted to hear!! Cant wait. Septemeber cant come quick enough though lol
    Last edited by nextgen3; 05-02-2013 at 19:07.

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Oh my god, this game just keeps getting better and better. I remember I had the same feeling when I was anticipating San Andreas. I think this is gonna take away San Andreas title of best gta game ever made. And by the looks of it, I think it will be the best gta game ever made. It's smart of Rockstar for holding out on a collectors edition too. I think they wanna wait till mid-summer to announce one. I am so stoked for this! Comes out a day before my birthday!

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Items VitaiPhone BlackGran Turismo 5PS3 FatTommy Vercetti3DS

GTA V News Thread - Trailer: Michael. Franklin. Trevor [UPDATED: 1/5/2013]

Yay for car tuning!!

Excuse my ignorance. Are there any plans for GTA coming to next gen consoles?

On the move with Tapatalk
    Last edited by MjW; 05-02-2013 at 19:29.
    ~Corporate Media Propaganda - Welcome to your Daily Matrix~

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MjW View Post
    No word on a next-gen version! only announced for PS3,XB360, PC

25. Likes MjW likes this post
    Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by MjW View Post
    Yay for car tuning!!

On the move with Tapatalk

Oh you can count on a GTA game being on PS4 in the near future. I bet Bully 2 will be on PS4, or the next Red Dead, or even Midnight Club.

Thread Information