Page 35 of 103 FirstFirst ... 253545 ... LastLast
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Nice one friend... Me i am getting it because i am a big fan of GTA hee hee
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

PSN ID
    hendrikmeier
    Looking forward to GTA V

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Have they said anything about DLC? Since it's coming so late in the generation I'm hoping there is none and the game is all in this one purchase, how it should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDug13
    I want Naughty Dog to explore new game genres, not regurgitate cinematic corridor shooters for another generation.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Nope not yet friend... I know for sure there will be DLC's for each of the three FRANKLIN, MICHEAL and TREVOR

They would not leave them out of the story for expansion.... I believe the first DLC will be FRANKLIN and it will be around November time and the next will be TREVOR and that will be FEB 2014 and then MICHEAL being the last DLC off the three around MARCH 2014 time

And after that, maybe two more for either other characters off the game aka main characters that can tie up lose ends of the story and then add-ons for the MULTI-PLAYER
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Master Guru

Cannot wait for this game. I really think they have nailed it. Hurry up September!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wii # 8752-0092-2306-9612
    PSN ID : pez555

6. Likes EHY893 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    3 months friend and we will be all going crazy... I just want to revisit the past in the present day

Master Sage
    Items User name styleLegend of ZeldaDiablo IIIHeath LedgerJoker (limited ICON)Title Style
    I cant get hyped for this game, hopefully that will change when the game comes out and i see its not GTA4 all over again.

Once more into the fray.
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live and die on this day.
    Live and die on this day.

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuvian View Post
    I cant get hyped for this game, hopefully that will change when the game comes out and i see its not GTA4 all over again.
    judging from the trailers...there's no where it's even remotely like GTAV. you can quote me later.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    look at it this way, it's gta v and not iv. So the success and feel will be massive and real
    Last edited by claud3; 07-04-2013 at 00:51.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Check out the Q&A/ A&A that rockstar provided about the game

the PSU.COM posted and here is the link

http://www.psu.com/a020038/GTA-V-que...ching-and-more

It answers a lot off questions about things that are need answered without spoiling

Forum Sage
    Got my pre-order in the other day (5), also got 12 worth of GAME reward points going towards it, so excited!

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicDog View Post
    Got my pre-order in the other day (5), also got 12 worth of GAME reward points going towards it, so excited!
    Did you pre-order the Special Edition that Game are doing?
    I'd like to get an "Edition" of this game. The Collector's Edition would be best I suppose, but Argos are apparently saying it's going to be 119.99, and there's no way I'm paying over 100 for a bloody game, even if it is GTA.

Does anyone have any concrete idea or leak how much the Collector's Edition will cost in the UK?
    I might as well pre-order the Special Edition otherwise.

Forum Sage
    Nah, just the bog standard edition. Couldn't really justify paying an extra 20 quid for the special ed.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Ah fair enough. Completely understand that.

I'm only thinking about the Collector's Edition because Game are knocking 5 off if you pre-order online, so would be 15 extra rather than 20.
    Limited time though.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Digital version for me if they don't screw up the PS3 version.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDug13
    I want Naughty Dog to explore new game genres, not regurgitate cinematic corridor shooters for another generation.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    For all wondering on the U.K front and price off the Collection Edition, it will be no more than 60.00- 70.00 pounds for the special edition,

R* are known to make it acceptable and easier for all too buy the game...

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Yeah, so Special Edition is 60.
    Collector's Edition. Any ideas?

**EDIT**

Game are also advertising the Collector's Edition (on 360) for 119.99 too, so it's looking likely that'll be the price.

$#@! that!
    Last edited by Molo316; 07-05-2013 at 13:19.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by Molo316 View Post
    Yeah, so Special Edition is 60.
    Collector's Edition. Any ideas?

**EDIT**

Game are also advertising the Collector's Edition (on 360) for 119.99 too, so it's looking likely that'll be the price.

$#@! that!
    that is way to deep even for me being a massive GTA fan... Unless someone returns the collectors edition and you get it half price. That is very unlikely

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Exactly! I completely agree with you.

The only real thing that entices me towards the CE is the extra vehicles or whatever it is. I wouldn't walk around with the cap/hat, and wouldn't make use of the safety deposit bag, and I don't carry keys on a keyring, so it's all pretty useless to me, especially if it's going to be at that damn price!

I'm just going to go for the SE from Game, get it for 55. Good enough, and decent enough price for a GTA game. Cheaper than the Austin edition of WWE 13!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    but if you play the game and you will find them somewhere

Elite Member
    Grand Theft Auto 5: A New Way to Escape Cops Revealed
    Street gangs can be used to your advantage in Grand Theft Auto 5.

GameStop has revealed over on its Facebook page that Grand Theft Auto 5 players will be able to use rival street gangs as a means of escaping the police.

According to GameStop's post, "In GTAV, street gangs are still a problem in Los Santos, while the Lost Motorcycle Club is making moves in Blaine County. Some gangs are more interested in fighting the cops than each other - use that to your advantage when escaping the authorities."

Based on the description provided, it seems that games will be given a much more dynamic role than they had in Grand Theft Auto 4 - much like their prominence in Grand Theft Auto 2 and San Andreas. Of course, there were gangs in GTA4 such as the Russians in Hove Beach, the Mafia in Algonquin and the Bikers but players never had a reputation with them.

Taking out a high ranking member of a gang would usually require you to flee but returning a short time later to a gang area there seemed to be no lasting consequences to your actions towards the gangs.

GameStop has previously said that the police will use "advanced driving tactics" when in pursuit of players in Grand Theft Auto 5 but the chance to use gangs to help make your escape should lead to some very interesting situations to say the least.

Even if there isn't a return to the full reputation system it's good to see gangs may have a more prominent role given their past presence in the series.

Grand Theft Auto 5 is set to be released on September 17th for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. The title is expected to sell 18 million units in its first year.
    http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/1...cape-the-cops/

Sorry if posted.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    seen this and i am assuming it's a new version of the old one... Because when you play any GTA game with gangs in them, you can usual use the gangs to your advantage anyways

Elite Member
    GTA V on Xbox 360 has two discs, mandatory 8GB install
    Rockstar: "This is the largest and most ambitious game we have yet created"

The Xbox 360 version of Grand Theft Auto V will come on two discs and will require a mandatory 8GB install.

The news was reported in a Q&A article on Rockstar's website, after one player asked how many discs the game will come with.

"Grand Theft Auto V is the largest and most ambitious game we have yet created, and takes full advantage of every ounce of processing power available in the current generation of consoles," Rockstar replied.

"In order to provide the best possible experience for such a massive and detailed world, the game will have installation requirements on both Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 systems.

"For Xbox 360, Grand Theft Auto V will ship on two discs. Disc 1 will be used for a one-time mandatory install and Disc 2 will be used to play the game. After the install, players will be able to enjoy both Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online without any need to switch discs."

According to Rockstar, the install "will require an Xbox 360 Hard Drive or an external 16 GB USB flash drive with at least 8 GB of free space. If using a USB flash drive it must be at least USB 2.0 with a minimum 15mb/s read speed and formatted for Xbox 360 use. A new USB flash drive is recommended to ensure optimum performance."

The PlayStation 3 version will ship on one disc and will install content as soon as the game is inserted. The install is roughly 8 GB, and players will be able to play as soon as the install is complete.

Elsewhere in the article, Rockstar also shared some other information relating to the game. Players will be able to swap between the three main characters any time they like while not on a mission, and "because they have their own schedules, you'll never know what they might be doing - you might drop in on Michael in the middle of a family dispute, interrupt Franklin chatting up some ladies, or Trevor on the run from the law - or whatever else these guys do in their free time".

The game will also come with a map, as is GTA tradition, but this time it'll be a double-sided poster map. The blueprint map provided with the Special Edition of the game will also feature additional information and secrets on it.
    http://www.computerandvideogames.com...y-8gb-install/

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    but if you play the game and you will find them somewhere
    Most likely.
    Just reaffirms my decision.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by Molo316 View Post
    Most likely.
    Just reaffirms my decision.
    it sure does.

On the Two Disc thing, i assumed we all guessed that would happen and one being installing and thee other the actual game. Makes sense really

Thread Information