Latest PSU headlines:

Page 46 of 103 FirstFirst ... 364656 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 2571
    Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Netherlord
    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    GTAV looks incredible. Buuut - it has stiff competition from Bioshock and TLOU - by the sounds of it. Will have to play them all to know for sure.
    I agree, but honestly at this point it's GTA everyone else why well for one GTA been around as a series much longer, and then personally It's just $#@!ing Grand Theft Auto and that's not a shot at you, but even with a very bad game in GTA 4 people are still stoked that can't be said about many other series.

If it ends up losing the GOTY from just that one trailer shown well then color me shocked is all I would say at that point.

2. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arimax View Post
    I agree, but honestly at this point it's GTA everyone else why well for one GTA been around as a series much longer, and then personally It's just $#@!ing Grand Theft Auto and that's not a shot at you, but even with a very bad game in GTA 4 people are still stoked that can't be said about many other series.

If it ends up losing the GOTY from just that one trailer shown well then color me shocked is all I would say at that point.
    I know exactly what you're saying. Because after the hype of actually playing part of GTAIV, the game's sheen and smoke and mirrors wore off. And you got to see that they didn't deliver on content, I was one of the first to notice it and say WTF at all the 10/10 reviews.

But this game, this game looks to be on form of what GTA's heyday was (San Andreas/Vice City). I'm excited as hell.

#IndieStation4 and proud of it.

4. Likes CrazyHorse61 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Look each GTA has had their faults and even my beloved GTA 3... But a series that is still selling GTA 1, 2 and london and GTA 3 and VICE CITY and San andreas and the handle games to this day.

Proves something is special and this GTA will be no different and i foresee GOTY and then it going GOLD and just keep selling and selling
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Netherlord
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    Look each GTA has had their faults and even my beloved GTA 3... But a series that is still selling GTA 1, 2 and london and GTA 3 and VICE CITY and San andreas and the handle games to this day.

Proves something is special and this GTA will be no different and i foresee GOTY and then it going GOLD and just keep selling and selling
    I agree like I said this might be the only series I know of that can have what is seen as a bad game, or less than stellar, but the next game is still hype train city.

Other games like Gran Turismo and Final Fantasy for some reason don't have that, but then again FF I kind of understand they haven't made a Masterpiece or truly revolutionary game since.........FFX and it doesn't have to be revolutionary, but a masterpiece or at least close.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    No game is a masterpiece until you play it and think it is and many agree with you
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Netherlord
    No game is a masterpiece until you play it and think it is and many agree with you
    I don't even ask many folks if they agree with me or not games like MGS3 or FFX at the time I played them, and even GTA Vice City plus San Andreas were just too good that I didn't need a second opinion on any of them. At least as far as calling them Masterpieces just saying though.

9. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    I guess we all have the different views that make are opinions acceptable among others...

But when GTA V comes out and outsells other games like crazy... We can clearly say that this is the total package... but will it make GOTY

Only time will tell and i hope it does make it... Their is competition and i love that,

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Netherlord
    I guess we all have the different views that make are opinions acceptable among others...

But when GTA V comes out and outsells other games like crazy... We can clearly say that this is the total package... but will it make GOTY

Only time will tell and i hope it does make it... Their is competition and i love that,
    I should say also I wasn't trying to come off as mean, but more so saying there are certain games I knew even as a kid it was an unforgettable experience that's why I was saying didn't need a second opinion on those.

12. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    i think gta 4 is related to this, the game was a let down, it wasnt a bad game, but comparing it to the other gtas, it was bad. Even though gta5 looks like its gonna be the best game on earth, it may still be not as good as we think.

And the music idea sounds great, i also heard of some pretty famous singers that are gonna be involved, forgot who.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by Arimax View Post
    I should say also I wasn't trying to come off as mean, but more so saying there are certain games I knew even as a kid it was an unforgettable experience that's why I was saying didn't need a second opinion on those.
    you were not coming off mean at all, just voicing your opinion

Believe when i say, that i am a massive GTA fan... But there will come a time that i will just give up on the series...

What what will cause it to happen, i will just have to wait and see

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Netherlord
    Quote Originally Posted by MW2-LgNd View Post
    i think gta 4 is related to this, the game was a let down, it wasnt a bad game, but comparing it to the other gtas, it was bad. Even though gta5 looks like its gonna be the best game on earth, it may still be not as good as we think.

And the music idea sounds great, i also heard of some pretty famous singers that are gonna be involved, forgot who.
    If the worse Rockstar could do was GTA 4 which in my opinion is at least an 8 out of 10 then the trailer that's already been shown for GTA V is at least indicating that it's going to be much better.

Put it this way if GTA 4 had a few of the things they trailer showed off it would go up to at least a 8.5 or 9 depending on what it was.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Back to the topic at hand, before we get into an argument over this

Now what do you guys think of the map size, too big or just right for three characters to explore as individuals

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    Gta 4 wasnt bad, but there was nothing much to do on it, not enough content, i mean i could name everything you could do in that game. But there was still something that still makes me wanna play it once in a while.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    I dont think the map is ever too big for gta. I cant wait to get in to one of those epic cars and drive around the whole place!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Well i will walk it first and long the places... I did it in all GTA games, were i walk first and then drive

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    Even if i try to, i will end up getting a car in mins, i bought tbogt for the new cars lol

Superior Member
    I must be one of the few that liked GTAIV, especially the way the cars handled. I hope they stick to that style of handling. However I enjoyed The Ballad of Gay Tony a lot more.

With regards to map size, the bigger the better especially now jets are making a come back. I don't want to be able to fly from one end of the map to the other too quickly.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Walking is cool in games like GTA, because you oddly enough see more

The Dawkness!
    PSN ID
    ElNaxi
    Too big means that there would be less going on in a smaller scale, which I don't want. There needs to be a balance.

My name isn't a misspelled Nazi,god****.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    Ill do the walking after.

And with the map being too big, that wont happen, r* wont make a big mistake like that this time

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    We hope so, because it would feel so empty and yet not

Extreme Poster
    i'm ok with maps that are too big. because generally you really only care for NPCs in cities. i would like places where there's no one around...like mountains and $#@!. SA was the perfect example of last generation's best open-world game.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Fully agree. And now this version off Los santos has wild life and it's far more alive

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    I would love to run over some peeps on a mountain and watch them fall off with me, so i want people on the mountains! I am actually really looking forward to doing that.

Also, i want things to be random, and more realistic. For example, why cant the police chase someone else? Why is it always me? Am i the only criminal on earth? i also wanna be able to make choices in my missions, be good, or be bad...

Ultimate Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MW2-LgNd View Post
    I would love to run over some peeps on a mountain and watch them fall off with me, so i want people on the mountains! I am actually really looking forward to doing that.

Also, i want things to be random, and more realistic. For example, why cant the police chase someone else? Why is it always me? Am i the only criminal on earth? i also wanna be able to make choices in my missions, be good, or be bad...
    The police would chase other NPCs, both on-foot or with vehicles, in San Andreas but it usually resulted in them getting run over.

Thread Information