Page 53 of 103 FirstFirst ... 435363 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 2571
    Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    Over 700 online missions and i hope half of them are in the single play part and not only that... GTA ONLINE happened before GTA V so it is a prequel in away

700 missions, where did you get that number from?

Elite Member
    The Meaning Behind the M: ESRB Rating Summary

ESRB have not long updated the full ratings summary on their website, giving some tidbits of information about just why GTA V received it's mature rating.

Now, these might be considered slightly spoilery as they do reveal some minor, but interesting, elements of gameplay, however, if you're concerned just check out GTA IV's rating summary to get an idea of what may be detailed.

Summary:

•Players also have the ability to shoot non-adversary civilians, though this may negatively affect players' progress as a penalty system triggers a broad police search.

•Blood-splatter effects occur frequently, and the game contains rare depictions of dismemberment.

•In one sequence, players are directed to use various instruments and means to extract information from a character.

•The game includes depictions of sexual material/activity: implied $#@! and masturbation; various sex acts that the player's character procures from a prostitute while no nudity is depicted in these sequences, various sexual moaning sounds can be heard. Nudity is present, however, primarily in two settings: a topless lap dance in a strip club and a location that includes male cult members with exposed genitalia in a non-sexual context.

•TV programs and radio ads contain instances of mature humor: myriad sex jokes; depictions of raw sewage and feces on a worker's body; a brief instance of necrophilia

•Some sequences within the larger game allow players to use narcotics (e.g., smoking from a bong, lighting a marijuana joint); cocaine use is also depicted. Players' character can, at various times, consume alcohol and drive while under the influence.

•The words f**k, c**t and n***er can be heard in the dialogue (we'll let your imaginiation decide what the words are.)

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    discard my post and skip to Nextgen3 post below this and he has the full details
    Last edited by claud3; 08-21-2013 at 02:24.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Elite Member
    3DJuegos Interview with Lezlie Benzies

Spanish gaming website 3DJuegos have just released an interview with R* North's Art Director, the once impossible-to-land-an-interview-with, Lezlie Benzies. The interview included some new interesting tidbits about GTA Online summarised and listed thanks to forums member Spider-Vice.

General:

•The camera will zoom out and pan away to your online character seamlessly. During the animation, a matchmaking process will be in progress.
    •You can do almost anything you can do in single player in GTA Online.
    •You can change weather, time of day, time you want it to rain or to be a certain weather state, radio station to be tuned at the start of the race or mission in the Content Creator.
    •You can watch races and deathmatches on your apartment TV.
    •There are masks to hide from the cops.
    •The Online will be run on the Social Club servers, data will be stored on the cloud. There are datacenters from NY to San Diego, and more Rockstar studios.

Missions:

•Each mission requires a rank depending on difficulty and complexity. The bigger your rank, the more difficult the missions will be.
    •There are around 700 missions in GTA Online. 500 will be available to play on release, as more will be added eventually.
    •Missions will be ordered randomly as you play Online.

Multiplayer:

•For certain heists you might need certain weapons, vehicles or characters such as a sniper or a driver. This will also depend on the mission creator if you download the mission from the Social Club.
    •Some missions are so complex they need plenty of good communication.
    •There will be descriptions to help each character on its heist function.
    •There is something called "team lives". If you have 4 team lives and 4 people, if everyone dies there will be 0 lives left, or if you die 4 times, the team will have 0 lives left, which means if anyone dies, it's mission failed.

http://www.gtav.net/

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    In-freaking-sane stuff from these guys. They really want to leave a mark on this generation before it goes for good
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Holy $#@!. That's $#@!ing amazing. I'll never get bored of this game!

I $#@!ing love you, Rockstar* Games.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    Holy $#@!. That's $#@!ing amazing. I'll never get bored of this game!

I $#@!ing love you, Rockstar* Games.
    500 from get go and then 200 later on and then even more over the course of the online experience.. This will keep anyone busy for years to come

But onto other interesting matters... From now we know GTA ONLINE will be free until when ever R* decide to charge for the service

And i would be happy to pay to play GTA online all the time.. If the price is right

I say that they will enter the paid service in 3 years
    Last edited by claud3; 08-21-2013 at 10:46.

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    I'll reiterate for the umpteenth time: this game is too bloody big. Gonna lose myself in this. Not only is the main game monstrous, now the online mode has 500 missions from the off? $#@!in' hell.

Follow me on Twitter @Adam_PSU for all things PlayStation!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    It goes to prove that 5 year wait is worth it and R*/ Take-Two know how to make and sell a game/series in a package that is cram full of insane stuff

And still never lose that special something that we all love and that is the feel of a fresh new GTA game...

This is going to leave a ever lasting mark on this generation and GTA ONLINE is going to be something cloned for years to come and be something extremely special

Elite Member
    Sorry if posted!

Achievement / Trophy List

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave View Post
    I'll reiterate for the umpteenth time: this game is too bloody big. Gonna lose myself in this. Not only is the main game monstrous, now the online mode has 500 missions from the off? $#@!in' hell.
    And since when was this ever a bad thing for a game? Especially a GOTY-worthy series!

I hope it's even longer than what I expect. I hope it puts Fallout 3 and New Vegas to shame in terms of how long it is.

I'm prepared to sink at least 200 or more hours into this game from what I've heard so far.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Me i am sinking my entire life into this game offline and maybe online as well... And why not

Dedicated Member
    I wouldnt pay too much attention to the PR spiel of x ammount of missions.
    I just hopes theres diversity and it doesnt become stale quickly, no point having 700 missions If they all consistently play too similar.

There will defo be enough content to keep us satisfied for a while though especially with new content and the content editor along the line.

Elite Member
    Right as I cant get in to the we will see what happens PS4/XBO forum page.

if its likely to happen then it better not affect any other games like Red Dead 2 or GTA 6 even! I know it GTA Online but I don't want R* taken there time away by doing this! I want R* to focus on Next-Gen games for PS4/XBO

Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    Right as I cant get in to the we will see what happens PS4/XBO forum page. if its likely to happen then it better not affect any other games like Red Dead 2 or GTA 6 even! I know it GTA Online but I don't want R* taken there time away by doing this! I want R* to focus on Next-Gen games for PS4/XBO
    same, i cant wait to play GTA online but i wouldn't want it taking resources from any next gen games as GTAV and beyond 2 souls are the only reasons im holding onto my PS3

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Lets see what other info is released before the game is released

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    -Number of animals - vastest.

-You can meet in the wild deer, rabbits, squirrels, mountain goats. In rural areas - such as agriculture animals.

-There are bears, bobcats, turtles, sharks, rats, dogs and other

-Do not forget about pumah, coyotes or just wolves. All of them also becomes a great threat to you.

-Under the water, you can use a knife.

-Under the water as there are sunken oil rigs, and even a twelve-story factory.

-Wild ecosystem is not only on the ground. It is still under water and air.

-When you want to jump with a parachute, you will observe flocks of different birds,

-Play a very important role and masks, whose number is more than 20+ pieces.

-Rats live in the back streets of the city

-The game has a tank.

-You can check out the trailer, for example, in the woods, and taking the necessary camouflage gun, test your hunting skills.

-You can change the dog by giving him a new collar.

-Shark attack game characters.

-Sharks get in packs

-You can also relax by taking a prostitute on the track or order a lap dance at a strip club.

-It is possible to put a sniper scope or red dot, add more grip, flashlights, laser pointer, silencer, equipped with advanced shop or just change the color.

-In GTA 5 we will have more than 200+ types of transport, including four-engine bombers, bicycles, sports cars or trailers.

-Rockstar made ​​the ability to change the body kit, spoilers, grilles, hood, wheels, muffler, add a roll cage, kenguryatnik, armored bus, additional lighting. You can even change the tone.

-The amount of clothing for more than 30+, the addition of various accessories (watches, chains, bracelets, etc.), tattooing skin and even a change of hairstyle, the total amount of which will be at least 15+.

-Some theft is so heavy that you have to seek the assistance of mercenaries, whether bully, a sniper, a hacker or a hustler.

-There are hunting under water

-After completion of the tuning, you can take a picture of your car and put it in the photo Social Club.

-Police also swim

-You can find sunken ships, aircraft, containers or vehicles are very valuable things.

-Under the water you can get rid of the police chase

It was from google translation and it is a nightmare to get that link...

http://n4g.com/news/1338499/take2gam...ambitious-life

That is the N4G link and go from there... It is blocking the Google Translation page that info is on

Scroll down on the N4G link and the info is there

Really Sorry about this... But the none-english sites are a freaking nightmare

The link to the google translation has virus on it... So just read the info from the N4G link only
    Last edited by claud3; 08-22-2013 at 18:34.

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    That's awesome, but where's the source. I love that police can swim, haha. And the game has a tank? Yes please! I'm gonna go on a rampage. Everything will be destroyed and then generated again when I die.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    It was from google translation and it is a nightmare to get that link...

Elite Member
    The 2013 GTAV Bravado Banshee

That's right. Rockstar Games are teaming up with West Coast Customs (from MTV's Pimp My Ride) to create the ultimate dream sports car - The Bravado Banshee Twin Turbo GT. R*'s giving you the chance to win the ride! So stay tuned for more information.

I would like to see this!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    It just keeps getting better and better for every info that is released by R*... Were does it end LMAO

Elite Member
    West Coast Customs GTA Banshee Twin Turbo Revealed.

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    And since when was this ever a bad thing for a game? Especially a GOTY-worthy series!

I hope it's even longer than what I expect. I hope it puts Fallout 3 and New Vegas to shame in terms of how long it is.

I'm prepared to sink at least 200 or more hours into this game from what I've heard so far.
    I.. just haven't possibly got the time for such an undertaking, haha! I even have the two Fallout's you've mentioned and I haven't even played either. :3 Seems like everyday we're getting dripfed tidbits of info that make GTAV even bigger. Not long now!

Follow me on Twitter @Adam_PSU for all things PlayStation!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    It is amazing how many hours i will spend just looking around and going from one character to the other and just playing the land as if it is my own

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Fon View Post
    16 Players.

These guys have seriously gone above and beyond my expectations.
    16 in ALL of Los Santos doesn't seem like a lot. Or is it just me?

Thread Information