Page 56 of 103 FirstFirst ... 465666 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 2571
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by avecha View Post
    IMO, i'm not a fan of data mining. Spoils everything. Happened with Final Fantasy ARR as well.
    Same here. I haven't opened this thread since forever and even when I do its for mod stuff. I want to experience the game fresh and unspoiled.

Claud is a huge fan but sometimes I think how much he scavenges the info that nothing will be new to him once he start the game lol

2. Likes avecha, claud3 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I am looking but never taking it as fact until R* Releases facts
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    I think its good to stop research after a while, R* are probably gonna show us new gameplay trailers in the next couple weeks and more info, if you see all those then the game is just gonna be normal for u once u get your hands on it.

5. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    I agree to a lot said over these leaks and fake stuff

But the only problem is and will always be, they will continue when the DLC's for GTA V and GTA ONLINE are announce in the future and they will spoil it a wee bit

But we will get over it and just focus on just enjoying these awesome add-on's
    Last edited by claud3; 08-26-2013 at 16:38.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Flumbooze
    Items User name style
    Can't you just stop looking at anythin GTA V-related until release? If you don't want to spoil it for yourself.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    Thats what im doing well i come here, read everything, but i wont watch anymore trailers...

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    Quote Originally Posted by MW2-LgNd View Post
    Thats what im doing well i come here, read everything, but i wont watch anymore trailers...
    Much the same as me. Just hope nobody's a $#@! and spoils everything here!

Follow me on Twitter @Adam_PSU for all things PlayStation!

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    Yeah i hope the same too. But even if they do that, as long as i dont see it in the actual game, im fine

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    It is not easy for a gta of this scale, i mean

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Some Small GTA ONLINE INFO

• Character menu while playing enabling little customization (masks, etc.)
    • You can own just one property at a time, you can move to better one once you have enough money
    • You can customize your home with expensive wood, fancy accessories, big TV's and more
    • You can install tracking device to your car (in case someone steals it you can track it down)
    • Convertible car rooftops are still in
    • Quick races: just mark the finish line on the map and race
    • Very good handling of the car (real racing feel)
    • Lap racing, Classic GTA race (with guns), ralley racing and more
    • You can improve your gun skills, stamina and such
    • Hundreds of mission (you can replay them)
    • Each mission has table of results (similiar to TBoGT)
    • Can hire coordinator, spies, drivers and more
    http://www.gamepur.com/news/11853-gt...-magazine.html

Sp owning one apartment at a time makes sense and tracking devices awesome

PSU Live Streamer
    Looking forward to this game I gotta admit. Haven't been a big GTA guy, but this one turned my head.

Come find me on Twitch.tv!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    I am going to be trevor all the time and just go nuts in this game LOL

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    I'm drawn more to Michael, I think. Big fan of those gangster films which permeated the '80s and early-to-mid '90s - his demeanour reminds me of Michael Mann's Heat. Plus I love the family dynamic he's got going on, seems like a really well-rounded character who I'll enjoy using.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    Hey there was a slap in that GIF!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    I have posted in here before and it is all their to see

Michael is Tommy Vercitti from Vice City, Franklin is Carl from San andreas and Trevor is Claude Speed from GTA III

It is the totally easter egg, it is the greatest easter egg completely in front off you and no one noticed it besides me

GTA III, VICE CITY AND SAN ANDREAS is blended into one and we have MICHAEL , FRANKLIN and TREVOR

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    You are the only one coz its not true? If it was, EVERYONE would be talking about it atm...

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by MW2-LgNd View Post
    You are the only one coz its not true? If it was, EVERYONE would be talking about it atm...
    Dude you have to look beyond the main game and see it. If you look closer and you will see what i mean

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    I have posted in here before and it is all their to see

Michael is Tommy Vercitti from Vice City, Franklin is Carl from San andreas and Trevor is Claude Speed from GTA III

It is the totally easter egg, it is the greatest easter egg completely in front off you and no one noticed it besides me

GTA III, VICE CITY AND SAN ANDREAS is blended into one and we have MICHAEL , FRANKLIN and TREVOR
    Well yeah, it's patently obvious but from what I remember it's a little bit of a stretch to assert that Trevor's Claude. In that line of thought, however, I'll definitely choose the Michael/Tommy route. :3
    Last edited by Shockwave; 08-26-2013 at 18:28.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave View Post
    Well yeah, it's patently obvious but from what I remember it's a little bit of a stretch to assert that Trevor's Claude. In that line of thought, however, I'll definitely choose the Michael/Tommy route. :3
    Trevor is claude, in the sense that he cares less for life and considers he can just do what he wants and the hell with the outcomes. He never struggles with remorse of emotional bounds with his victims

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    Trevor is claude, in the sense that he cares less for life and considers he can just do what he wants and the hell with the outcomes. He never struggles with remorse of emotional bounds with his victims
    I guess, in that sense; but Claude's quite cold and callous - money's at the forefront of his considerations, he doesn't speak and he's sterile to requests effectively. On the flip side Trevor's impetuous and off-the-rails, he's got personality, a mouth on him, and seems to be known for going over-the-top in his random outbursts. He has relationships and doesn't seem hypocritical in the way he is - he displays it to just about everyone.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave View Post
    I guess, in that sense; but Claude's quite cold and callous - money's at the forefront of his considerations, he doesn't speak and he's sterile to requests effectively. On the flip side Trevor's impetuous and off-the-rails, he's got personality, a mouth on him, and seems to be known for going over-the-top in his random outbursts. He has relationships and doesn't seem hypocritical in the way he is - he displays it to just about everyone.
    Money was never the for front on the exists of CLAUDE SPEED, money was just a fall back on thing for him to use and abuse after completion of his raise

But he was more close to insanely enjoyment of mayhem and chaos, he thrives on the notion of i want this and i am going to get and even society and police and army will never stop me

He was never dry, dull or emotional attached to anyone and not even Maria

Were trevor wears Claude as a coat, is when he is just at his coldest and never thinks he is entitled to emotional connection to anyone and that includes Michael and after all them years apart

He has pushed them connection to the back and put up a wall that will never be torn down, unless he feels it is time

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Part of the reason GTA V is so great is because of the fans who voiced their frustrations with GTA IV. I was one of them. I found GTA IV incredibly boring. Even when I heard the news that there would be no planes or as much activities as San Andreas in IV, I was dissapointed, but I was still hyped for the game. I bought the collectors edition. I went to the midnight launch.

Then I played the story. I fell in love with Liberty City because how close it resembled NYC, and I went to NYC two years before that. But after I finished the story and played a bit more, plus online, I got bored. I got bored fast. There was nothing fun to do anymore. I recently replayed it again for the trophies. That's about it. GTA San Andreas will always be the best GTA game I have ever played. It offers so much diversity in gameplay that you can't get tired of it.

GTA V looks like it takes San Andreas to levels of over 9000. It's got to be the best open world game this year and generation. Well, I hope it is. I hope I don't have my expectations too high and dissapoint myself again. Of course, not surpassing the best and most accurate open world sim, real life. Too bad you can't use cheats to take down your wanted level in real life. Otherwise, I would have so much money from bouncy car rides.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Yeah, it makes the story more important and more involving and inviting to all and it accepts that a few bumps in the road a long the way and fixes them bumps with Multiple choices

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    it is not impossible claud, but couldnt it be just a concidence? I mean, this is the first time ive heard this and there are millions of gta fans out there...

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    Yeah i found gta4 dissapointing too, but something makes me keep going back to it, i cant figure out what it is...any idea guys?

Thread Information