Latest PSU headlines:

Page 57 of 103 FirstFirst ... 475767 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 2571
    Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Some more info on the collectors edition exclusives from Rockstar's website. So this is legit info.

Additional WeaponsRegardless of which version you've chosen, your local Ammu-Nation will always be stocked with a pair of special firearms at no additional cost that also have their own unique customization options, skins and attachments - the .50 Caliber Pistol and the Bullpup Shotgun. You'll also have access to the Hammer, which acts as a brutal melee weapon.

Bonus Outfits, Tattoos and More
    When visiting any shops around Los Santos and Blaine County, Michael, Franklin and Trevor will receive a special 20% discount along with access to special items either in their personal wardrobes or from stores. Each character will receive 1 outfit each, one additional article of clothing (shirt, hoodie and jacket) each and a tattoo.

Custom Characters for Grand Theft Auto Online (Collector's Edition only)
    GTA Online introduces a new spin on traditional character creation with the hereditary-based creation system. Select your character’s appearance by choosing your parent’s heritage, then use the gene dominance meter to dial-in which parent your appearance favors more. Additionally, you'll customize your character's daily activities - everything from family time to illegal work and sports to couch potato hours all have an impact on your character’s appearance and skill set (and you can always rank up your skill stats more via gameplay). As part of the Collector’s Edition package, you'll get Niko Bellic, along with both Claude and Misty from Grand Theft Auto III to use as parent options within the character creation system.

Special Ability Boost
    Michael, Franklin and Trevor each have a their own unique Special Ability, which can be activated once each of them fills up the Special Ability bar based on various actions. Michael is an expert marksman - his Special Ability slows down time in a gunfight allowing him to pick off his targets with greater ease. Franklin is a skilled driver with sharp reflexes - his Special Ability lets him slow down time while driving any road-based vehicle, allowing him to quickly navigate through traffic with ease and take corners at high speeds. Trevor is a drug-addled sociopath with a short fuse - his Special Ability sends him into a rage, causing double damage to enemies while only taking half as much damage himself when hit. With the boost that's included in both the Special and Collector's Editions, the Special Ability bar will generate 25% faster.

Stunt Plane Trials
    Take in Los Santos and Blaine County at breakneck speeds in the Grand Theft Auto V Stunt Plane Trials. In five thrilling and unique challenges, you’ll zip through mountains, deserts, oceans, and cities as you navigate through a maze of checkpoints, each placed to push your Stunt Plane to the limit. Completing each Trial will improve the piloting skill of your character. Compare your times with friends and vie for the top spot on the leaderboard.

Unique Vehicles and Garage Property (Collector's Edition only)
    The Collector's Edition also features an exclusive garage to store custom vehicles, that comes stocked with the CarbonRS sports bike and the Hotknife - an open frame 1930’s style hotrod. In Grand Theft Auto Online your garage and the high-end Khamelion electric car, which is specific to GTA Online, are both purchased through in-game websites accessed through your Online character’s cell phone.
    http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...ecial-and.html

Oh yeah! I like the whole gene-parenting thing for your custom character online. Seems a lot more in depth than Saints Row IV and feels like an RPG custom character creator. Niko Bellic will be my dad and Misty will be my mom LOL.

Supreme Veteran

Is there anything they are not doing in this game. I mean Holy hell

I want three

I can not get over the fact this is a gta game on a scale un-matched by any other Sandbox game out there and well polished so far... It has everything beside a kitchen sink as a weapon

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    Items One PieceOne PieceAuronPS3 FatVitaNaughty DogFinal Fantasy XPlayStation
    I don't know whether to Pre-order from the PSN or pre-order the special edition or buy the PS3 bundle?!!

Supreme Veteran

What are you willing to dish out in terms of money

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    Money is not an issue

As i order from the US and get them shipped here where i live, it takes around 7-10 days! That's the only option i have to get a retail copy of the game as it is banned right now in this country!

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Get the Collector's Edition if money is not an issue, BreezyBB

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    I can't find the collectors edition on Amazon!

Supreme Veteran

A link to the GTA V COLLECTORS EDITION on Amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=a9_asi...qid=1377548459

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    It's out of stock! I'll make up my mind in 10 days!

Supreme Veteran

Ok my bad... Well there is a tone off online places to get it

PSN ID
    duffman4pres
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    Is there anything they are not doing in this game. I mean Holy hell

I want three

I can not get over the fact this is a gta game on a scale un-matched by any other Sandbox game out there and well polished so far... It has everything beside a kitchen sink as a weapon
    Play.com announces "Kitchen Sink Melee Weapon" now available as a pre-order incentive for GTAV fans.... hahahaha imagine!!!!

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    Quote Originally Posted by Declan13 View Post
    Play.com announces "Kitchen Sink Melee Weapon" now available as a pre-order incentive for GTAV fans.... hahahaha imagine!!!!
    Doesn't sound too far fetched if I'm honest.

I had forgotten that I'd pre-booked this months ago in Gamestop. Wonder if I get any stuff with that, maybe even the blimp?

Follow me on Twitter @Adam_PSU for all things PlayStation!

Supreme Veteran

LMAO... Just imagine trevor with a kicthen sink, That i would make a movie out of it LOL

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    Aaaand I just checked - I get the blimp as a pre-order bonus. Yus!

Supreme Veteran

The blimp can be accessed by everyone that has or has not got the special or collectors edition, R* stated that over 2 months ago

it is the fact that Special and collector edition buyers, just get access quicker and that is all

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    The blimp can be accessed by everyone that has or has not got the special or collectors edition, R* stated that over 2 months ago

it is the fact that Special and collector edition buyers, just get access quicker and that is all
    Oh. Well that's underwhelming. At least everyone gets it so!

Supreme Veteran

It is, but at least all the other cool stuff is exclusive to special and collector edition buyers

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Am i the onlyone that hates all these preorder and CE bonuses?!
    Ffs give the people more posters, tags, tshirts whatever but i feel cheated when im missing out on certain weapons or vehicles just because i don't want to fork over another 15 or 20 bucks for a CE

Damn it maybe i'll just wait for a PS4 version - if there'll ever be one.

Supreme Veteran

Nope, i do not like them well not at them prices

But if the price was right and it was only for my use only, i believe you and i and everyone

Would love S.E and C.E

Supreme Veteran

I want to play as claude speed's son, but i am not willing to pay $150-120 for the ability to do so

The GTA Online character creator is looking to be more robust than anything we’ve seen to date, particularly for a GTA game. Rockstar has confirmed that not only can we pick our clothing, hair styles, tattoos and other such superfluous options, but we can also choose who our parents are and inherit their traits. Fans who dig a bit deeper into their wallets will in fact be able to choose Niko Bellic and Claud Speed as their father.

If you want Claud Speed and Misty as your parents you’re going to have to fork out $150 for the privilege as these parent-option are exclusively for the Collector Edition with a price tag of $150.
    From the official Press Release:

GTA Online introduces a new spin on traditional character creation with the hereditary-based creation system. Select your character’s appearance by choosing your parent’s heritage, then use the gene dominance meter to dial-in which parent your appearance favors more.

Additionally, you’ll customize your character’s daily activities – everything from family time to illegal work and sports to couch potato hours all have an impact on your character’s appearance and skill set (and you can always rank up your skill stats more via gameplay).

As part of the Collector’s Edition package, you’ll get
    Niko Bellic, along with both Claude and Misty from Grand Theft Auto III to use as parent options within the character creation system.
    http://www.gamesreviews.com/news/08/...in-gta-online/

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    I went to pre-order the Special edition for me and my mate and guess what? It's ****ing gone!! lol!

Supreme Veteran

You really are having no luck friend
    Last edited by claud3; 08-27-2013 at 18:12.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Flumbooze
    Items User name style
    Doesn't really matter, how your character looks isn't that important anyway and it would just be lore-breaking to have someone that looks almost identically like, let's say, Niko Bellic even if it's his father.

I don't really like that they put extra weapons and/or cars in their special editions, but I'm hoping that by the time it comes to PS4 they just release a GOTY edition or a complete edition.

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    I wonder what the other parent options are. I hope one of the parents is a trap with a ****.

Dedicated Member
    New "Official Trailer" thursday

The Official Trailer for Grand Theft Auto V will debut here at the Rockstar Newswire and on the GTAV site this Thursday, August 29th. Details on exact timing forthcoming...

26. Likes claud3 likes this post

Thread Information