Page 63 of 103 FirstFirst ... 536373 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 2571
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Can not wait myself friend... Driving or walking the streets listen to the tunes off the game and just admiring the amazing world R* created
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    I wonder if you have money on you and you want to deposit it into the bank, it would be a massive pain going back and forth all the time... So i believe having mobile banking on your phone

Will make this infinity times better for you and withdrawing money infinity better as well
    Doubt it I think R* want to keep that sense of danger.

3. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    yes, but i am talking in single player mode only and i know that online is having that sense of danger... But in single mode the smart phone should have mobile banking
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Elite Member
    Some lad near me sold his PS3 he posts on fb' Sold my PS3 roll on the 4th one' :O crazy stuff!!

6. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    Some lad near me sold his PS3 he posts on fb' Sold my PS3 roll on the 4th one' :O crazy stuff!!
    LMAO, what an idiot, a whole load off months to wait and he will miss out something shocking

Elite Member
    LMAO, what an idiot, a whole load off months to wait and he will miss out something shocking
    I know, I told him are ya nuts best game coming out this year an you sold your PS3 = Crazy

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    I know, I told him are ya nuts best game coming out this year an you sold your PS3 = Crazy
    you were too kind with your words towards him

Man only two weeks left and we get to play the most breathtaking GTA game ever and we have three THREE! characters to ply with

Incredible

This is how you pick up GTA V

Last edited by claud3; 09-02-2013 at 21:17.

10. Likes Lebowski likes this post
    Apprentice
    I love GTA as much as the next guy but this thread is straight GTA nut-huggin lol

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawaiius View Post
    I love GTA as much as the next guy but this thread is straight GTA nut-huggin lol
    I think Claud3 needs to take a break. He probably has 1000+ posts just from this thread alone.

13. Likes Kawaiius likes this post
    Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    This is how you pick up GTA V

This is how I plan to pick up my collectors edition from Gamestop. Power to the players? Yeah, I'll prove it.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    This is how I plan to pick up my collectors edition from Gamestop. Power to the players? Yeah, I'll prove it.
    I think this is the best way to ever pick any future GTA GAME

Quote Originally Posted by billm0066 View Post
    I think Claud3 needs to take a break. He probably has 1000+ posts just from this thread alone.
    I just think i like GTA series

Quote Originally Posted by billm0066 View Post
    I do contest that i might have a problem

Elite Member
    Hey guys R* posted info an screenshots 5pm today World-First look hands on with GTA V : http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/09/0...d-theft-auto-v

4 page article on IGN link long read! BE WARNED MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!

Last edited by nextgen3; 09-03-2013 at 17:37.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    You beat me too it again

LOL

Awesome screens and it seems Michael has a beard growing or it might be dirt or a shadow

Elite Member
    LOL im flash :P

Yh I noticed that I think you can customize facial hair im not sure itll grow through out the story lol

19. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Could you post the info please, for some reason chrome is making it impossible for me to go anywhere and it keeps closing down on me

Elite Member
    YOU HAVE BE WARNED!! CONTAINS SPOILERS!!!!!!

World-First Hands-On With Grand Theft Auto V

Our first play of GTA V shows us the next generation starts when Rockstar says so.

Page 1:

Page 2:

Page 3:

Page 4:

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/09/0...d-theft-auto-v

22. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Thanks friend and i can not get anymore excited

I mean, what a freaking game and i have not even played yet
    Last edited by claud3; 09-04-2013 at 01:26.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    I wonder how much sexual content there will be, and how extreme it will be. I live with my family (2 bros), so hopefully there wont be too much. I know therell be strip clubs, prostitutes and stuff but as long as were not forced to see the sexual content during the missions im fine. Anyone know?

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Their is full on Male dinglings in the game and they are from a cult, go figure and their will be sexual references all over this bad boy

Oh also LAZLOW, so you are in for a treat

Since he helps write all the GTA games

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    TEST SUBJECT 83
    Don't know if this has been said but I just read that Rockstar hired real gang members to do the recordings of the gangs sounds on the streets, like random conversations and certain dialogue.
    Here's the link,

http://m.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/13528.html

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    Their is full on Male dinglings in the game and they are from a cult, go figure and their will be sexual references all over this bad boy

Oh also LAZLOW, so you are in for a treat

Since he helps write all the GTA games

Hmm thats not good news, lol, not gonna stop me from buying the game day one though, but those news do scare me

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    The summary adds: "The game includes depictions of sexual material/activity: implied $#@! and masturbation; various sex acts that the player's character procures from a prostitute - while no nudity is depicted in these sequences, various sexual moaning sounds can be heard.

"Nudity is present, however, primarily in two settings: a topless lap dance in a strip club and a location that includes male cult members with exposed genitalia in a non-sexual context."

Doesnt sound like much mate, hopefully most of those wont be in missions, if they are, in skipable cutscenes. As long as were not FORCED to see the sexual content, im fine.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Here is some old and a few info

General:
    • Flying under bridges achievements will return from GTAIV. There are exactly 50 bridges to fly under.
    • The city features cracked roads, graffiti, shopfronts and billboards. Every shopfront in the game is unique.
    • Night time is more realistic and is a big improvement from IVs "darkness". At a certain part of Blaine County the only real source of light were Trevor's vehicle headlamps.
    • Destructible environments have been upped in this game which means that you can use them to your advantage in missions; you can use: gas cylinders, motor cars, fuel tanks and more.
    • Animals yelp when hit by a vehicle.
    • Neon signs actually have a buzzing noise.
    • Helicopter wreckage can be found from high above in the sky.
    • Although map is open from the start, it still has a huge element of discovery.
    • Grove Street will be making a return.
    • GTAV feels like a "best of R* experience" because of the elements from all of R*'s greatest games.
    • Normal walking is quite slow.
    • The weather system is different, featuring virtual sunrays.
    • Water physics are fantastic feturing realistic waves that foam back and forth.
    • The framerate is consistent and there seems to be no stuttering when switching between characters to complete a mission.

Characters:

• Franklin usually hangs out in the ghetto, Trevor in the wastelands, and Michael in the business districts.
    • Your character's health regenrates to 50% only.
    • Sometimes you will be prompted to use certain characters - at other times you can choose yourself.
    • A coloured flash on screen will signal a switch to a particular character. Michael is blue, Franklin is green, and Trevor is orange.
    • Simeon's dealership has quite a lot of high-end vehicles which Franklin can use immediately.
    • One of a kind encounters may occur such as Lamar acting agressively towards a hobo.
    • Chop belongs to Lamar, not Franklin.
    • Chop can distract enemies, giving an advantage against them.
    • Each protagonist has a very distinctive walk and feel to them.
    • Main characters and NPC have thousands of custom animations.

Weapons:

• The main weapon wheel is broken down into a series of subcategories; after scrolling with the stick to the weapon type you want, left and right on the D-pad will cycle between additional individual weapons.
    • The wheel will store all of the weapons you collect and you will never lose them, even if they run out of ammo or you get busted. It's estimated that players can hold about 14 weapons.
    • You can throw weapons to the other protagonists.
    • Sniper Rifles can be upgraded with a Thermo Scope which can be activated on the run.
    • Miniguns destroy vehicle almost instantly.
    • The ability to fire whilst prone and rolling around returns from Max Payne 3 at a mission with Trevor.
    • There are Ammu-Nation stores which are open at night.
    • Players can have a shooting scope of 360 degrees so that they can strategically decide what they need to do.
    • You can adjust the power, rate of fire and gauge levels of the weapons.
    • AI constantly changes their position to get a better shot at you.

Vehicles:

• There are four different in-vehicle views in addition to cinematic mode. However the $#@!pit view will not be included.
    • Trains are drivable.
    • if a saved vehicle is abandoned or destroyed, it can be recovered (for a fee) at the local impound lot.
    • Each vehicle type has a unique type of handling, for example the pick-up truck doesn't stick to the road as well as a supercar.
    • You can turn a car's engine on and off.
    • Pedestrians react differently to carjackings now, such as speeding off when aimed or shot at with a weapon.
    • Drivers flip you off after collisions.
    • Car crashes usually leave trails of fuel, which can in turn be used to blow them up.
    • Chopper controls are extremely alike to GTAIV, and landing them is more straightforward.
    • Engine realism such as engine stuttering and black smoke shooting out was noted.
    • Car explosions and aftermath much more realistic than IV's.
    • Hearses are NOT good for escaping cops.
    • For racing, Rockstar has relied on Midnight Club: Los Angeles's gameplay mechanics for the driving in V.

Missions:

• There are various ways to tackle a one mission objective.
    • When missions end, the aftermath "spills over" into freeroam - as noted when a car is blown up at the end of a mission, fire engines will rush to the still destroyed car, whereas in IV the world would simply "reset".
    • There will be split second decision makings which adds a Hollywood-esque feels to the gameplay.
    • "Derailed" involves Trevor chasing a train of cargo on a dirtbike (All you had to do was follow the damn train Trevor).
    • At one point in "Nervous Ron" a light is shot out to prevent a dead body being discovered.
    • "Vinewood Babylon" involves using a weapon similar to what Bruce Willis uses to blast off Jack Blacks arm in "The Jackal".
    • One of the missions shown involved breaking the target out of the FIB building.
    • If you go up to a mission marker, you go straight into a cutscene and straight out smoothly, similar to Max Payne 3.
    • There are mission checkpoints.
    • Every single mission is replayable like The Ballad of Gay Tony.

Police Encounters:

• Unlike GTAIV's wanted system, every officer and police car has its own search circle.
    • Blowing up a cop car will get you a wanted level of 1 star.
    • You receive a 2 star wanted level when flying over the prison.
    • Police will chase after you if you decide to go into water.
    http://www.gamepur.com/news/11934-to...-and-more.html

The cops have different search patterns for you and that is very very interesting

Freaking hell, is there anything they have not put in this game... I mean 14 weapons you can hold and not lose

Your character and Npc's has 1,000's of animations

And ETC...ETC...

what else is for us discover that R* have not told up

LOVE YOU R*

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Damn i don't know if i'll be able to resist till the PS4 version is out.
    Gah :S

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Simply put, DON'T

i mean look and you will want to play now

13 days left

Thread Information