Page 71 of 103 FirstFirst ... 617181 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 2571
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Leaks suck big time, especially with a game off this epic scale
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Elite Member
    Anyone here using a GTA V on there FB Cover/wallpaper? on mobile phone?? or even your PC/laptop??

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    Anyone here using a GTA V on there FB Cover/wallpaper? on mobile phone?? or even your PC/laptop??
    Yep! I'm using the shooting minigun part of the latest trailer as my cover photo on Facebook and Twitter.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    Im going monkeys here now lol im seeing a live feed of GTA V from some1 on justintv :O arghh ! how these got it early??
    Link? I'm sure it's pulled now, but if you guys find links please post them here. I am looking for a stream to watch.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Nope forgot to do that

I have been to busy checking out all the legit none-leaked info and footage
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    You guys are making a mistake. As soon as you guys start playing the game there will probably be almost nothing to find out for you...shame.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    So you have lost all interested then

No, if i buy the game ill buy it on friday so ill be able to play it non stop. But unfortunately i have recently moved countries and where i am school is much more harder, there are subjects i havent seen before and ill be a year ahead of people my age Hope this explains why im making myself lose interest and it comes out the day after my school starts...so i am not really looking forward to the game anymore

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    If you think this is bad, go to Reddit..so much posts about what's new in GTA V. Of course, they're all filtered with spoilers..but still...you wanna click so $#@!ing bad...

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    And some of you guys should know, the more you wait for something the more you want it. And thats whats good about me not getting it day 1

El Presidente
    Looking at leaked info ruins it. There's nothing exciting to find out as you play the game if you've already read about it.

I'll find out everything Tuesday night when I play after class and work. The wait with make it all the more satisfying.

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    I know it is crazy as $#@! and even i am finding it so so hard

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    R* ship my gta5

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Even with all the official info. There is still so much more to experience. We still have to set foot on every virtual square inch of the map. And I still think you need to experience everything said about the game, not just read words. So, I'm still missing a lot. When I play a game, I don't just go through it like other people for the sake of completion. I take my time. I go through every nook and cranny. Every single detail. Why else would I pay $60 or more for games like Fallout or Skyrim.

And you know how each review site sometimes mention that, "the SP campaign will take x amount of hours to finish" ? They're doing their best speed run, ignoring everything else and since it's for a review, they're just playing for the core essentials of a game. I don't play that way. I find every side quest, every little item, and if I need help, I'll consult the Internet.

But a game like GTA V, based on my playstyle, will easily take 200 hours or more to finish...and that's just the SP. Nevermind the online, which has 500 missions, plus an extra 200 when an update occurs. So no, I have not spoiled myself...but it's hard not wanting to click on leaks...I won't watch gameplay leaks or story leaks, but I really wanna see that map so $#@!ing badly...it's hard to resist.

14. Likes podsaurus, claud3 likes this post
    PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Ive avoided all leaked stuff but..

dont know why but I was mesmerized by it, I didnt think I'd see a game actually do it. (that or Im just forgetful)

Sig&Av by Kuro

PS4 Preorders:
    FarCry4
    DragonAge3DWitcher3Order1886Uncharted4Batman:AKDyingLight

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Well i am going to play this game for years to come and never get bored of it. Hell i am still playing GTA III, V.C and Stories and L.C.S and San Andreas

So it safe to say, GTA V is my new all of them games i just mentioned

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MW2-LgNd View Post
    You guys are making a mistake. As soon as you guys start playing the game there will probably be almost nothing to find out for you...shame.
    Considering the single player will last about 100 hours and the sheer size of the map I really doubt it.

Elite Member
    And some of you guys should know, the more you wait for something the more you want it. And thats whats good about me not getting it day 1
    Keep telling yourself that. I have been waiting for this game for 5 years, so I would not wait any longer.

El Presidente
    @Dre I feel the same. Whenever I play any game, particularly open world games I take a lot of time to go through it all. I'll be at this game for months and possibly years depending on how the online goes. I'm more of a SP person myself but we shall see.

I have this weird thing about side missions too. In between main missions I will do the side missions and I always want to try and finish all the side missions before I do the final mission. It feels odd to me to be walking around doing things after the main story is done. By the time the credits roll I've done everything the world has to offer. Its a nice sense of closure for me. Just one of my little things I guess.

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

20. Likes Lebowski , claud3 likes this post
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    Quote Originally Posted by billm0066 View Post
    Keep telling yourself that. I have been waiting for this game for 5 years, so I would not wait any longer.
    Just to let u know, im not an extreme gamer like u guys. I havent been aiting for 5 years lol no way! You should stop torturing yourself. 2 mins after i leave this site, gta will be completely out of my mind...for adults, u guys seem to be way too into gaming. i mean 5 years? come on...

22. Likes Kawaiius likes this post
    Apprentice
    Just to let u know, im not an extreme gamer like u guys. I havent been aiting for 5 years lol no way! You should stop torturing yourself. 2 mins after i leave this site, gta will be completely out of my mind...for adults, u guys seem to be way too into gaming. i mean 5 years? come on...
    way too into GTA lol, im excited for this game..but playing this game for years to come? lol...ill probably beat it play online for a while and then trade it in for something else when i get bored.

24. Likes MW2-LgNd likes this post
    Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    So my copy was dispatched this morning from Amazon..might arrive tomorrow! My copy of Kingdom Hearts arrived the next day earlier this week!
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billm0066 View Post
    Link? I'm sure it's pulled now, but if you guys find links please post them here. I am looking for a stream to watch.
    Yeah its been pulled off now!! it was containing spoilers, which contained missions so I click straight off it, I don't mind seeing free roam but missions uh no chance watching them.

I don't know how these people get there copies tbh, imo I think they were either stolen or some1 knows a friend who works in a warehouse to pay him for a copy. where are the fuking security :/ shame this has happened I think a game like this needs to be better protected to stop early leaks an getting there hands on that copy.

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    So my copy was dispatched this morning from Amazon..might arrive tomorrow! My copy of Kingdom Hearts arrived the next day earlier this week!
    Ooh that's lucky! Does this not breach the September 16th shipping release though?

I had an e-mail from GAME that mine is being processed. Had the e-mail from them though about the September 16th thing though so no chance of getting mine early. Beh!

**EDIT**

Okay, just checked my order and it's marked as "Shipped"?
    Hmm even if I do get it tomorrow, I've got no chance of playing it because of $#@!ing work...

Beh...
    Last edited by Molo316; 09-13-2013 at 14:24.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Guys it is not the end of the world, since you have pre-ordered it

and it arrives, it is always going to be there
    Last edited by claud3; 09-13-2013 at 15:18.

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    I am stunned.

Thread Information