Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 2571
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Molo316 View Post
    I am stunned.
    Well that makes all of use LOL... Only a few days left and we all will be playing and posting about
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    I just want to point out that I'm not stunned that apparently my copy has been shipped. In all honesty, I'm not even expecting to get it until Tuesday at the earliest.

I'm going to leave it there.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    I give in and seen some in-game leaked footage and i am gutted i did. Not about the game, but about my weakness
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

El Presidente
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    I give in and seen some in-game leaked footage and i am gutted i did. Not about the game, but about my weakness
    How could you!? I did see a quick shot of the map but not in detail so nothing spoiled.

First thing I'm going to do is drive to Grove Street and see what's there.

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

5. Likes claud3, SuperSayian5Goku likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    i could not resist anymore. With every inch of the gaming sites

Reporting on this and my weaking state

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MW2-LgNd View Post
    Just to let u know, im not an extreme gamer like u guys. I havent been aiting for 5 years lol no way! You should stop torturing yourself. 2 mins after i leave this site, gta will be completely out of my mind...for adults, u guys seem to be way too into gaming. i mean 5 years? come on...
    Extreme gamer? I'm lucky to play my ps3 for more than an hour or two a week. Please don't open your mouth about people you don't know.

I said I have been waiting for 5 years for this game because GTA4 came out in 2008 and I didn't care for it a whole lot. It's not like i've been sitting at my computer for 5 years twitching and scratching my neck. For someone who doesn't care very much about this game, you sure feel the need to sit in the GTA5 thread and talk about it A LOT. Why don't you spend your time doing other things????

Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    So my copy was dispatched this morning from Amazon..might arrive tomorrow! My copy of Kingdom Hearts arrived the next day earlier this week!
    You will get it on Tuesday. You might get lucky for Monday, but it sure wont arrive on a Saturday from Amazon. Shipped means it's ready to be picked up from the company shipping it, which will be this weekend or Monday for a Tuesday delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    Yeah its been pulled off now!! it was containing spoilers, which contained missions so I click straight off it, I don't mind seeing free roam but missions uh no chance watching them.

I don't know how these people get there copies tbh, imo I think they were either stolen or some1 knows a friend who works in a warehouse to pay him for a copy. where are the fuking security :/ shame this has happened I think a game like this needs to be better protected to stop early leaks an getting there hands on that copy.
    You can get early games from mom and pop stores if they are willing to break the rules. Not like Best Buy or a large retailer unless you know a manager or something.
    Last edited by Itachi; 09-13-2013 at 17:26. Reason: double post

8. Likes SuperSayian5Goku likes this post
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    Quote Originally Posted by billm0066 View Post
    Extreme gamer? I'm lucky to play my ps3 for more than an hour or two a week. Please don't open your mouth about people you don't know.

I said I have been waiting for 5 years for this game because GTA4 came out in 2008 and I didn't care for it a whole lot. It's not like i've been sitting at my computer for 5 years twitching and scratching my neck. For someone who doesn't care very much about this game, you sure feel the need to sit in the GTA5 thread and talk about it A LOT. Why don't you spend your time doing other things????
    Err, mate? Why are you sounding angry? Is 'extreme gamer' an insult around here? Also, I never said I didnt care about the game, I couldnt after all I said in this thread before. In fact this is the only game i care about...Please dont twist my words...

One last thing, 'Please don't open your mouth about people you don't know'. Er mate what exactly were you doing in that message/comment/reply?

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Drezee1
    Looking for an online crew just look up GrooveStreetFamila E
    Why wait later when you can do now!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    GUYS GUYS relax i am not kidden... This is way over the top

Elite Member
    Sorry if posted, Artwork of Chop:

13. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    Lol call me whay u want but i cant wait to throw my dog off the the tallest building, and buy another one, because im just that rich!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    well i am going to ? and then even more when i enjoy it more

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    First sthing ill do is shoot a couple peeps to see how the mechanics improved, if the way they die is realistic or not. Im always interested in that for some reason. It wasmbad in uncharted for example

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    well time is on my side... Because i am going to test this game to its limits and then some

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by podsaurus View Post
    @Dre I feel the same. Whenever I play any game, particularly open world games I take a lot of time to go through it all. I'll be at this game for months and possibly years depending on how the online goes. I'm more of a SP person myself but we shall see.

I have this weird thing about side missions too. In between main missions I will do the side missions and I always want to try and finish all the side missions before I do the final mission. It feels odd to me to be walking around doing things after the main story is done. By the time the credits roll I've done everything the world has to offer. Its a nice sense of closure for me. Just one of my little things I guess.
    I'm the same way man. I just bought Darksiders II about a month ago. I went to every NPC to start conversation options for side quests. And sometimes, if you do main missions first, they'll lock out the side quests. Mass Effect 2 and 3 are perfect examples of doing everything else before saving the galaxy first.

But I understand where you're coming from completely. I actually think I'll enjoy GTA V even more since I'm in school and I'll only have little time to play it.

Elite Member

Elite Sage
    Items AC/DCRolling StonesAtari 2600GTA CJBattlefield 3Final Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIINESSNESEvertonUser name style
    oh yes so glad I kept hold of my CFW PS3 only 3 hours away till I can finally play it!! then pick up my Special Edition after Work on Tuesday for the online Bonus stuff

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    Sorry if posted, Artwork of Chop:

Yep the Balla's are going to get it and then some... I wonder if i can turn chop on Franklin and Lamar

Elite Member
    Official Website Fully Updated:

Rockstar have just updated the official GTAV website with some fresh new media to feast our eyes on.

The Los Santos travelogue is now complete, with the introduction of Lovely Accommodations, Sightseeing & Celebrity, Convenience Stores and Opportunities. Check them out for new screens and details about the game, including a Blaine County video.

Not only that though! there's 6 new screenshots and a brand new unseen artwork of the trio on 'The Hunt'. You can find them all in our artwork gallery and screenshots gallery right now! http://www.rockstargames.com/V/
    New Screens :

New Art Work:

GTA V - Art in Motion #1

GTA V - Art in Motion #2

^^
    jBhIpS has created another fantastic "Art in Motion" video which hopes to ready up people for GTA V's launch this coming Tuesday. The "Art in Motion" series features artwork from GTA V presented in a moving format, more videos of "Art in Motion" can be found on jBhIpS's YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/NGSUniverse?feature=watch

Last edited by nextgen3; 09-14-2013 at 13:27.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Checked out the site and it is freaking cool, what they have done on the site and keeping everyone interested in the game

Can not wait to go on a Starlight tour

Veteran
    Wish I could sleep off the days left before the release but I can barely manage 8-10 hours tops.

Elite Member
    Sorry if id spoil your fun lol

My game arrived today

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Is.....is that Danny McBride doing voice for Blaine County?! KENNY $#@!ING POWERS IS IN GTA V?!!!! HOLY $#@!ING $#@! BALLS.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    @Nextgen, you did not spoil anything. R* said way back that you could ride the rides in some way and the fairwheel and rollercoaster were mentioned

So no need to say sorry

Thread Information