Page 80 of 103 FirstFirst ... 708090 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 2571
    Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Played for a good hour. Holy $#@!. This game is amazing. I have Arkham Origins on pre-order, but I'm not even gonna touch it till next year because I'll be so $#@!ing busy with this game. I LOVE IT. The Blaine County area with the woodlands and the outdoors is $#@!ing stunning. There are waves in the ocean and if you have a fast boat...well...let's just say you're gonna have fun. Especially if you're swimming.

The blimp is amazing. Slow, but it's a fast access way of flying without jacking into an Airport and getting 4-5 stars. I found an Edwards Air Force Base lookalike. Holy $#@!.

Deaths and physics seem a lot more realistic than in GTA IV. For example, if you fall over a body of water from the Blimp or airplane and the altitude is high enough, the impact in the water WILL kill you. Every other GTA game before this cheated death when you would jump out from an airplane or helicopter from the maximum height.

The in-game smartphone is amazing. Check your contacts all the time if you're stuck. They are a massive help.

But most importantly, enjoy.

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    If my copy arrives today, I'm going to watch the wrestling tonight

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    I have a questions. Are the two options of leaving a car still available or there is only one the traditional which leaves the car on when exiting or can you also leave the car by turning the engine off?

PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Ah, sometimes I hate FutureShop/CanadaPost. They didnt notify/pick it up until 11:16pm last night. You'd think they would ship out preorders a little earlier to guarantee they will meet the "Expected Delivery" date.

Sig&Av by Kuro

PS4 Preorders:
    FarCry4
    DragonAge3DWitcher3Order1886Uncharted4Batman:AKDyingLight

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

Master Guru

Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    Played for a good hour. Holy $#@!. This game is amazing. I have Arkham Origins on pre-order, but I'm not even gonna touch it till next year because I'll be so $#@!ing busy with this game. I LOVE IT. The Blaine County area with the woodlands and the outdoors is $#@!ing stunning. There are waves in the ocean and if you have a fast boat...well...let's just say you're gonna have fun. Especially if you're swimming.

The blimp is amazing. Slow, but it's a fast access way of flying without jacking into an Airport and getting 4-5 stars. I found an Edwards Air Force Base lookalike. Holy $#@!.

Deaths and physics seem a lot more realistic than in GTA IV. For example, if you fall over a body of water from the Blimp or airplane and the altitude is high enough, the impact in the water WILL kill you. Every other GTA game before this cheated death when you would jump out from an airplane or helicopter from the maximum height.

The in-game smartphone is amazing. Check your contacts all the time if you're stuck. They are a massive help.

But most importantly, enjoy.
    I played a good hour last night too, and can echo the above. Haven't put my code in for the blimp yet but will be doing that tonight.
    Wii # 8752-0092-2306-9612
    PSN ID : pez555

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Thus game is off the scale awsome
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Surebrec
    Don't waste your words I don't need anything from you.
    I don't care where you've been or what you plan to do.
    I am the resurrection and I am the light.
    I couldn't ever bring myself to hate you as I'd like.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Heat195
    Didn't sleep last night, went and got it! You won't believe this, my sort of older SDTV as I was opening the case with the manuals...the motherF***ing TV went off suddenly including power light and then quickly came back on in a second! I nearly died in that second. It did this one time last year like March 2012 and never since...NOT TODAY, NOT TODAY!!!!!!!!! Its still on and working fine now but I'm very scared, praying it stays on for weeks and hopefully another year because I'm not totally ready yet for a new HDTV but I WILL buy a new one within days for GTA V...this has got to be the biggest trolling ever from an electronic device I've ever experienced. I was even worried about that exact thing happening days and weeks before this day and guess what? Reality!

The great news is the install went smoothly and its full screen! What a reality for my older TV! One drawback...can barely read the small text on the screen and in some cases not at all!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    A wee hint for the first heist, when you escape on the bikes with franklin

Stay as close as possible with your crew, because if you lack behind you might lose a crew member and lose $1,000,000.

So stay close and all three crew members will make it to the end and will have 4+ million dollars , now after you pay of the man for destroying his house. You will have millions left over to dish out to everyone in the crew

Now i played this heist twice and ended up with the same outcome

So pick the most experience crew and that helps a lot
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Heat195
    Oh and one more thing, the first mission failed screen came up for me when I didn't know how to use the controls (and shot instead of aim) or read the tiny text on my TV...OOPS! First thing I did in GTA V!!!!!! : :

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Items VitaiPhone BlackGran Turismo 5PS3 FatTommy Vercetti3DS
    I think it's time to either put "Spoilers" in the thread title or start using spoiler tags. lol

On the move with Tapatalk
    ~Corporate Media Propaganda - Welcome to your Daily Matrix~

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    InkedOne78
    Items Joker (limited ICON)
    Leaving work in about an hour to pick up my copy. Can't wait!!

Apprentice
    Played for a couple hours last night after midnight and woke up early this morning to play..I LOVE THIS GAME...i haven't even started exploring yet..just been doing missions.

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Not that it matters at all - but since everyone else did - mine apparently came crashing through my letterbox at home this morning.

Not sure how big this blueprint map is with the Special Edition, but my brother says it's in a slightly bigger than standard size packing box.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    A wee hint for the first heist, when you escape on the bikes with franklin

Stay as close as possible with your crew, because if you lack behind you might lose a crew member and lose $1,000,000.

So stay close and all three crew members will make it to the end and will have 4+ million dollars , now after you pay of the man for destroying his house. You will have millions left over to dish out to everyone in the crew

Now i played this heist twice and ended up with the same outcome

So pick the most experience crew and that helps a lot
    It all depends on your crew's stats. I chose the best driver, the cheapest gunman (I played stealth) and the hacker you met in the Facebook spoof mission. The gunman crashed his bike but because the driver was so good in my game he managed to picked up the money he dropped.

Also, took this selfie yesterday when I arrived with Trevor in Los Santos..now that the GTA V website is finally functioning I can share it.

He looks like Jack Nicholson.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    how does saving work? Do u still have to go to ur safehouse? Or do u guys not know because uve been playing non stop.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by MW2-LgNd View Post
    how does saving work? Do u still have to go to ur safehouse? Or do u guys not know because uve been playing non stop.
    Nope, their is a quick save option in your phone. But if you are close by your house and then use the sleep option

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Finally, got an additional poster and bag for pre ordering.

19. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    The cops are freaking tough indeed, even with one or two stars... This is freaking awesome

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Here is my Trevor

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    Nope, their is a quick save option in your phone. But if you are close by your house and then use the sleep option
    That is great news man!

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    The cops are freaking tough indeed, even with one or two stars... This is freaking awesome
    Is there more to cops than just being chased? As in can u bribe them or maybe do teamwork or something?

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    That is great news man!
    Yep, so you have to options to save and that is the best

Is there more to cops than just being chased? As in can u bribe them or maybe do teamwork or something?
    Yes, they chase other people and attack and arrest other people... I have not seen other things they do, but over time i will see
    Last edited by claud3; 09-17-2013 at 16:35.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Heat195
    Hey guys, I need expert tips really badly for a few things so I can finally get on and enjoy everything this masterpiece that is already blowing my mind has to offer. Here are my questions:

1. The controls, can you change them and if not, how on earth do I get used to them the fastest from someone new to the current gen of PS3? They are so alien to me (R2 for acceleration?) and I also found GTA IV was the same...

2. Can I make the text bigger on the screen in any way? Its a SDTV and I can barely read it and 50% of the time I can't. This is also not helping out with the controls.

3. The movement of my character feels strange, lots of weighting physics I see. Any way to make it more responsive?

A huge thank you who ever takes some time to address these from a now known newb at this . Also, YT videos of missions I've already gone through would be helpful but there is always a catch when I find a new PS3 gameplay series (like another language so I can't understand the controls). This is one way I can follow what is on the screen and the tips.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    Yep, so you have to options to save and that is the best

Yes, they chase other people and attack and arrest other people... I have not seen other things they do, but over time i will see
    That was there in the last gta though, what is the difference, also, please tell me i dont get arrested for punching a guy that punched me first!

Thread Information