PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Molo316 View Post
    Want a cookie?
    Sure two please LMAO

Here is proof i have went over 44 miles to look for a BASEBALL BAT

Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    That doesnt really tell me much. How do i know u didnt cover 44 miles in 3 mins? In the end, this game is pretty small...riight?

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by MW2-LgNd View Post
    That doesnt really tell me much. How do i know u didnt cover 44 miles in 3 mins? In the end, this game is pretty small...riight?
    LMAO, i run everywhere in every GTA game and vehicles are a last option for me, unless it is mission based
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

4. Likes MW2-LgNd likes this post
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Got email from amazon saying my copy is shipped and arrives tomorrow!

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    How do I buy brand new cars? I want to buy an infernus.
    Just to answer my own question as no one else bothered. In order to buy a brand new vehicle you have to gain access to your phone then go to the internet main page and click on transport, there will be links to cars dealerships and from there you can order your sports cars. Cant wait till I buy my infernus for Michael.

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    Anyone having trouble saving photos? Getting an error about the Social Club and to try again later.

Follow me on Twitter @Adam_PSU for all things PlayStation!

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    gumi42
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave View Post
    Anyone having trouble saving photos? Getting an error about the Social Club and to try again later.

Yes, they are having some issues with it, I have tried to take about 5 or 6 pictures and only one of them actually went through. Guess their servers weren't ready for all of us to upload pics yesterday.

gta snap 1.jpg
    Hard work never killed nobody but I ain't taking any chances

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    Quote Originally Posted by gumionday View Post
    Yes, they are having some issues with it, I have tried to take about 5 or 6 pictures and only one of them actually went through. Guess their servers weren't ready for all of us to upload pics yesterday.

gta snap 1.jpg
    Yeah probably, one or two said they had saved, but then when I pause and go to gallery they're not there.

Also, neat little thing: If you set a marker on the map with say, Michael, and the switch to a different character, Michael will still drive to the location you set, so when you select him again he'll be at the destination. Rockstar, thinking of everything!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    It is reported that on day one off sales, GTA V has made $800,000,000 and if true. That is $#@!ing insane

11. Likes FdMstng99 likes this post
    PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Can't say I'm surprised, heaps of people on my Facebook who I wouldn't presume even play videogames have been harping on about it; completely justified - most well realised world in a videogame, methinks.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    So i see within 3 days the 1 billion mark they are talking about or maybe one week, this week

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    Just to answer my own question as no one else bothered. In order to buy a brand new vehicle you have to gain access to your phone then go to the internet main page and click on transport, there will be links to cars dealerships and from there you can order your sports cars. Cant wait till I buy my infernus for Michael.
    Thanks for that. It is good to know.

I would have answered but I had no idea myself.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    It is reported that on day one off sales, GTA V has made $800,000,000 and if true. That is $#@!ing insane
    It's a hugely popular franchise, and only released every so often... I seriously doubt though, that it has sold over 100 million copies lol. If it were 80,000,000, then that would be believable.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    There is even a thread confirming this and Take-two have made it official

El Presidente
    I know that number would he insane for pretty much anything else but its GTA. Those games always earn a butt ton of money. Not sure if that particular is correct.

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

Master Guru

Not surprised. Had a few people in the line behind me saying they've never queued for a game release (myself included). Biggest game this gen really and won't be beaten for a long time.
    Wii # 8752-0092-2306-9612
    PSN ID : pez555

19. Likes hoverbike, claud3 likes this post
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    InkedOne78
    Items Joker (limited ICON)
    That's good to hear. The time Rockstar put into this is amazing, they deserve every bit of it. It's very rare that everyone on my friends list plays the same game at the same time but everyone all week has been playing GTAV, its good to see.

21. Likes claud3 likes this post
    The Dawkness!
    PSN ID
    ElNaxi
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    It's a hugely popular franchise, and only released every so often... I seriously doubt though, that it has sold over 100 million copies lol. If it were 80,000,000, then that would be believable.
    Your math sucks, F34R.

My name isn't a misspelled Nazi,god****.

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Finished the main story now. Slightly underwhelming ending but I wasn't exactly expecting fireworks - the whole experience has been incredible, though! Onward to 100%!

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    Weird how everyone is finishing the story so fast... I would never do that. Trust me when i say that, i finished the main of skyrim on the 128th hr

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Not finishing the story for a long long long time... Because i do not want to

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    I would do the same, hard to explain why, but it just takes out the main part of the game, finishing the story.

27. Likes hoverbike likes this post
    Veteran
    PSN ID
    Heat195
    So I've played about 25 hours of this game and I'm still amazed. I just got to Mr.Philips mission last night. There was a brief time within the first few days where I even got a tinge of boredom however I kept reminding myself every game has this and I didn't explore and utilize very many aspects of the game, just hitting cars and peds so my experience was limited. Once you go out of your way to do new things, it all comes back again. I'm just loving the storyline, very happy with everything and I knew I'd enjoy it immensely. This game offers something I'd never felt before, a very deep immersion within the world and the characters themselves like I know everything about them and their struggles. Its a revolutionary game in that respect. I'm pleased to see the way the game is selling and the record high levels of review scores giving this game perfect scores everywhere.

The main thing I was thinking within the first day was something this series will always have to balance is realism vs. fun. This game really stresses this point and is somewhat of a dilemma that will continue onwards. This game I find is hyper-realistic with a ton of fun but there are areas I find the realism interfering with my fun. The movement of stuff when clipping or hitting something is soo rigid it screws up the play. The police are very hard and doing certain tasks are nearly impossible. I don't like the clunky and weighted feel to the movement of the characters, its too slow and not fluid. Its more realistic, but less fun and enjoyable. I feel like I want to run a lot faster and maybe this improves but thats near the start of the game for me.

I want the vehicle damage to be like Driv3r only with polished physics and more precise paneling like GTA V already has. Some things this game has similar to Driv3r are the mini-map flashing blue and red, police cones on map, and when someone dies there is a bright white flash on the screen briefly, Driver: Parallel Lines had this when you crashed. Does anyone else notice some sound-bites from Franklin that sound exactly like CJ from SA? I could have sworn the exact audio was used a few times...maybe a clue or easter egg of sorts? I forgot which lines but their during driving and hitting stuff I think. I'm also getting tired of everyone (peds) when I do something calling out the Lord's name in vain. Its not only a true curse utterance, but overused and ridiculous. A few glitches have been found here and there but they are minor and solvable. One thing I noticed though, during that song that played in Trailer 2, when played on the radio the exact spot where Chop barks during the trailer occurs in the song as well on the radar...an easter egg? I like how when your doing something in a car with other people and their in the middle of talking while you crash, they stop and maybe say something like "watch the road dummy!!" and then continue but not exactly where they left off, they always repeat 1 word before the rest of the dialogue is spoken. Nice little touch to make it even more real.

Not finishing the story for a long long long time... Because i do not want to
    Without being vague, what part of the non-story gameplay do you spend most of your time doing?

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    I'm maybe like 5 hours into the game (university timetable keeps me from gaming during the week) and there two random things that made me take a step back realize how incredibly amazing Rockstar's games are.

I watched this movie called "Loneliest Robot in Britain" at the theater (in game ofcourse) and did a stanger and freaks mission with micheal that involved a weed legalization activist.

These 2 events and what follows stuck with me so much, especially how dynamic and living and breathing the world feels. Can't say enough about this game and I'm just at the very beginning

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Abdou023
    Quote Originally Posted by hoverbike View Post
    This game really stresses this point and is somewhat of a dilemma that will continue onwards. This game I find is hyper-realistic with a ton of fun but there are areas I find the realism interfering with my fun. The movement of stuff when clipping or hitting something is soo rigid it screws up the play.
    I just started and played couple of missions until the race with Franklin. i Had to repeat that like 5-6 times even with using the Super Power. After 2 races i learned that i must forget it's a race and just take my time breaking and aiming between light posts and trees, everything goes fine until i make one little mistake and they all pass by me, one time i was thrown out of the car.
    Driving really is annoying.

On other note, have anyone tried the Ifruit app ?! it seems to crash a lot and i can't link my Facebook account to it.
    Also if anyone can give tips on how to make money in the game using stock or otherwise that would be helpful.

PSN: Abdou023
    Currently Playing: GTA 5

Thread Information