Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

PSN ID
    PirateOfPenzance
    Character: Kain Spero
    Category: Best Dust 514 Moment

Dust howled through the tall spires jutting like alien fingers, and explosions rained down as I gripped my forge gun. The null cannons were under our control, but the enemy was trying to break our lines with everything they could throw at us. Even in the dip of terrain I could hear the monstrous war machine coming, a tank. The ground shook as it rolled straight towards me. I crested the hill and fired two forge rounds that tore into its shields, but it continued with determination. I dove back into the dip as it overran my position and ramped into the air over my head. I let loose one last round into the underbelly of the beast only a meter above me. The shot connected and the resulting explosion rocked me back and tore through my shields. Shaken but alive, I turned my attention to the frontline as the wreck smoldered behind me.

PSN ID
    Squagga
    Squagga
    Weapon at time of battle: CreoDron breach assault rifle
    Dust514 Story Entry

I shift while riding on top of the tank. I've never completed this technique before. I have however learned from my previous attempts. I turn and start firing almost blindly at the thing that could stop me my immediate goal. Looking through the viewfinder of my rifle I end the clone 15 meters from me. Determined in my goal I swivel around reloading and hammering into the top of his tank, I have no shields at this point and little armor. Time is not on my side. I throw another locus grenade in front of the tank, in the direction he's driving and start firing into the tank, screaming "I'm going on safari motherfu$@er!SA-FAR-I! releasing more shots into the hull of this tank it explodes underneath me. The blast incinerates me, my current objective is completed. I respawn on the battle in a new clone.

Story was shortened due to length, to meet requirements

PSN ID
    Nicklezbe
    Best Dust514 moment:
    Name: Nickles Jester

Ever have one of those days? One where you do everything right but nothing seems to go your way? Two sides to that coin. Every dog has its day, just not the same day. Today for someone it was one of those days. It started at the crack of dawn, for breakfast all I wanted was the hope of the fallen.

I grabbed skirmish to sate my thirst. Manus Peak was quiet. On arrival I made my way to the top of north peak sniper in hand. Teammate called drop ship, killed by LAV before entering it. I shot the gunner and driver. I took ship, rammed it into enemy drop ship above C. Swarms finished it, both crashed. I bailed, landed by A just behind enemy tank, tossed AV grenade as swarms hit blowing it up. Turned and sniped crash survivors. I smiled, “yup one of those days.”
    Last edited by Nickles Jester; 11-15-2012 at 08:03.

PSN ID
    Freshoposum
    Quote Originally Posted by jenza View Post
    Character: Jenza Aranda

memes i have made

http://cheezburger.com/6289264896
    http://cheezburger.com/6289582848
    http://cheezburger.com/6289607680
    http://cheezburger.com/6289614848
    http://cheezburger.com/6320653056
    http://cheezburger.com/6289621760
    http://cheezburger.com/6325294848
    http://cheezburger.com/6360783616
    http://assets-cloud.enjin.com/wall_e...74489_lamp.png
    http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...eme/20mins.png

these last two relate more to the previous beta build :P

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...meme/ithit.png
    http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...rmlauncher.png

finally, a parody done by me of the old spice guy

Hello mercs.

Look at your tank, now look at mine. now back to yours, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't yours, but if you stop using militia vehicles and switch to training the skills it could be like mine. Look down, back up. Where are you? your on the battlefield with the tank your tank could be like. Whats in your hand? Back to me, I have it, 2 blueprints to that fit you love, look again, THE FITTINGS ARE NOW DIAMONDS. Anything is possible when you use proper vehicles and not militia. Im in a Surya
    Against the rules.

Causes of being disqualified:
    1) Any inappropriate content submitted as entry will automatically disqualify you (spam, language, images or links)
    2) Wrong contest application (screenshot sent as story etc)
    3) Entry is not authentic or was previously submitted somewhere or by someone else but the entrant
    4) More than one submission per each section
    5) Not including a DUST 514 character name in the entry
    Last edited by Oposum; 11-15-2012 at 01:47.

PSN ID
    Nicklezbe
    A+ for rudeness and ya won the Dingus of the day award. Leave that to the judges to decide. This just makes it look like you are mad cuz all of hers are better than your lame entry, no offence, yours just doesn't seem as creative as the others. Very nice art tho that looked great.
    Last edited by Nickles Jester; 11-15-2012 at 08:02.

PSN ID
    Freshoposum
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickles Jester View Post
    A+ for rudeness and ya won the Dingus of the day award. Leave that to the judges to decide. This just makes it look like you are mad cuz all of hers are better than your lame entry, no offence, yours just doesn't seem as creative as the others. Very nice art tho that looked great.
    First of all it was not rudeness, it is fact and it is more than once described in the rules. If everyone would be allowed to send in as much arts/memes/storys as everyone want, everyone would have possible the same chances. And yes, it was pretty offence by adding that its a "lame" entry.
    Anyway thanks for the feedback about my art entry. I ahve keept working on it and tryed out some details, but it dosnt looks that good in my taste.

PSN ID
    Nicklezbe
    I hate to correct you and I mean no disrespect but what you said was rude. It was rude first because you are not a judge of this contest, it was not your place to make that call or point it out. Second the fact that you used FAIL in capital letters was rude in itself and very troll like, and all troll behavior is rude in itself. Thank you by the way for editing that out of your post now it is far less condescending. Third the tone of your original post was very condescending and gave off the impressions that you were rubbing her nose in it which is quite rude.

Now to address my "lame" comment yes I will agree that was rude. However it was exactly like your comment, a fact. A definition of lame states that lame as an adjective means conventional or uninspiring. Which yours was no offence. That style of meme by far takes the least effort to make and rarely if ever actually make someone really laugh. There are millions of them and they are all the same, so because its so inside the box as memes go it's quite conventional and uninspiring. I do agree tho that is rude for me to say tho I mean no offence by it and it is simply my opinion, I am not the judge of this contest and it is not my place to make that call. Just as it's not your place to make the call you made.
    Last edited by Nickles Jester; 11-15-2012 at 08:01.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Ok, he was rude, you were rude...I can be rude, we ALL can be rude. Now, we have this settled... Hug each other and be friends.

9. Likes Nickles Jester likes this post
    PSN ID
    Nicklezbe
    Agreed. *Hugs* Mwha *friendly smack to bottom*
    Last edited by Nickles Jester; 11-15-2012 at 08:01.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Aww Mr Jester gets a star for being good!

Actually, you get an Ocelot!

12. Likes Nickles Jester likes this post
    PSN ID
    Nicklezbe
    So is the contest over then I take? Any news when winners will be announced?

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Not yet, we'll let you know so soon as we know.

PSN ID
    Freshoposum
    Im not that kind of "hug" guy... I prefer Bro fists or high fives. o/

Allright, we are all Dust players. And you are in some point right Jester. And as Dust players, we need to fight the EVE ppl as soon as possible. :PSo we should better unite and take over Goonswarm. :3

PSN ID
    jmmorgan19
    joshua morgan
    BEST DUST 514 MOMENT

Players on Dust 514 say sniping is easy. Well its not, killed about 4 to 5 players in a drop ship as they keep spawning in plus i killed a tank with a experimental sniper rifle with one bullet and the tank had full armor and shields then 3 kills. Location: Line Harvest was the place i killed all of them in less then 4 min. That is my Dust 514 moment. Thank you,

joshua out.

General Manager
    PSN ID
    jonnyvito
    Items 3d dot game heroes3d dot game heroesUser name styleMove360 SlimVitaLightningNaughty DogPlayStation
    We're currently reviewing entries. Will let you know asap!

PSN ID
    Nicklezbe
    How's the judging process going? Allot of great entries so I know it must be tough. I wish luck to everyone . Just one quick question tho, will it be announced here, or another thread?

19. Likes Oposum likes this post
    PSN ID
    Freshoposum
    It seems to take a while. But its true, it would be good to know where it will be announced.

PSN ID
    crockpot
    Quote Originally Posted by Oposum View Post
    It seems to take a while. But its true, it would be good to know where it will be announced.
    Agreed, i keep checking back here but i don't know if i will be getting an e-mail, if it'll be announced here or even on the private forums. I NEED TO KNOW.

22. Likes Oposum likes this post
    General Manager
    PSN ID
    jonnyvito
    Items 3d dot game heroes3d dot game heroesUser name styleMove360 SlimVitaLightningNaughty DogPlayStation
    Hi guys! Winners have now been announced. Sorry for the delay --

http://www.psu.com/a017693/Best-DUST...ners-announced
    Last edited by StevenW; 11-27-2012 at 11:47.

PSN ID
    ZjinRaines
    If my assumption is correct, you asked for our address to be posted in this forum thread if we are a winner.

Please inform your winners as to what to do. Thank you.
    Last edited by Golthan; 11-27-2012 at 17:55.

General Manager
    PSN ID
    jonnyvito
    Hi,

Please send me a private message on the forums with your address.

PSN ID
    ZjinRaines
    sent

General Manager
    PSN ID
    jonnyvito
    Guys, I know this is a pain but could you let me know your t-shirt sizes. I've sent you all a PM, so just reply to that one.

PSN ID
    Freshoposum
    Oh.... well i allready got my package with
    1x Mousepad, 1xTshirt and 1xPoster. Which all looks very cool, thanks for that again
    Just hoped that the poster would be signed by the Dust514 Makers. :/

Im glad anyway and idk if another one will coming or not but if you need my Tshirt size it would be "M"

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Yeah I got the same. I like the gear...Well, I won't use the mousepad...yet.

Thread Information