Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Conan Is Back ( In My Opinion OAP Style ) Arnold Schwarzenegger is Conan Soon 2014

The film stars Arnold Schwarzenegger at "Conan the Barbarian". (Image from kinopoisk.ru)

Former California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger will be back as Conan. His physical condition and unforgotten acting skills seem to be good enough for Universal Pictures to sign a deal with the actor for new The Legend of Conan movie.

According to Deadline.com Universal Pictures has signed the ex- governor to star in the movie due for release in 2014. Exactly 30 years ago the role of the mythical barbarian launched the actor’s career in the movie business.

Two Conan movies released in 1982 and 1984 were the first Hollywood productions that made Schwarzenegger famous. He later starred in The Terminator movies which made him an international star.

Fast and the Furious films’ producers Fredrik Malmberg and Chris Morgan are engaged in the new Conan movie production.

The Conan character was the brainchild of writer Robert E. Howard who created him in 1932. Screenwriter Edward Summer decided to develop the Conan stories into a film franchise and wrote a series of screenplays for these pictures. However they were never filmed.

The 1982 Conan the Barbarian by John Millius and Olivier Stone was Schwarzenegger’s first and the most successful appearance as the character. He returned in Conan the Destroyer in 1984.

"The original ended with Arnold on the throne as a seasoned warrior, and this is the take of the film we will make,” producer Fredrik Malmberg told Deadline. “It's that Nordic Viking mythic guy who has played the role of king, warrior, soldier and mercenary, and who has bedded more women than anyone, nearing the last cycle of his life. He knows he'll be going to Valhalla, and wants to go out with a good battle," he says.

Last year Millennium Films attempted to revive the story of Conan on screen, however the reception of the film starring Jason Momoa was poor.
    http://rt.com/art-and-culture/news/a...tar-conan-330/

Just wonder why, leave whats not broken alone
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    THUGGEDOUT1
    Items LBP ColeLBP SephirothLBP KratosLBP HelgastLBP EzioLBP Cloud
    I still enjoy Conan The Barbarian, couldn't even watch all of the new one with Jason Momoa. Wonder if Arnie plans on getting in shape for the role?

"When I was 12, I milked my eel into a pot of turtle stew. I flogged the one-eyed snake, I skinned my sausage. I made the bald man cry into the turtle stew, which I believe my sister ate. At least I hope she did."

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    It's his legacy, so I do not know how it's going to work for his role
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Master Guru
    Items Bullet For My ValentineAvenged SevenfoldLed ZeppelinHIMRolling StonesSex PistolsPink FloydRed Hot Chili PeppersMetallicaLinkin ParkNirvanaSlipknot
    If they could get someone to make it into an epic film spectacle then I would have a massive hard-on for this $#@!. Unfortunately:

Fast and the Furious films’ producers Fredrik Malmberg and Chris Morgan are engaged in the new Conan movie production.

Learn to do signatures here

Thread Information