Selected Members Council
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Celebrate the 1-year anniversary of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception with Nathan Drake

Last November we launched 3.8 million copies of Drakeís third adventure day one. We received amazing critical reception and some remarkable fan response. Fifteen patches later our design ideas and your comments on our forums continue to help us make it even more amazing. Today marks a special day, as Uncharted 3: Drakeís Deception turns one year old.

We are still hard at work making Uncharted 3 an even more robust experience by fleshing out our multiplayer, including things like the Tournament System that we recently introduced. Weíll be letting all our next ideas free once they are ready, but today we are celebrating by unveiling a long standing project. Itís a beauty:

We teamed up with Sideshow Collectibles to produce this Nathan Drake Premium Format Statue. It wonít be available for pre-order until January 2013 but Sideshow is giving one away starting November 7, 2012 along with four Uncharted 3: Drakeís Deception Collectorís Edition boxes as runner-up prizes. So mark that date on your calendars as you celebrate the one year anniversary of Nathan Drakeís third adventure with us!

If you participate in the giveaway youíll get an exclusive first look at another Uncharted project we've been at work on with Sideshow Collectibles. Make sure you enter the giveaway between November 7th, 2012 and December 7th, 2012 (update: year corrected to 2012) as thatís the duration ó then itís gone. Itís an international giveaway, so everyone can enter!

Thank you for all your support, feedback, and game play hours during Uncharted 3ís first year. We have some great surprises in store for you and look forward to fortune hunting online with you in the coming months. See you online!
    via PlayStation Blog.

That's real quality right there. Wow.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot

It's....it's....bootiful!

Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    Cracking support, I sold the game after I got the plat so may pick it up again as it sounds like a hell of a lot has been added.
    And I had my own uncharted little celebration last night, finally got round to completing Golden Abyss on Hard so started a crushing playthrough

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-12-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    If I was into figurines I'd totally get it haha.

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    I'll have to get it.

Selected Members Council
    Quote Originally Posted by SupraGaz View Post
    Cracking support, I sold the game after I got the plat so may pick it up again as it sounds like a hell of a lot has been added.
    And I had my own uncharted little celebration last night, finally got round to completing Golden Abyss on Hard so started a crushing playthrough
    Nice. But I like the first three Uncharted games too much to sell them. <_<
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!

Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War

I've still got the first 2, They'll never go I borrowed Deception to a mate and he had it that long he just decided to give me the money for it May buy the game of the year edition with all the DLC.

Thread Information