ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-12-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Muramasa: The Demon Blade: Why Vita And What About The Lost Wii Content?

Vanillaware’s gorgeous action RPG Muramasa: The Demon Blade is coming to PlayStation Vita in March right after other Marvelous AQL Vita games like Valhalla Knights 3. When I met with producer Yoshifumi Hashimoto, I asked why Marvelous AQL didn’t bring Muramasa: The Demon Blade to PS3 and Xbox 360 too.

"Considering the sell rate of the hardware, it would be better to release it on PS3 or Xbox 360," Hashimoto explained. "Since Muramasa: The Demon Blade is tied to Japanese culture the colors and art style are Japanese-like. You’ll see bright colors like red or sometimes orange and green. Because of this I thought it would be better to present the game and the world itself on an OLED display."

Muramasa: The Demon Blade was developed as a Wii exclusive back in 2009. What you may not know is the Wii game in stores was far from complete. A sizable amount of content was cut including gameplay features and story scenes. I asked Hashimoto if they would add any of the "lost" content to the Vita version of Muramasa: The Demon Blade.

"Yes, there were some features that were cut from the Wii version, but Vanillaware is not the type of company that likes to use old designs or plans. Also at Marvelous AQL we feel the same way. All of the new content will be made specifically for the Vita version," Hashimoto answered. "The gameplay will be the same, but there are new features with the new characters."

Muramasa: The Demon Blade: Why Vita And What About The Lost Wii Content?

"Have we seen the ‘new’ characters in Muramasa: The Demon Blade before? Are they already in Momohime or Kisuke’s story," I wondered.

"This is difficult to talk about because of the timing of the interview, but these will be exciting characters. They will be totally new, someone you haven’t seen before," Hashimoto said.

When Ignition brought Muramasa: The Demon Blade to North America they released it with a bland localization. I think it could’ve been much better, so I explained my concerns to Hashimoto and asked if they plan on making the Vita version’s localization better.

"We are discussing about that internally right now," Hashimoto replied.
    Source

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

2. Likes Gaddes likes this post
    Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Equinoqs
    Items Big BossFinal Fantasy XIILBP NarikoDemons Souls Cover
    This is great news. Timely, too, since I now have a Vita.

Shut up and play games

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Marcgear
    Items PlayStation
    Looks alright that does will keep my eye on it.
    New member of the PS4 club

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Its good to see more games being released for the Vita.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    This should be a great game on the Vita. Fingers crossed.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-12-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    I've always wanted to play this but didn't have a wii.

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Thread Information