Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast
    Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    On the easiest difficulty, you can probably finish it between 45 mins to 90 mins. Pretty piss poor release in that regard. I've been at the END of a level, and got killed. The game started me at the very beginning of the level. Jesus. Someone needs to hire some better devs for sure. If the multiplayer isn't good, I will be going to Gamestop tomorrow and getting a full refund for sure.

Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    And we moaned Burning Skies was short
    Still, it's filled the void of multiplayer games I had on the vita nicely.
    Kill confirmed seems to be the most popular, always jumped into a game with people playing.

Forum Elder
    I played through rbs 6 times bcause the gameplay is lots of fun.

I probably wont get this for the same reason I didnt buy ridge racer, way to short.

Im old school and like games for the single player element vs. the multiplayer. So this isnt for me.

Back to nfs I go. Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Veteran
    Duuude...

Imagine when people do speed runs on this game LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Bio
    Yep, NGP will retail at $300. We all know it's going to happen.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    I can imagine the meta on this is going to be bad lol.

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    I remember a tweet from them saying that their main focus for the title was multiplayer. Rightly so, I'd say - considering most people buy CoD for the mp. I guess with the time they had they could only really focus on one or the other, which is a shame.

Activision certainly should not be charging the $50/40 that they are though. But it's hardly surprising

Elite Sage

Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Crap, forgot about the PC... make it four plats... lol
    If you do end up buying it on Steam add me (iFilth) as i am usually playing CoD or GW2

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    It's going to plummet lol.

9. Likes Kuro likes this post
    Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitey View Post
    I remember a tweet from them saying that their main focus for the title was multiplayer. Rightly so, I'd say - considering most people buy CoD for the mp. I guess with the time they had they could only really focus on one or the other, which is a shame.

Activision certainly should not be charging the $50/40 that they are though. But it's hardly surprising
    I can understand from that point of view. Nice post. I disagree with the price too. Let's see how the MP goes, and maybe that will make it worth the dough.

Superior Member

PSN ID
    XSpike
    If this game had at least 12 players online and none of those tiny maps, like make nukehouse into nuketown again.. I would say this game is better then all CoD's MP since after MW1. Just this game feels more like MW1 then any CoD after due to map designs, perks ain't as killer etc..

The game is a lot better then what I was expecting, but still its missing that extra effect to make it like console CoD's MP and missing zombies for blackops.. Hopefully we'll get a better CoD down the line further
    Bow down before Drippy - Lord High Lord of the Fairies

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Okay I've seen some reviews from small name websites but aside from Gameinfomers 3/10 there is almost zero exposure... probably for good reason :/

The Vita and Vita owners... hell the call of duty brand in general deserves better than this game 0_0
    Last edited by DarkVincent07; 11-15-2012 at 02:29.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    So far, meta, with three reviews...

geeze..

http://www.metacritic.com/game/plays...s-declassified

Terrible game for the money. I'll be going to gamestop and showing my ass, figuratively, to get a refund.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-12-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    The commercial on YouTube I saw only focused on the MP
    F this game 45 to 90 mins sp gameplay is ridiculous. I'm not spending 50 dollars on this crap.

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    It sucks that the game is bad, I think Nihilistic did a DECENT but not spectacular job on Resistance... but like why would these guys who haven't made a fantastic game before be given TWO massive franchises for their FIRST outing on the Vita, where there is not that many games and quality ones are ESSENTIAL. This just tarnishes the Vita's reputation, and its not a hardware fault, its the games, and quite frankly it shouldn't be the case.

I'm glad reviewers aren't afraid of giving low scores though, its not everyday GI give a 3. That being said 5 should technically be average but it seems 7 is these days... but thats another rant for another day :P

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    I wish I had waited an entire day to get this. I would have seen the crap this really is. At first, it doesn't look bad, or play bad. Within the first six minutes, you're thinking "WTF????". Online play is like putting two teams in a room, and killing each other.

I know gamestop doesn't take 'used' games for refunds, but I guarantee I'll be cancelling the six pre-orders I have with them if they don't dish my money back out to me.

Ultimate Veteran
    50 dollars for a 42 minute game.no wonder why no wonder why no reviews.my friend told me this game is awesome lol

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    It's getting mixed user reviews, critical reviews aren't looking so hot. Nihilisitic needs to be killed with fire.

Veteran
    Still on it here and enjoying it.
    Been playing kill confirmed for acouple of hours with a full lobby and no problems. I understand what people are saying about the SP being short (not done anymore of it since going online) but IMO I'd give this a 6 as it does what I wanted it for, was at the train station and McD's yesterday and was able to chill out and have afew rounds on CoD which was excellent. If I'm sat at home I'll play PS3 (when it finds a game!!) or PC black ops 2.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-12-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    It's getting mixed user reviews, critical reviews aren't looking so hot. Nihilisitic needs to be killed with fire.
    Lol Nihilistic needs to stop making games period there like the LJN of today..LOL!

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Luckily for you guys:

Nihilistic becomes nStigate, steps away from retail game development

They announced a while ago

Veteran
    Didn't see that, thanks for the link.

Guess any hopes of some DLC are slashed?

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by SupraGaz View Post
    Still on it here and enjoying it.
    Been playing kill confirmed for acouple of hours with a full lobby and no problems. I understand what people are saying about the SP being short (not done anymore of it since going online) but IMO I'd give this a 6 as it does what I wanted it for, was at the train station and McD's yesterday and was able to chill out and have afew rounds on CoD which was excellent. If I'm sat at home I'll play PS3 (when it finds a game!!) or PC black ops 2.
    I would probably be ok with it for $20, $30 tops... for the price of the game an launch, it isn't worth that kind of money for me. I'll give it another go for the sake of it.

Veteran
    With how much of a led weight this has gone down I'd be surprised if a price cut isn't on the cards.
    It's preference really bud so if it's not for you then try and get your full refund I've wanted a online FPS for the vita since day 1 (probably why I thought R:BS was alright) and Declassified fills that void nicely on the go. Got a boring stay at a Holiday Inn next weekend but will taking full advantage of the free wifi

25. Likes F34R likes this post
    Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by SupraGaz View Post
    With how much of a led weight this has gone down I'd be surprised if a price cut isn't on the cards.
    It's preference really bud so if it's not for you then try and get your full refund I've wanted a online FPS for the vita since day 1 (probably why I thought R:BS was alright) and Declassified fills that void nicely on the go. Got a boring stay at a Holiday Inn next weekend but will taking full advantage of the free wifi
    Ima try and get the most out of the MP as I can.. push the negatives aside regarding the SP, and see if it hits the right spot. Thanks for the reply.

Forum Sage
    Items Legend of ZeldaHalf-Life 2Nintendo3DSFinal Fantasy VII
    Punishing review by Eurogamer. Who are the only site whose reviews I take note of.

Thread Information